Page 220 of 548 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont even need to use HP pots ecause they are dead before they can take out my hp :P ...
Page: 220

sexy Owa

i dont even need to use HP pots ecause they are dead before they can take out my hp :P so 1 v 1 is not my problem[/b]
    we are talking about people who are decent :P ap whore warriors are little more then targets.

Avuina

Bill +10, pretty nice ^^

dude101

My Noob Warrior :P Still working on him
    :unsure:
    [/b]
    Dude with bill+10 why not go the 191 str and rest hp or something... cuz your ap is good but everything else isnt to good :x

zheka1k

i dont even need to use HP pots ecause they are dead before they can take out my hp :P so 1 v 1 is not my problem[/b]
    Well if i was on ur server u would a very easy target. 18xx ap is nothing especially with a crappy skill. U know a lvl 70 warrior with 2k ap cant out damage dcz minor speed, as long as the rogue has over 1k def.( This has been tested, also was using skelebelt)

But still having 18xx in dcz would be fun, since there are a lot of noobs, that will be 4 hit ko for you, So go have fun, try dif builds and so on.

enigma69

its 2 bad that dcz pk is 1/100 1v1 and 99/100 mob vrs mob. its pointless haveing high AP when you die for 3 sins spike / thrusting you. and that mana just makes you useless.

go chitin +8 build and ditch the AP whore jewels.

sexy Owa

its 2 bad that dcz pk is 1/100 1v1 and 99/100 mob vrs mob. its pointless haveing high AP when you die for 3 sins spike / thrusting you. and that mana just makes you useless.

go chitin +8 build and ditch the AP whore uniques.[/b]
    uniques? o.o those are str jewels

Buff0 come vs me pls ill show u that warriors sux ass in ardream

Buff0

Buff0 come vs me pls ill show u that warriors sux ass in ardream[/b]

NP if you wanna vs you should get a spear def because i hit most rouges 500-600
    AND my def is low.. i know but i dont care because i got DD.
    I have tried a lot of builds and i like this on the most.
    I know how to play in ardream so 100vs1 does not concern me.

go chitin +8 build and ditch the AP whore jewels.[/b]
    Just as you know it. im not the richest person in KO and im lucky to have the bill. So i cant really afford anything uber atm.
    as i wrote over the SS im still working on him

i know you cant kill me, and u bought that bill from me ^^ well gimme a pm after war is over , smokeingweed and ill come pwn u wihtout buffs

Buff0

we are talking about people who are decent :P ap whore warriors are little more then targets.[/b]
    I can take out the best rouges in ardream.. I have not faced a single person that could kill me in a 1 v 1

closetoheaven

nice bill try to get good uniqe and get more mana

I can take out the best rouges in ardream.. I have not faced a single person that could kill me in a 1 v 1[/b]
    let me be the 1th one then

Buff0

Update! :P
    and no he wasnt debuffed

Taeho

Nice AP but thats about it =/ , MP Is out of the question horrible and AC and HP is so low, don't know what sins you have fought but they must suck :S

Buff0

Nice AP but thats about it =/ , MP Is out of the question horrible and AC and HP is so low, don't know what sins you have fought but they must suck :S[/b]

Cypher is the server
    And i really dont get why i need so much Mana or HP ! ? :S
    im doing brilliant without it

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-17-2012, 09:05 PM