Page 236 of 548 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well to tell you 21xx ap for dlw warrior is not enough to outdamage rogue minor heal. So rogue cant ...
Page: 236

Miss_Cleric

Well to tell you 21xx ap for dlw warrior is not enough to outdamage rogue minor heal. So rogue cant possibly lose to a warrior in dlw, unless he just sucks balls[/b]

im sry but if you think that 2100+ ap is not enough to drop a rogues minor heal then your retarded.
    my warrior with just under 1700 ap could easily drop a rogues minor heal.

zheka1k

im sry but if you think that 2100+ ap is not enough to drop a rogues minor heal then your retarded.
    my warrior with just under 1700 ap could easily drop a rogues minor heal.[/b]
    Try someone who can press minor heal 19 times per pot. And someone with good enough items. But 1700 ap is a joke, cant possibly out damage a rogue with 1k def and 10 wep def.

And im glad that some people on this forum know how to do math, just rarely find them. (Horror)

lez

actually its 17 minors per pot, cause rogue attacks waist about 250 mana overall (all the 7 skills) so that = 1020 hp + the fact that no1 is perfect so it wont be 1020 heals every pot. So if you do about 400 dmg spam +r's with a very slow attack speed wepon (raptor or w/e) and have a steady good combo you should start to outdmg the rogue if the rogue has 2k mana... since mrboss has above 2k, tough luck lol

I_JuST_OwNed_U

i hate rogues with good minor, vs's can be like 1-2 minutes long >_> eventually someone will get tired though in a really good vs and one of them will eventually mess up.

jeweetzelluf

mrB0SS+invitemeforapospls (me)+RikThePwnAgeMage= 100% ownage..

bad i havent record it last time.. too show you guys, no exagoration(fuk that word) here.. it was 40-50 orks vs our pt (3ppl) and thanks too good work of Rik And B0SS (and mine ofc B) ) we pwned them all (without dieing <3 Rik) And mine items sux.. i can tank maximum of 8-10 sins :/ and warriors like 3 (exept wenn its an unbrained LOLbye or IEN, they can kill me easaly with there ap&#39;s, still they havent killed me more then 10 times i bet) Btw i can tank 15+ ppl too^^ wenn they chasing me, and im near and tree/fence/rock, just walking around it :P and all the orkies get stuck >< And i can tank 40sins with dd talia >< (flame flame flame?) toobad its broken now

In BOV pk we use our brains, i havent seen many ork with brains so far.. if Requim at hb.. they just standing there lol.. and killing once in a while wenn some unbrained humanz gets too close :blink: U wont see BOV that dumd standing at ob, and waiting for orcs too get out.. But soon Me, rik, mrsivoje , ixa will make pk movie ( <3 IxA&#39;s angels), so look forward too it, u can learn lots of it... (this is only for the ppl without brains) ppl in YKMN,Gravediggas+Leteci pk very good too

Why so much problems about 1 vs 1&#39;s, the 1 who win is smarter or better.. and why 1vs1, in pk ur mostly in a group, if not the enemy will be in an group.. so its better too focus on how too pk in group VS another group (this aint count for BOV, we do BOVparty vs Ork Nation)

<3 all gg&#39;s

HALELUYAH i have spoken <_<

greets invitemeforapospls

i hate rogues with good minor, vs&#39;s can be like 1-2 minutes long >_> eventually someone will get tired though in a really good vs and one of them will eventually mess up.[/b]
    not realy,many gg players can minor combo like 5min+,but after that you can&#39;t combo for 1hour becouse ur fingers dead xD

I_JuST_OwNed_U

well i know if ur constant comboing most ppl&#39;s fingers tire out after a couple of minutes of non stop comboing, i wouldnt even give it 5minutes just being honest, id give GG players 3-4min max, 4min is pushing it too...i doubt u&#39;ll see any vs last more than 3minutes though, if it does thats a boring 1v1 xD

bad i havent record it last time.. too show you guys, no exagoration(fuk that word) here.. it was 40-50 orks vs our pt (3ppl) and thanks too good work of Rik And B0SS (and mine ofc B) ) we pwned them all (without dieing <3 Rik) And mine items sux.. i can tank maximum of 8-10 sins :/ and warriors like 3 (exept wenn its an unbrained LOLbye or IEN, they can kill me easaly with there ap&#39;s, still they havent killed me more then 10 times i bet) Btw i can tank 15+ ppl too^^ wenn they chasing me, and im near and tree/fence/rock, just walking around it :P and all the orkies get stuck >< And i can tank 40sins with dd talia >< (flame flame flame?) toobad its broken now

In BOV pk we use our brains, i havent seen many ork with brains so far.. if Requim at hb.. they just standing there lol.. and killing once in a while wenn some unbrained humanz gets too close :blink: U wont see BOV that dumd standing at ob, and waiting for orcs too get out.. But soon Me, rik, mrsivoje , ixa will make pk movie ( <3 IxA&#39;s angels), so look forward too it, u can learn lots of it... (this is only for the ppl without brains) ppl in YKMN,Gravediggas+Leteci pk very good too

Why so much problems about 1 vs 1&#39;s, the 1 who win is smarter or better.. and why 1vs1, in pk ur mostly in a group, if not the enemy will be in an group.. so its better too focus on how too pk in group VS another group (this aint count for BOV, we do BOVparty vs Ork Nation)

<3 all gg&#39;s

greets invitemeforapospls[/b]
    LULZ

human_sin

<3 all gg&#39;s

u must kidding, lol u can tank 40+ sins and 3vs 40-50 and the 3member party win? lol

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

<3 all gg&#39;s

ahahahaahaha that made me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

jeweetzelluf

u must kidding, lol u can tank 40+ sins and 3vs 40-50 and the 3member party win? lol[/b]

oke, tank 40+ is maybe exagorated :P but all other talk is the truth.. like i said.. too bad i didnt record it ><
    And for u too untherstand can be hard, cause u dont know our tactics.. (and u got none i tink :P )

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nhappengr8.jpg lowl i dont tink this is proove but just fun

lez

lol dont be so co.cky apos.. no1 likes ppl who brag a lot especially in such a manner. Just because you killed a party or 2 full of random noobs doesnt mean you should say stuff like that.
    I know ur all good pkers, but this was totaly unecessary...

Akroma

<3 all gg&#39;s

i seriously dont get ur point... we wait at hb cause humans are 80% archers/mages and all they do is stay at their base

and wow you pk with all the babas on human side.. good for you

anyone can kill 3 partys of random noobs on buffs, so dont try and brag invitemeforapospls, i spike u for like 1k ur horrible rofl

vinnietjeuH

Jaj, Let&#39;s flame eachother, ÜBER COOL! :huh:

+ We enjoy this game as we want playing with or without babashopping chars..

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-17-2012, 09:05 PM