Page 341 of 548 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The Office FTW then House then Heroes. :P[/b] Heroes, Prison Break, House everything is on the same line for me...
Page: 341

Banned

The Office FTW
    then House
    then Heroes. :P[/b]
    Heroes, Prison Break, House everything is on the same line for me

SacruM

in progress ... low lvl
    thats unbuffed and rate plx guys

low quality but

1037 hp
    2190 mp
    77 ap xD
    441 deff

52 fr
    22 gr
    22 lr

62 magic
    22 curse
    42 poisson

Heroes, Prison Break, House everything is on the same line for me [/b]
    looooooove house

in progress ... low lvl
    thats unbuffed and rate plx guys

low quality but

1037 hp
    2190 mp
    77 ap xD
    441 deff

52 fr
    22 gr
    22 lr

62 magic
    22 curse
    42 poisson[/b]
    No offence , but nothing Special.
    Is it quest rings , 5/6/7 hp earrings?
    Quest pendant? ( i dont remember how quest pendant looks like )
    +5/6/7 hp belt?
    Royal armor or w/e it called?
    Seriously mate nothing special , but i guess you new in this game so you'll learn.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

+5/6/7 hp belt?
    Seriously mate nothing special , but i guess you new in this game so you'll learn.[/b]
    Hes not new since he joined on 2007, and no it aint quest rings.. since they look like kekuri rings... Just read its wrote ''In progress''..Anyway i just found that ur post was useless... since u know nothing about him h34r:

Hes not new since he joined on 2007, and no it aint quest rings.. since they look like kekuri rings... Just read its wrote ''In progress''..Anyway i just found that ur post was useless... since u know nothing about him h34r:[/b]
    Wow , you really have to be noob in this game if you think this mage gonne be good.
    Those rings , pendant are sucks no doubts , and wow 2007 lol , he joined the forum at 2007 and who said for KO? its not just KO forum there is more games here.
    Now if he asked what we thinking and in this lvl , he must be new.
    So , i found your post as useless , now go away i dont need your shit.
    ( Hes even writing the Ap of him ... you think its knowlage player? give me a break , hew new no doubts )
    + i might be wrong , but i think mage have 2 rings to chose , 1 give INT the other give MP , could be i wrong , but if i dont you just really have no clue , aboutt he other things i said you can say any shit you want , but you just say wrong.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Rofl cmon its Sacrum, we all know its known rogue player. So ur bullshitting here, i was just saying where u were wrong. And yes i think if he continues to gear him is mage gonna be good.. Just wait. And stop acting like u were ''someone'' here.. ur posting bullshit picture.. like 3different guys and its u? blah cmon gimme a break . Cya

+5/6/7 hp belt?
    Seriously mate nothing special , but i guess you new in this game so you'll learn.[/b]
    in progress ... low lvl
    thats unbuffed and rate plx guys[/b]
    He never said anything about his mage being special, or good, or whatever. It clearly says "IN PROGRESS... LOW LVL" so obviously his character isnt finished gearing or decked out yet.

Wow , you really have to be noob in this game if you think this mage gonne be good.
    Those rings , pendant are sucks no doubts , and wow 2007 lol , he joined the forum at 2007 and who said for KO? its not just KO forum there is more games here.
    Now if he asked what we thinking and in this lvl , he must be new.
    So , i found your post as useless , now go away i dont need your shit.
    ( Hes even writing the Ap of him ... you think its knowlage player? give me a break , hew new no doubts )
    + i might be wrong , but i think mage have 2 rings to chose , 1 give INT the other give MP , could be i wrong , but if i dont you just really have no clue , aboutt he other things i said you can say any shit you want , but you just say wrong.[/b]
    Ur the one writing shit about him honestly. Whats wrong with being a lil specific and including his AP? Once again, he never said he was a godly, pro, 1337, 'knowlage' player.... He never denied being a newer player either. Neither did he say his pendant, rings are godly, just cuz someone doesnt have the best gears, doesnt neccesarily mean you should go on another one of your rants, and go flame how his gear sux, his equips sux, how he isnt "knowlage" player or w/e Just give the guy a damn break and stop starting unneccesary flames.

Now on topic:

The AC of your character isnt all that bad, with full scrolls and valks, u could probably be somewhere close to 850 AC. HOwever, try working on HP and MP a lil, its a tad low =P But besides that, its not that bad of a char thats "in progress"

He never said anything about his mage being special, or good, or whatever. It clearly says "IN PROGRESS... LOW LVL" so obviously his character isnt finished gearing or decked out yet.
    Ur the one writing shit about him honestly. Whats wrong with being a lil specific and including his AP? Once again, he never said he was a godly, pro, 1337, 'knowlage' player.... He never denied being a newer player either. Neither did he say his pendant, rings are godly, just cuz someone doesnt have the best gears, doesnt neccesarily mean you should go on another one of your rants, and go flame how his gear sux, his equips sux, how he isnt "knowlage" player or w/e Just give the guy a damn break and stop starting unneccesary flames.[/b]
    mm hate when people flame the people that post because they dont have +5 uniques. sure flame someone if they got alot of money nd still dont know to balance their stats. but no reason to flame someone that is doing the best they can with the little they have.

