Page 239 of 548 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want to share the love also Pathos btw[/b] wow what a great char to play on...
Page: 239

I want to share the love also
    Pathos btw[/b]
    wow what a great char to play on

Banned

mrB0SS+invitemeforapospls (me)+RikThePwnAgeMage= 100% ownage..

bad i havent record it last time.. too show you guys, no exagoration(fuk that word) here.. it was 40-50 orks vs our pt (3ppl) and thanks too good work of Rik And B0SS (and mine ofc B) ) we pwned them all (without dieing <3 Rik) And mine items sux.. i can tank maximum of 8-10 sins :/ and warriors like 3 (exept wenn its an unbrained LOLbye or IEN, they can kill me easaly with there ap&#39;s, still they havent killed me more then 10 times i bet) Btw i can tank 15+ ppl too^^ wenn they chasing me, and im near and tree/fence/rock, just walking around it :P and all the orkies get stuck >< And i can tank 40sins with dd talia >< (flame flame flame?) toobad its broken now

In BOV pk we use our brains, i havent seen many ork with brains so far.. if Requim at hb.. they just standing there lol.. and killing once in a while wenn some unbrained humanz gets too close :blink: U wont see BOV that dumd standing at ob, and waiting for orcs too get out.. But soon Me, rik, mrsivoje , ixa will make pk movie ( <3 IxA&#39;s angels), so look forward too it, u can learn lots of it... (this is only for the ppl without brains) ppl in YKMN,Gravediggas+Leteci pk very good too

Why so much problems about 1 vs 1&#39;s, the 1 who win is smarter or better.. and why 1vs1, in pk ur mostly in a group, if not the enemy will be in an group.. so its better too focus on how too pk in group VS another group (this aint count for BOV, we do BOVparty vs Ork Nation)

<3 all gg&#39;s

HALELUYAH i have spoken <_<

greets invitemeforapospls[/b]
    atm everyone is using dd, all what u need is warriors and priests and u would rape everyone so stop yelling us how good boss is cause peoples are duffed and ice, everyone know u guys are pro, but u cant see the facts of killing noobs and oldies im sure if xdell would be a life ur priest will die in a few sec. ( im not here to flame so dont take so much care )
    rik is pro <3 , ice and tp really fast also like to pk with him.
    but pls to all meeles fight without all ur priests and mages with 50dd+ and u gonna show how pro u can team play
    requiem pks only with 3-4 priests i cant see the skill behind this strategie but ya if u got them use it.
    and if u watched vinczii his dcz movie <3 my cookie u know what im talking about
    playing in a clan with ur friends and not because they are the best is much more worth than every online game thrust me
    this post isnt here to flame or making peoples aggro just think about it
    cheers and thanks

rik088

Wink

atm everyone is using dd, all what u need is warriors and priests and u would rape everyone so stop yelling us how good boss is cause peoples are duffed and ice, everyone know u guys are pro, but u cant see the facts of killing noobs and oldies im sure if xdell would be a life ur priest will die in a few sec. ( im not here to flame so dont take so much care )
    rik is pro <3 , ice and tp really fast also like to pk with him.
    but pls to all meeles fight without all ur priests and mages with 50dd+ and u gonna show how pro u can team play
    requiem pks only with 3-4 priests i cant see the skill behind this strategie but ya if u got them use it.
    and if u watched vinczii his dcz movie <3 my cookie u know what im talking about
    playing in a clan with ur friends and not because they are the best is much more worth than every online game thrust me
    this post isnt here to flame or making peoples aggro just think about it
    cheers and thanks[/b]
    yea let me make that msg shorter,
    Blablabla, Rik is pro<3 blablabla vinzci ownez, cheers and thnx.

the party that apos is talking about was realy nice... not just random guys buy requim partys pearls partys and some babashop clans whare in that group... its true that wariors own these days... that envyme guy with his sick combo enoys the f.uck out of me... but the party wasnt worth posting about imo >< it was nice but alot of noobs whare thare to ks @ the end.

skate is noob and i never party with him... (muahaha <3 skate)

its fun to see orc partys with 3 + duffers/full healers geting owned by al small group ^^ or towning when they get iced. most orc clans only camp outside hb and wait til some turks are dumb enough to run outside and try to spike the priest with 50000 dd. or they come inside camp to kill merchanters...

to OpFelia yea... i got some problems ^^ dont mind me, just didnt know this topic was like this, i thought it was just about ppl posting screen shots but i didnt know ppl whare actualy talking about pk partys ><, so i was surprised that ppl whare talking like this.

btw to jeweetzelluf... het is RikThePwnageMage niet RikThePwnAgeMage stomme aap

<3 to the humans

rik088

and mrB0SS aka xsovietx scammed 6 accounts from Infinity and the clan bank ( u can ask everyone from that clan also i can give u a proof )[/b]
    http://www.infinityko.com/forum/viewtopic....2&start=105 ...

