Page 213 of 548 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I solo unless with friends on vent. As their are alot of nubs in ardream so dont like to party. ...
Page: 213

I solo unless with friends on vent. As their are alot of nubs in ardream so dont like to party. All know that warriors are waste of time solo. Get duffed and have to find someone to cure you or slowed or legcut etc etc Makes for boring PK.

I like to be able to get out of any situation. I love warrior aswell and was my first character. but got sick of asking for heals and cures. Now i dont have to reply on others i can do it myself Go solo get more NP anyway.

As you see i have just over 3000 mana my attack move uses 40 mana so thats approx 75 attacks before i have to soul pot. So warrior with same gear i would kill anyway even with out duffs or heals. They have to mana pot to much. You will note that most of my mana is from INT bonus's so these are usless on warrior so would probally end up with low mana anyway. Ps. who uses cleave lol

In reply to the guy regarding my AC. its without AC valk. so i would have 909 AC with AC valk. With IN and IB the AC is not as important as the 300 HP i get with hp valk. if i wanted i could use my HP+9 pauldren have the extra HP use the ac valk and have 2087 AP instead of 2185. However i like to hit harder. Note: AC is without tailia i dont use it anymore dont really need to.

Yes as preist you need mana however in vs you dont use heal. Duffs use tiny amount of mana. Im not INT or support so only need to heal myself so its plenty of mana for that 1920 heal dont use alot anyway.

In standard PK mode solo (not 1v1ing) if i duff someone with the AP i have they die quick I can kill them alot faster than any warrior can. if it gets messy throw on DOL 1920 and town or just run till they stop chasing.[/b]
    hehe since ur soloing, ur better off with warriors, even as a pries,t i get annoyed at how warriors need everything =D cures, heals, wolfs, swifts, buffs =D

btw, with my gears (posted in previous page) what kind of defence pathos gloves should i get?. and u have AWESOME AC, is that with a talia on?

and go get 2 lvls =D u gain like 50 more ap?! so u'll be at... 2250?

TouchMyBlade

hehe since ur soloing, ur better off with warriors, even as a pries,t i get annoyed at how warriors need everything =D cures, heals, wolfs, swifts, buffs =D
    btw, with my gears (posted in previous page) what kind of defence pathos gloves should i get?. and u have AWESOME AC, is that with a talia on?
    and go get 2 lvls =D u gain like 50 more ap?! so u'll be at... 2250? [/b]
    My AC is with NO AC valk and NO tailia with AC valk it would be 909AC with tailia im not sure i guess 1000AC something

My pathos gloves are attack one preist one warrior as this char is not my main and warrior and priest more improtant than rogue in CZ at least for me.

You just need to work out which u need more. Do you get hit to hard if so get the rogue defence ones. Or do you want the extra AP, if so then get the rongue attack ones. If i bought gloves specifically for ardream they would be attack gloves against rogues(this green ones). Just cos there is so many of them.

I think ya maths is a bit out on the AP calculation 2185 plus 50 is 2235 But i get ya. Yeh i stoped at lvl 57 cos thats when i got my best (non spammable) attack. I may lvl eventually to get the other 2 lvls. Ill probally put the last 6 points into health.

haha, my maths arent off, its just that i wasnt exactly sure abotu the AP xD something like base 20 ap + str ones or something... im pretty sure u'll get really close to 2250 xD

and what items do u use to get such high AC + AP? if u dont mind posting ^^. or pm me if u dont want it to be known in public, i wont say it out, but im just curious what i should eventually aim for =)

hmmm i calculated how u got 181 str.. but it doesnt match ur FR =D

we +3 / we +2
    IN
    IB
    ROC +3, ROF +1
    5x paper armours +9/19
    and 30 str skill = 181 str

but now the FR part doesnt match ... but GR + LR matches
    and also the health stat points dont match >.< ill get it sooner or later~!

TouchMyBlade

haha, my maths arent off, its just that i wasnt exactly sure abotu the AP xD something like base 20 ap + str ones or something... im pretty sure u&#39;ll get really close to 2250 xD
    and what items do u use to get such high AC + AP? if u dont mind posting ^^. or pm me if u dont want it to be known in public, i wont say it out, but im just curious what i should eventually aim for =)[/b]

Dont like to advertise items.

