Page 212 of 548 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok here are some screen shots [/b] ok now im jealous...
Page: 212

Ok here are some screen shots

[/b]
    ok now im jealous

4Nikes

LıftMıTulbanMakeıtBoombam > all nice stats aga

Very nice ardream char

manuelvets

i can top the ac but wow at ap, is that hb +9 or do you have +9 armors?

Like I said it's nice but would be much more effective on a warrior. You would gain at least 400 def and around 800HP.Cleave doesen't use that much mana either, and the mana loss wouldent outweigh the advantage. You would also hit harder versus multiple opponents.

manuelvets

Cleave doesen't use that much mana either, and the mana loss wouldent outweigh the advantage.[/b]
    I laughed so facking hard with this you cant even believe it!
    You are right that it would be better on a warrior if you pk in party, but not if he goes solo aq

And i didnt say i was better then him, i said i had like the same AC has him but the ap is just wow, btw, why do you need more mana then me if u have a skill that uses 50(dunno how much mana it uses) mp?

But i feel a pointless discussion comming so bjb, u are totally right!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

cleaver is for noobs without souls

I laughed so facking hard with this you cant even believe it!
    You are right that it would be better on a warrior if you pk in party, but not if he goes solo aq

And i didnt say i was better then him, i said i had like the same AC has him but the ap is just wow, btw, why do you need more mana then me if u have a skill that uses 50(dunno how much mana it uses) mp?[/b]
    I dont even feel like arguing with you cause your so hard headed, but priests need as much mana as possible because along with attaching, you use mana to heal and debuff. Your AC is also with talia, not sure about his.

manuelvets

no my ac is without talia, with enchant and ac valks tho, thats why i was supprised that he had so much ap, he must have a hb +9 then?

walkitout

Ok here are some screen shots[/b]
    fucking nice char

Banned

[/b]
    nice lol damn btw it might be hb +8 since i played on the acc before if its jay's acc

ap cuz of pathos and huge str bonus? :P

[/b]

im pretty sure that hb is above +8, am i correct?

awesome char btw

[/b]

Nice char, items?

Shame it's such a shit server

human_sin

its edana

TouchMyBlade

Like I said it's nice but would be much more effective on a warrior. You would gain at least 400 def and around 800HP.Cleave doesen't use that much mana either, and the mana loss wouldent outweigh the advantage. You would also hit harder versus multiple opponents.[/b]
    I solo unless with friends on vent. As their are alot of nubs in ardream so dont like to party. All know that warriors are waste of time solo. Get duffed and have to find someone to cure you or slowed or legcut etc etc Makes for boring PK.

I like to be able to get out of any situation. I love warrior aswell and was my first character. but got sick of asking for heals and cures. Now i dont have to reply on others i can do it myself Go solo get more NP anyway.

As you see i have just over 3000 mana my attack move uses 40 mana so thats approx 75 attacks before i have to soul pot. So warrior with same gear i would kill anyway even with out duffs or heals. They have to mana pot to much. You will note that most of my mana is from INT bonus's so these are usless on warrior so would probally end up with low mana anyway. Ps. who uses cleave lol

In reply to the guy regarding my AC. its without AC valk. so i would have 909 AC with AC valk. With IN and IB the AC is not as important as the 300 HP i get with hp valk. if i wanted i could use my HP+9 pauldren have the extra HP use the ac valk and have 2087 AP instead of 2185. However i like to hit harder. Note: AC is without tailia i dont use it anymore dont really need to.

Yes as preist you need mana however in vs you dont use heal. Duffs use tiny amount of mana. Im not INT or support so only need to heal myself so its plenty of mana for that 1920 heal dont use alot anyway.

In standard PK mode solo (not 1v1ing) if i duff someone with the AP i have they die quick I can kill them alot faster than any warrior can. if it gets messy throw on DOL 1920 and town or just run till they stop chasing.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    06-26-2023, 08:30 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2