AssassinStyle

@Sacrum

i leand my friend account for 1 post .. (my acc be banned for selling account :P)

Im very old player.. guys i have rogue 77 lvl =) few acc 62+ just for fun (BTW I DONT PLAY ON "SacruM" FOR 1 YEAR OR MORE, NOW IVE GOT NEW NAME, AND NEW NATION ;d)

Well, items is isnt good, Yea i know this but no one said good what im have ... (im be scamed and i start play with nothing)

idk, maybe people dont know one 1 healt = more lvl more hp .. 1 healt = 40 lvl 1 hp ? in 78 lvl 1 hp = 11 hp ?
    something like this ...

Earring :
    Bronze Earring, and earring +6 mp xD (will be changed for AE/WSE .. and maybe rogue earring for ressist coz im needing rogue uniques .. in ardream im making more money than in cz for this i making mage in ardream)

ring : 2x gold ring +0 ( for this moment i have gold ring +1 and i will buy some ruby ring and later maybe next ruby ring coz dual ruby is better.. next i will think about rol or something like that)

Belt : kekuri +0 (will be changed for idk maybe bronze ?)

Pendant : lobo +2 =) (need ep/wp)

Arrmours : Set crystal +8, and in inventory i have goblin crystal pants for ressist ... (15 healt giving me something like 50 hp .. and my hp is low coz lvl )

staff on this screen is elemental +8, now i have buyed Chaotic +7 and scroorching +7 and im dont know what elemental will i be..

with lvl all my healt point get more power .. so in 59 lvl i will have good hp + new uniques .. maybe unbuffed i get 550 ac + =)

u said im noob coz im saing my ap ? i said it for fun

btw noobs .. quest for accessory is 47 + lvlvs ... ive got 44 XD

dreaming about dual rol, ep, wse/ae + re/ce, some skele belt /bronze and more shity items but 1 rol = all my items so i need more time for better items . btw ive got crismon dd 15 + 5 dd from staff, and rogues dont hiting me that hard

i will post new stats when ive to get unban xD (oct 31 :/) GL !

looooooove house [/b]
    Supernatural, Heroes, Preason break, Smallvile, naruto kun : d

Ur the one writing shit about him honestly. Whats wrong with being a lil specific and including his AP? Once again, he never said he was a godly, pro, 1337, 'knowlage' player.... He never denied being a newer player either. Neither did he say his pendant, rings are godly, just cuz someone doesnt have the best gears, doesnt neccesarily mean you should go on another one of your rants, and go flame how his gear sux, his equips sux, how he isnt "knowlage" player or w/e Just give the guy a damn break and stop starting unneccesary flames.
    Now on topic:

The AC of your character isnt all that bad, with full scrolls and valks, u could probably be somewhere close to 850 AC. HOwever, try working on HP and MP a lil, its a tad low =P But besides that, its not that bad of a char thats "in progress"[/b]
    Holy shit , how sad will i be if i gonne be at your situation.
    So what did i said at all? its not a special char , nothing special , low lvl , and other.
    What you want me to say? OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG you going DCZ you see warrior 1 hit he dead wow you proooooooooooooooo.

Get lost dude , i said the true , you like it or not , its not my problem , just because you guys here dont like me because you have brain and IQ of 6 years old kid its not my problem , grow up kiddo.
    The true? this mage sucks , another true? i have more knowlage at KO then you ,my items was better then yours and you better keep your mouth shut because i still got SS of my items , so i can say w/e i want since i know what i talking about , cya.

Banned

So what did i said at all? its not a special char , nothing special , low lvl , and other.
    What you want me to say? OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG you going DCZ you see warrior 1 hit he dead wow you proooooooooooooooo.

Get lost dude , i said the true , you like it or not , its not my problem , just because you guys here dont like me because you have brain and IQ of 6 years old kid its not my problem , grow up kiddo.
    The true? this mage sucks , another true? i have more knowlage at KO then you ,my items was better then yours and you better keep your mouth shut because i still got SS of my items , so i can say w/e i want since i know what i talking about , cya.[/b]
    if your trying to call someone a kiddo you don't brag about your items on a game bro... sorry to say

if your trying to call someone a kiddo you don't brag about your items on a game bro... sorry to say[/b]
    If you could read a few posts above you would notice why i said it , they said i have no idea in this game and what i saying just wrong , got it? good.
    GN.

The true? this mage sucks , another true? i have more knowlage at KO then you ,my items was better then yours and you better keep your mouth shut because i still got SS of my items , so i can say w/e i want since i know what i talking about , cya.[/b]
    haha lol, at least i dont make internet disses about IQ or w/e xD

Nobody said u had to say his items were "godlike" neither did you have to flame his items for being "sucks" Oo"

errmm.... just cause u had good items doesnt mean anything.
    think of it this way:
    Just because a millionaire buys a lamborghini, a ferrari, a bugatti, and a porsche, DOESNT mean he knows jack shit about cars, or driving. Just means he has a lot of $$$ to spend on cars =)

if your trying to call someone a kiddo you don't brag about your items on a game bro... sorry to say[/b]
    lmao +1 xD .

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-17-2012, 09:05 PM