Page 292 of 548 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well when my old leader is such a noob come vs him again with ur '' 11 weapon def '' ...
Page: 292

well when my old leader is such a noob come vs him again with ur '' 11 weapon def '' if u are so pro on mage it wont be a problem ..
    and ps: yup i dont know if u can play mage but i saw u playing warrior and i must say with +3 uniques and +9 weapons every other turk that have no idea of playing this game know to combo better than u for sure[/b]
    h0rror actually has a pretty good combo i'd hafta admit

i vsed him during the interserver, he had all +8 items, and same accesories as me, and i had a +9 iron impact, and he still beat all but one time. Ofcourse you can say that my combo is shitty, but imo, his combo is actually pretty good, i was amazed at how he was able to hit so many "r" damages while using a raptor, which is slower

and.... seriously stfu with the babashopping..... who cares how much he spends on the game, you are not the one to judge him on how much $$ he spent on the game, and why he spent it. its justl ike 2 guys street-racing, one has a civic, the other has a ferrari... and the guy with the civic looses and cries "omg u spent more money on ur car, u have no skills @ driving blah blah blah"... not his fault that ur only driving a civic or w/e

StoneColdAngel

h0rror actually has a pretty good combo i'd hafta admit

i vsed him during the interserver, he had all +8 items, and same accesories as me, and i had a +9 iron impact, and he still beat all but one time. Ofcourse you can say that my combo is shitty, but imo, his combo is actually pretty good, i was amazed at how he was able to hit so many "r" damages while using a raptor, which is slower

and.... seriously stfu with the babashopping..... who cares how much he spends on the game, you are not the one to judge him on how much $$ he spent on the game, and why he spent it. its justl ike 2 guys street-racing, one has a civic, the other has a ferrari... and the guy with the civic looses and cries "omg u spent more money on ur car, u have no skills @ driving blah blah blah"... not his fault that ur only driving a civic or w/e[/b]
    Wow I love this metaphor xD

akutee we care that you are a noob?

Boyce

horr0r you are a dumb noob

if you have nutz fight with +0 items

all know that you are a noob, without your items you are a small turk that fuk allah in his ass[/b]
    ROFL.............
    You sound like a bent over turk! Quit life!

BlingWings

all know that you are a noob, without your items you are a small turk that fuk allah in his ass[/b]

I lol'ed. If you had items like he did are you telling me you wouldn't use them? I sure has hell would.

That's just like saying. " Oh I got 3 roc +2 and 2 Diamond rings, Oh look! It's a guy in CZ who has shittier gear than me! I'll throw on these Dr's so he can have a chance"

Lmao, The object of pk is to kill as fast and efficiently as possible. You should probably stop being a little cunt and crying over the fact that Horror > You.

TyBB,

Cheers
    -Tyler

NeronDomitius

well, if you r so much better than him you would own his ass... all i remember is that ss with horror's 1.5k+ hp left in your vs, sry, epic fail... -_-

akutee we care that you are a noob?[/b]
    better a noob, than a sore crying looser.

and how can you say im a noob when you never vs'ed me, and probably never saw my char stats or my skills in this game?

and how can you say im a noob when you never vs'ed me, and probably never saw my char stats or my skills in this game?[/b]

i was amazed at how he was able to hit so many "r" damages while using a raptor, which is slower[/b]
    That is how

fight with same gear like me and you lose you fuking dumb american fat nerd real life virtual super champ möchtegern hurensohn[/b]
    LOL h34r:

oldboy

That is how[/b]
    but that wasnt posted when he was called a noob
    akutee is one of the only ppl ive seen solo hq with judgement :lol:

anyways i <3 how this turned to flames in like 2 pages <_<

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

and how can you say im a noob when you never vs&#39;ed me, and probably never saw my char stats or my skills in this game?[/b]
    he can only speak nerd laungage h34r:

akutee is one of the only ppl ive seen solo hq with judgement :lol:[/b]
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ, i only used like 100 blackwldow&#39;s soul pots xD and like 4 minutes or was it 8?

its aights :P ppl will flame no matter what happens xD

and @ isuckpenis, i dont play a warrior, never did, but i&#39;ve vs&#39;ed many warriors with raptors or glaves, and from what i saw, h0rror&#39;s combo was quite a bit faster than almost all, if not every1 that i vsed..........

and @ derkapeike... nothing is fair in life bro, NOTHING. dont expect things to be "fair" when theres many other factors that could affect a VS, LOADS of factors besides just gears and comboing. Stop trying to look for the "fairness" when life wasnt fair to start with.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

why no more pics

there ya go!

If thats buffed - thats horrid.

:P

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread