Page 291 of 548 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Horror ur able to beat peoples with ur billion weapon def otherwise ur unable to do anything and mage > ...
Page: 291

Horror ur able to beat peoples with ur billion weapon def otherwise ur unable to do anything and mage > every class in ardream and with 11 weapon def he would kill u without any problems so give me a prof or die in ur little tr world.
    beastlyblazer and stressstab were the strongest fire mages on ardream they beated every other class with weapon def cause u cant take so much fr that the dmg is lower to out pot them. so stfu damn child[/b]

hey

your vaginas showing

StayBack

hey

your vaginas showing[/b]

hey

stfu ? does ur dad beats u ? :lol:

Horror ur able to beat peoples with ur billion weapon def otherwise ur unable to do anything and mage > every class in ardream and with 11 weapon def he would kill u without any problems so give me a prof or die in ur little tr world.
    beastlyblazer and stressstab were the strongest fire mages on ardream they beated every other class with weapon def cause u cant take so much fr that the dmg is lower to out pot them. so stfu damn child[/b]
    i allways thought sin > all

how comes mages are the pwner in cz? skillwise they're fucked. they can't get blizzard if they go for 57 flame
    also. as sin you can own without haveing fulls +2/+8-9 items. as mage you're fucked if u have lowgear imo

Pino

flame mages do huge damage on rogue and with in ib and 25 dd its really hard to get a mage down,
    when he is just doing manes of fire he will do around 500-600 damage its really to win against a mage like that

flame mages do huge damage on rogue and with in ib and 25 dd its really hard to get a mage down,
    when he is just doing manes of fire he will do around 500-600 damage its really to win against a mage like that[/b]
    and thats my point.

in/ib/rare 25dd isn't that cheap as u know..
    not to mention the fr's, a good staff and rest of the gear

You dont half make yourself look dumb, do you even know who my mage is?

Pino

and thats my point.

in/ib/rare 25dd isn't that cheap as u know..
    not to mention the fr's, a good staff and rest of the gear[/b]
    but even just 25 dd helmet or so it is already hard enough for a rogue to do alot of damage, and the flame will always hit hard espcially on dcz rogues since the mostly have no flame resist or hardly any. even then when you do 400-500 damage its still alot for a rogue. a mage with lets say 2x fr+0 ep+0 sb+0 2x ce and 25 dd helmet i think thats decent gear. can really own a rogue with better gear then his own

horr0r you must be the best player on usko?

if you are the best one why you cant beat leonardnelson?

if you tell me now he is a babashopper, you are a babashopper too

if you want say mehe have minor pedal, your clan turks use the same

do i care who ur mage is? with 11 weapon def ur unable to beat a warrior u stinky slut! and u dont know how to play a mage god damn[/b]
    You care enough to flame me without reason for it only to get backfired at you & how do you know how well i play mage when you don't even know who my mage is and you still come here saying i got owned by some crap warrior lol, maybe you should ask your chum which mage owned him a few weeks ago. More than likely he'll just bare face lie as much as you two do and say he's never been owned.

horr0r you must be the best player on usko?

if you are the best one why you cant beat leonardnelson?

if you tell me now he is a babashopper, you are a babashopper too

if you want say mehe have minor pedal, your clan turks use the same[/b]
    Did i say i was the best? Have i ever said i was the best? No, stop putting words in my mouth, i've always said there are PLENTY of people in the server who could beat me whether that be given similar items to me or just what they have. I never vsed the new Leonard, the old one was shit and he knew it, he used talia in every vs, wouldn't take off gryphon to vs etc etc, almost as shit are you are on rogue. But then again if you like to think i'm the best comming from your first sentence i can only thank you. Why do you always bring up somebody else to the argument? Is it that you cant take getting raped because you're so shit? I also think there's a difference with him spending around $4k give or take on his char compared to me spending $350 on a new char from myself from my share of horror, don't you? Why do you ALWAYS bring up babashopping? You had no problem making your own shit movie on your friends FULLY babashopped char, if you're so against babashopping, why do you let half of the people in your clan babashop let alone play their chars?

I don't know what either you have against me, theres no reason for you just being a good sport and taking that i'm nowhere near the "best" warrior and i still raped you both with ease, you need to realize this is just a game you'll never be good at, take it and move on.

P.S Derka you really should take my name out of your whole profile, it makes my ego bigger knowing you're so jealous of me.

*Waits for the pmg you're fat no life nerd jobless prick real life flames because they cant take losing at a game *

horr0r you are a dumb noob

if you have nutz fight with +0 items

all know that you are a noob, without your items you are a small turk that fuk allah in his ass

I had good enough combo to beat "ares most hated rogue, king of minor" with almost full hp. How can you flame me for my combo lol, combo is the easiest thing in this game granted you actually know what it is and based on Derkas pk vid and you scared to vs me because Derka is better than you then i can only say you fail at combo.

Flame me more because i wont reply from now, i've already made you both look stupid enough as it is. GL in your combo training.

fight with same gear like me and you lose you fuking dumb american fat nerd real life virtual super champ möchtegern hurensohn

wait skate horr0r call vandy that he or her or it ban us

yes virtual power

sounds like jealousy...lol

of course i want be fat like horr0r

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3