Banned

rik088

... apos just asked me to say he is a pro... so il just say that he is the best priest in ardream (lololhahahahahroflolololhahahaha)

kthnxby

jeweetzelluf

... apos just asked me to say he is a pro... so il just say that he is the best priest in ardream (lololhahahahahroflolololhahahaha)

kthnxby[/b]
    omg i love you

ty allot

-_-

Here from MSN history: (translated)

Rik. zegt:
    What the fuk, that last pk with you was so sick:O u cured duffed healed so nice..
    Michel (apos) zegt:
    well u did nice too
    Rik. zegt:
    Hmm.. want me post on ko4life how good you are?
    Michel (apos) zegt:
    nah, i tink evry1 allready knows that :P
    Rik. zegt:
    LoL u basterd ill fuk you up on forum
    Michel (apos) zegt:
    Do ur best lol

<3 rik (sometimes..)

rik088

omg i love you

ty allot

-_-
    Here from MSN history: (translated)

Rik. zegt:
    What the fuk, that last pk with you was so BAD:O u cured duffed healed so BAD..
    Michel (apos) zegt:
    well u did GREAT
    Rik. zegt:
    Hmm.. want me post on ko4life how BAD you are?
    Michel (apos) zegt:
    nah, i tink evry1 allready knows that :P (YEA THEY DO!!)
    Rik. zegt:
    LoL u basterd ill fuk you up on forum
    Michel (apos) zegt:
    IL SUCK UR BALLS!!

<3 rik (sometimes..)[/b]
    yea whell u might need to take another english lesson cuz u suck @ translating ><
    alow me to translate it :

Michel zegt:
    omfg rik u pwn
    Rik. zegt:
    no man im not that good...
    Michel zegt:
    omg dude plz post on ko4life that i am ownage.. no 1 ever sayd that and i realy wana show it to my friends
    Rik. zegt:
    omg... oke dude if u wana be noob like that
    Michel zegt:
    ofg thnx rik il suck ur balls for that!
    Rik. zegt:
    lol oke... if u like that kinda shit...

<3 michel too

jeweetzelluf

yea whell u might need to take another english lesson cuz u suck @ translating ><
    alow me to translate it :

Michel zegt:
    omfg rik u pwn
    Rik. zegt:
    no man im not that good...
    Michel zegt:
    omg dude plz post on ko4life that i am ownage.. no 1 ever sayd that and i realy wana show it to my friends
    Rik. zegt:
    omg... oke dude if u wana be noob like that
    Michel zegt:
    ofg thnx rik il suck ur balls for that!
    Rik. zegt:
    lol oke... if u like that kinda shit...

<3 michel too[/b]
    LOL, now lets stop this bullshit and let ppl post there stats :P

rostoen1990

yes, its tru u got a problem :angry:

quit destroying this topic, with your usless stuff. <_<

Mroned Senior Member

If MrBoss is a scammer then he lost my respect, but i did defend him cause i did like to pk with him and he did seem like a nice guy, so i must admit Skate that you had right.

NeronDomitius

If MrBoss is a scammer then he lost my respect, but i did defend him cause i did like to pk with him and he did seem like a nice guy, so i must admit Skate that you had right.[/b]
    soviet is proven scammer, so if mrBoss is soviet... <_<

Mroned Senior Member

soviet is proven scammer, so if mrBoss is soviet... <_<[/b]
    Yea i know, ako je istina......neka se jebe <_<

Banned

he is 100% scammer

scammed infinity clan bank and also some ppl here

Banned

i never liked mrB0SS but he lost because he posted his stats on the Infinity Forum good job dump idiot scammer
    i owned u <3

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    06-26-2023, 08:30 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread