Page 234 of 548 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The only thing i sad for MrB0SS is he cant babashop combo hahahaha He sucks balls....
Page: 234

The only thing i sad for MrB0SS is he cant babashop combo hahahaha

He sucks balls.

human_sin

lift, ur still the best dcz bp i ever seen :P

Banned

The only thing i sad for MrB0SS is he cant babashop combo hahahaha

He sucks balls.[/b]
    ye hes a babashopper and also HE BABSHOPPED A ALOT according to glader

For the DCZ BP doubters.

[/b]
    damn nice

post when 59 plz

For the DCZ BP doubters.

[/b]
    damn nice

post when 59 plz

vinnietjeuH

He doesnt need a combo since he 3 hit almost everyone.. btw he always has a duffer so mostly 1 hit

He doesnt need a combo since he 3 hit almost everyone.. btw he always has a duffer so mostly 1 hit[/b]
    Every1 need to know how to combo , whats the fucking problem to babashop items and you have no clue how to play your char ...
    He always been and always be a noob , when he see people atacking you he will come to ks , when you see you run after him and sit for vs he keep running like he " didnt " saw you.
    When he get debuff he cure himself and not coming back or going town when he use buffs.
    And rofl he cant kill warrior in 3 hits even when the warrior not using potions , lets say the highest highest dmg on warrior he will do 1000 with spike , 700 with trust , 500 with pierce = 2200 dmg , normal warrior with shit jewels have this hp base , so with buffs no way.

Every1 need to know how to combo , whats the fucking problem to babashop items and you have no clue how to play your char ...
    He always been and always be a noob , when he see people atacking you he will come to ks , when you see you run after him and sit for vs he keep running like he " didnt " saw you.
    When he get debuff he cure himself and not coming back or going town when he use buffs.
    And rofl he cant kill warrior in 3 hits even when the warrior not using potions , lets say the highest highest dmg on warrior he will do 1000 with spike , 700 with trust , 500 with pierce = 2200 dmg , normal warrior with shit jewels have this hp base , so with buffs no way.[/b]
    Mrb0ss killed Horror's dlw warrior 3-0 in 1v1's, and Horror has the best dlw warrior not to mention his combo rapes, so what im saying is if his warrior cant beat mrboss no warrior can..

Mrb0ss killed Horror's dlw warrior 3-0 in 1v1's, and Horror has the best dlw warrior not to mention his combo rapes, so what im saying is if his warrior cant beat mrboss no warrior can..[/b]
    Maybe at the time i had raptor +9 and forgot the raptor ... at the time i had DCZ warrior he didnt had those items like now and maybe this is why he lost , but if he had those items like now and he lost he n00b , and i dont need nobody to believe me , i just saying what i know , if he didnt had those stats when i vsed against him and he lost so ok np so now he probably could win.

zheka1k

Maybe at the time i had raptor +9 and forgot the raptor ... at the time i had DCZ warrior he didnt had those items like now and maybe this is why he lost , but if he had those items like now and he lost he n00b , and i dont need nobody to believe me , i just saying what i know , if he didnt had those stats when i vsed against him and he lost so ok np so now he probably could win.[/b]
    Well to tell you 21xx ap for dlw warrior is not enough to outdamage rogue minor heal. So rogue cant possibly lose to a warrior in dlw, unless he just sucks balls

Well to tell you 21xx ap for dlw warrior is not enough to outdamage rogue minor heal. So rogue cant possibly lose to a warrior in dlw, unless he just sucks balls[/b]
    This is what i said , he didnt killed me when i did vs'd against him , we fought and he lost so fast , he used hp potions and sometimes minnor , then when he almost died he ran and didnt came back.
    So this is why more people saying here he noob and babashoper , and has no combo , so if he lost me with those items , he sucks.

badjake11

OMGTHISME who are you, can you please learn how to speak english before you start making posts, you sound like a moran.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

a rogue can out minor heal 21xx ap O.o :lol: my mage spams for 450's on blade with pathos gloves and they cant even out minor that, even the best rogues, so i dont see how they could out minor heal 21xx ap inless there using spear helmet/spear boots/ spear gaunts/ and Iron set xD. But then again as mage i never have to mana pot in a 1v1 besides constant spams on the hp pot so i guess that could make the difference.

OMG there was 2 players of mrb0ss and 1 is pretty easy no offence but the other is really good, really good minor. Rapes me in every vs.

nathan16

sweet bp. also post wen 59 pls

zheka1k

a rogue can out minor heal 21xx ap O.o :lol: my mage spams for 450's on blade with pathos gloves and they cant even out minor that, even the best rogues, so i dont see how they could out minor heal 21xx ap inless there using spear helmet/spear boots/ spear gaunts/ and Iron set xD. But then again as mage i never have to mana pot in a 1v1 besides constant spams on the hp pot so i guess that could make the difference.[/b]
    21xx ap will do about 400 dmg on a decently geared rogue. But what the heck maybe u never fought a real rogue. Come to pathos we have real rogues in our ardream clan.

no one will beat mr boss in a vs unless mr boss has the crapiest minor ever

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-17-2012, 09:05 PM