Page 237 of 548 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Before Dread shields came out. I had IN, IB, DD Helmet, and DOL +7. And I can tank around 20 ...
Page: 237

J

Before Dread shields came out. I had IN, IB, DD Helmet, and DOL +7. And I can tank around 20 sins :/

lez

ppl really like to exadurate.. do you know whats 20 ppl? thats 2 and a half full parties. if they did like 100 damage each hit they would hit you for 2k every hit... so please enough with the bs. max you can tank is like 10 maybe 15 if ur uber baba.

sexyrexy

gogo tank 20 sins, 32 dd shiled, dd talia, dd helmet, in,ib = 127 dd
    but get raped by few warriors there is

Buff0

u must kidding, lol u can tank 40+ sins and 3vs 40-50 and the 3member party win? lol[/b]
    We have done it before the clan SmahBros in Cypher pwned the whole human race. ( not base) we had a party of 4 and got everyone that came out of the base. so its not impossible

J

ppl really like to exadurate.. do you know whats 20 ppl? thats 2 and a half full parties. if they did like 100 damage each hit they would hit you for 2k every hit... so please enough with the bs. max you can tank is like 10 maybe 15 if ur uber baba.[/b]
    I didn't realize rogues can spam 1 skill for 100 damage. With 50 dd + talia = 100DD. And 1300 ac, with 4.5k hp. I did tank 20 rogues.

lez

i stand corrected, with those stats i guess you could tank them. But i stil think ppl exadurate with the numbers... a lot.
    and i obviously didnt mean it litteraly 100 per hit...

dude101

We have done it before the clan SmahBros in Cypher pwned the whole human race. ( not base) we had a party of 4 and got everyone that came out of the base. so its not impossible[/b]
    lol then omega came and killed you all :P

J

i stand corrected, with those stats i guess you could tank them. But i stil think ppl exadurate with the numbers... a lot.
    and i obviously didnt mean it litteraly 100 per hit...[/b]
    I know I wasn't try to lash at you or anything. Just stating the fact. It usually wasn't always 20 but you get the point that it was like 15-20. And it was me and a warrior, on the underdog side. But nontheless it is possible, but it's very hard to tank that many at once because some noob in there will be zring you and cancel your heal, then you end up eating dirt.

I know I wasn't try to lash at you or anything. Just stating the fact. It usually wasn't always 20 but you get the point that it was like 15-20. And it was me and a warrior, on the underdog side. But nontheless it is possible, but it's very hard to tank that many at once because some noob in there will be zring you and cancel your heal, then you end up eating dirt.[/b]

i did smth similar on pathos.... i tanked about 14 ppl... but im a bp >=) just using a dread sheild, and a friend MH-ing me... and eventually we killed all 14 :P its not hard to tank that much

and J, now that dread sheilds are out, chitin/fp builds are useless IMO... go paper +9/19 hp build, with dread sheild, paper dd +6/13, a tooth +3, and u'll have about 5k+ hp, and 1200+ ac... 1300 if u use rols :P

gogo come pathos ardream.. we need a GG support priset

jeweetzelluf

ofc i didnt count howmuch we killed that run (that was simply too much bragbragbrag, right leteci?), but it were 35+ forsure but it wasnt like we ran into them and killed all.. rik kept running, wenn i tormented rik tped me, and b0ss striked in and killed 2-3 till tp (thats called teamwork B) ).. and again and again..

And Leteci, blieve me, or dont blieve me.. but dont say im bragging, cause u wasnt there...

And forget about what i said about tanking, i meant i can keep 20 sins busy with talia.. if they chasing me, and im next too fence or rock.. im 100% sure they wont kill me fast..

And Akroma, ur not worth replying..

And the gay who spikes me 1k.. nice ap then (in ur dreams maybe)

lez

ofc i didnt count howmuch we killed that run (that was simply too much bragbragbrag, right leteci?), but it were 35+ forsure but it wasnt like we ran into them and killed all.. rik kept running, wenn i tormented rik tped me, and b0ss striked in and killed 2-3 till tp (thats called teamwork B) ).. and again and again..

And Leteci, blieve me, or dont blieve me.. but dont say im bragging, cause u wasnt there...

And forget about what i said about tanking, i meant i can keep 20 sins busy with talia.. if they chasing me, and im next too fence or rock.. im 100% sure they wont kill me fast..

And Akroma, ur not worth replying..

And the gay who spikes me 1k.. nice ap then (in ur dreams maybe)[/b]
    sorry if my 1st post was a bit rude, that was not my intention. But im sure you get what i was trying to say. I know you guys prolly killed the 20-30 ppl, but ur post was just really cocky, saying everyone else is a noob exept the ppl you mentioned, and every orc was noob or whatever and you know thats not true.
    Oh and about the teamwork and running around rocks/trees, well thats just skilled pking, but no1 likes a brager :P

i did smth similar on pathos.... i tanked about 14 ppl... but im a bp >=) just using a dread sheild, and a friend MH-ing me... and eventually we killed all 14 :P its not hard to tank that much
    and J, now that dread sheilds are out, chitin/fp builds are useless IMO... go paper +9/19 hp build, with dread sheild, paper dd +6/13, a tooth +3, and u'll have about 5k+ hp, and 1200+ ac... 1300 if u use rols :P
    gogo come pathos ardream.. we need a GG support priset[/b]
    and then the lightning mage comes, and you are stunned4ever

well thats just skilled pking, but no1 likes a brager :P[/b]
    Whats worse is when the bragger only speaks bullshit :P

igor_lazar

Whats worse is when the bragger only speaks bullshit :P[/b]
    Well i dont think he is speaking bullshit, cause its fully possible with those 3 ppl, Rik is bye far the best mage in ardream, no one can come close to him, the best support mage there is, and his ice skills are 100%. And everyone know that MrBoss is a sick bastard<3 + apos, he just know who to duff first, and they dont say the 40 ppl where Reqium, pearls this was some random partys, wich is anyway sick. So in my eyes its not bs xD you really need to pk with them to get the picture.

Much love

Akroma

riks good but you cant say hes the best.. you havent seen all the others
    i got one in mind who i personally think is better (and no its not beastly :P )

and whys my post not worth replyin to apos? just cause you cant think of anyway to get back? <_<

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    06-26-2023, 08:30 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2