Page 32 of 548 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132532 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Valk ur wrong. My priest doesn't have half as good items as dephster. i am int priest with 300 ap ...
Page: 32

dephster

Valk ur wrong. My priest doesn't have half as good items as dephster. i am int priest with 300 ap in char report and i kill alot of ppl( just watch my movie if you don't believe me.)
    Dephster got a true ownage priest[/b]
    thx vartdalclan :wub:

lol deph a stalker and he do kinda itsy bitsy own[/b]
    LoL. thx for the cred dark <_<

javonte999

lolz deph its me dontask rofl i got like 40chara on deis darkrogue was my first chara,and did i tell u i broke everything on anvil even my lighting erenio

dephster

lolz deph its me dontask rofl i got like 40chara on deis darkrogue was my first chara,and did i tell u i broke everything on anvil even my lighting erenio[/b]
    :P , and damn dude ouch srry to hear that im requipping my rogue again lol he&#39;ll be up here soon as a lvl 53 noob archer <_< with pwng though ^^

javonte999

lolz i remember that old deph that had a fire bow or some shit,i hope everything work out im going on Xig

Valk

Valk ur wrong. My priest doesn&#39;t have half as good items as dephster. i am int priest with 300 ap in char report and i kill alot of ppl( just watch my movie if you don&#39;t believe me.)
    Dephster got a true ownage priest[/b]
    I actually did see ur movie and dont recall it being very entertaining. Nice tanking though. As far as u getting kills... parasite and malice against rogues while u have all that dd. Not surprising. Most of them were noobs neways by the looks of it.

Im not wrong about Int priest. Played for a long time. DD is great but whats gonna happen when a bp jumps him? crappy ap, moderate def, and crappy hp = pwned

My advice is that since he is mostly support to play fully support and give up on a half assed attmept at getting kills.

My advise for u is to get teamspeak or ventrilo. Ur pk goes up tenfold when u can tell ur rogues who ur duffing and who needs to die. And ur vid was boring... too long and music sux.

pederpeder

I actually did see ur movie and dont recall it being very entertaining. Nice tanking though. As far as u getting kills... parasite and malice against rogues while u have all that dd. Not surprising. Most of them were noobs neways by the looks of it.

Im not wrong about Int priest. Played for a long time. DD is great but whats gonna happen when a bp jumps him? crappy ap, moderate def, and crappy hp = pwned

My advice is that since he is mostly support to play fully support and give up on a half assed attmept at getting kills.

My advise for u is to get teamspeak or ventrilo. Ur pk goes up tenfold when u can tell ur rogues who ur duffing and who needs to die. And ur vid was boring... too long and music sux.[/b]

They veren&#39;t all noobs. And not all of them were rouges.

And what you mean by when a bp jumps in? You don&#39;t need much ap when they are full debuffed.

And if he is mostly support he wouldn&#39;t use that build. He can still pk with his friends even though hes not full int.

And ur saying we should use teamspeak so they can see who is debuffed but its not that easy to get to them when they are always chased by alot of rouges.
    Both the rouge&#39;s in my movie dont have any DD. They need to run to survive. And still we always come out on top.

If you gotta have vent or ts to own in pk then you suck.. and I have always felt that way. Vent is a good tool and it does help, but if your party is smart then vent is not really required unless chating with friends.

k enough off topic, but I do agree that its kinda gay to be an int bp at a dcz level. You can get kills but you will only kill noobs who cant cure themselves or heal properly. But hey if thats how you like to play more power to you, just get lvl 59 your ap would increse a lot.

pederpeder

If you gotta have vent or ts to own in pk then you suck.. and I have always felt that way. Vent is a good tool and it does help, but if your party is smart then vent is not really required unless chating with friends.

k enough off topic, but I do agree that its kinda gay to be an int bp at a dcz level. You can get kills but you will only kill noobs who cant cure themselves or heal properly. But hey if thats how you like to play more power to you, just get lvl 59 your ap would increse a lot.[/b]

Hehe i dont think you suck because you need vent or ts to own. But you got a point when saying you dont absolutely need it.

I have pk&#39;ed alot without ts or vent and i do fine. But i do think it would make teamplay a bit easier

Banned

unbuffed unscrolled , nothing.

If you were clever to make out this char&#39;s substantial power is not in the HP nor AC but yet in the Weapon Defences it has as well as the resistances~
    I can say it now , my priest is INDESTRUCTABLE in Ardream.
    has....

35 Dagger Defence
    60 Sword Defence
    80 Club Defence
    60 Axe Defence
    100 Spear Defence, yes 100!!
    and this is at all times, not using talia

along with
    90 Flame Resist
    110 Glacier Resist
    135 Lightning Resist

Maximum damage I can receive regardless of how much ap the warrior has , is probably around 100-150 - NO HIGHER then that
    from a sin with about 1400ap max is close to 400 spike.
    enjoy ^^

javonte999

OMFG THAT PREIST MUST OWN ,warrios hit u for 15 and shit

Banned

OMFG THAT PREIST MUST OWN ,warrios hit u for 15 and shit[/b]
    ya , too bad im only 54 muahahahah need another 5 more lvls

javonte999

omfg i worship u now i never seen anything like that i wanna pk with u

javonte999

i cant take this no more wtf how u get stats like that pk ith me plzplzpzlpzlpzlpzlpw

Banned

diez .

javonte999

yea but im lvl 45 atm my other chara are ork

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2