For an ardream only player they would be hard to get. Especially for your server. Unless you are a pro baba

You just need to keep uping your Uniques get HB+8 and +9 str and any+9 hp you can find. IN and IB.

You have nice gears for your server. When i had +8 str armour and WP+2, WE+1, PE+1 ROC+1(dual) Glass belt+0 and HB+8 in 1v1 there was only a few leet geared sins that could just beat me. I used tailia(not the weap def of the persons weap) just for extra AC back then.

Now im lucky to find anyone who can get me to half HP. So you dont need my stats to pwn especially in your server. Get all +1 uniques and HB+8 any+9 str armours and in 1v1 you should not be beaten if u know how to combo(and it aint hard with BP).

The key is in the INT bonus and magic bonus . You are wrong about.

WE+2,ROC+3, ROF+2,IN (the rest are correct so IB, WE+3 and +9 str armours)

I had WP+2 for the SS(shows bit more AP )

Dont like to advertise items.

For an ardream only player they would be hard to get. Especially for your server. Unless you are a pro baba

You just need to keep uping your Uniques get HB+8 and +9 str and any+9 hp you can find. IN and IB.

You have nice gears for your server. When i had +8 str armour and WP+2, WE+1, PE+1 ROC+1(dual) Glass belt+0 and HB+8 in 1v1 there was only a few leet geared sins that could just beat me. I used tailia(not the weap def of the persons weap) just for extra AC back then.

Now im lucky to find anyone who can get me to half HP. So you dont need my stats to pwn especially in your server. Get all +1 uniques and HB+8 any+9 str armours and in 1v1 you should not be beaten if u know how to combo(and it aint hard with BP).

The key is in the INT bonus and magic bonus . You are wrong about.

WE+2,ROC+3, ROF+2,IN (the rest are correct so IB, WE+3 and +9 str armours)

I had WP+2 for the SS(shows bit more AP )[/b]
    hey~! i did say roc +3 and we +2 xD

hmm the hardest thing to get here is hb +8.. only like 1-3 ppl have it.. and they are selling for super high high high prices :S. I am working towards geting +9 str armours now... but i used a lot of money for full chits +8 (i play both int + bp.. when im bored i reskill + restat xD)

Yeah bp is really fun.. and we pwn in 1v1.. i havent lost any 1v1 here.. but i have a few clannies who i&#39;d loose to =P but nobody on opposite nation xD

Zeallot

Ok here are some screen shots

[/b]
    the only thing that is wrong on this char is that hes male h34r: :lol:

Banned Senior Member

No buffs no wolf.
    [/b]

omfg my old char talking in that pic lol(BP_Isengard)

Have a good def (with buff) but i think you need more life for tank other ppl.

And Clan name <3

Banned

nice

Banned

thats one nice dcz bp

RealPayne

haha, my maths arent off, its just that i wasnt exactly sure abotu the AP xD something like base 20 ap + str ones or something... im pretty sure u&#39;ll get really close to 2250 xD
    and what items do u use to get such high AC + AP? if u dont mind posting ^^. or pm me if u dont want it to be known in public, i wont say it out, but im just curious what i should eventually aim for =)

hmmm i calculated how u got 181 str.. but it doesnt match ur FR =D

we +3 / we +2
    IN
    IB
    ROC +3, ROF +1
    5x paper armours +9/19
    and 30 str skill = 181 str
    but now the FR part doesnt match ... but GR + LR matches
    and also the health stat points dont match >.< ill get it sooner or later~![/b]
    bla bla bla you got it all wrong bro :lol: , add hb+9 to the list, then try again

bla bla bla you got it all wrong bro :lol: , add hb+9 to the list, then try again [/b]

lol i was pretty close ^^, and i was calculating the accesories + armours, not weapon/attack power =D

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

bla bla bla you got it all wrong bro :lol: , add hb+9 to the list, then try again [/b]

lol i was pretty close ^^, and i was calculating the accesories + armours, not weapon/attack power =D[/b]
    Lift&#39;s gonna freak when he sees you posted that >_< was supposed to be secret

sexyrexy

here you go his items
    oh and hb9
    we3,pe2,wp2,rof1,rof1,+9/19 str set,ib

here you go his items
    oh and hb9
    we3,pe2,wp2,rof1,rof1,+9/19 str set,ib[/b]

yeah.. i figured out it is those items after he said it is wp2 and not IN

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3