Page 342 of 548 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha lol, at least i dont make internet disses about IQ or w/e xD Nobody said u had to say ...
Page: 342

haha lol, at least i dont make internet disses about IQ or w/e xD
    Nobody said u had to say his items were "godlike" neither did you have to flame his items for being "sucks" Oo"

errmm.... just cause u had good items doesnt mean anything.
    think of it this way:
    Just because a millionaire buys a lamborghini, a ferrari, a bugatti, and a porsche, DOESNT mean he knows jack shit about cars, or driving. Just means he has a lot of $$$ to spend on cars =)
    lmao +1 xD .[/b]
    First of all , the ONLY things i bought for real money was 10gb and ROM AND even those i bought because i sold item via paypal and then i noticed my country not support it ( yep i was kinda dummy didn't cheaked before , anyway it was like 40$ ) so i had to waste it on something , so dont bullshit me about cars , i never used any other of my money.
    Now about the " lmao +1 " just again you dumb , read few comments above and then you would notice , just because you have to being a whore , it's ok.
    And you post your stats , i say what i want , have problem? don't post.

everytime I read this topic or the "post ure pic" one I see OmgThisIsMe trying to be interesting by dissing other people and showing off with his old items or random family pics. I never reacted on these things but I have had it now..
    Some people just to dont learn, this guy is doing his best on getting a nice char together its not something you get in 5minutes unless ure going to the babashop <_< He posts his stats on lvl 44 to see what he can improve not to listen to you telling him how his char sux and how his items could have been better and blablablabla.. No! If you would have just said: Hey I think you could use some other items for example another staff or what ever this would mean something while what your doing just creates these kind of situations..
    I mean come on "Kiddo" grow up! :mellow:

now back on topic:
    I&#39;m trying to put a ice/light mage together myself but since I never played mage before can anybody perhaps give me some tips on whats good gear while Im lvling to 59? thx in advance!

everytime I read this topic or the "post ure pic" one I see OmgThisIsMe trying to be interesting by dissing other people and showing off with his old items or random family pics. I never reacted on these things but I have had it now..
    Some people just to dont learn, this guy is doing his best on getting a nice char together its not something you get in 5minutes unless ure going to the babashop <_< He posts his stats on lvl 44 to see what he can improve not to listen to you telling him how his char sux and how his items could have been better and blablablabla.. No! If you would have just said: Hey I think you could use some other items for example another staff or what ever this would mean something while what your doing just creates these kind of situations..
    I mean come on "Kiddo" grow up! :mellow:

now back on topic:
    I&#39;m trying to put a ice/light mage together myself but since I never played mage before can anybody perhaps give me some tips on whats good gear while Im lvling to 59? thx in advance![/b]
    You excpecting to me to say again what i said above? then no.
    This char is nothing special , and he should know it instead of go DCZ and die , sorry i say the things stright , and not trying to " help " him like you does , because if i wanted to help i would say , " go get armors +8 , get some ROM or something to boost your defence " but you fucking retards people , how the fuck you want him to get better gear? you saw this stats? god dammit you all nubs and you wont admit it , get some knowlage.

now back on topic:
    I&#39;m trying to put a ice/light mage together myself but since I never played mage before can anybody perhaps give me some tips on whats good gear while Im lvling to 59? thx in advance![/b]
    depends on what server u play and what budget u have tell us and i can give u some tips probably :lol:

Banned

You excpecting to me to say again what i said above? then no.
    This char is nothing special , and he should know it instead of go DCZ and die , sorry i say the things stright , and not trying to " help " him like you does , because if i wanted to help i would say , " go get armors +8 , get some ROM or something to boost your defence " but you fucking retards people , how the fuck you want him to get better gear? you saw this stats? god dammit you all nubs and you wont admit it , get some knowlage.[/b]
    you are one mad child

you are one mad child[/b]
    Yeah , probably because of the training , that&#39;s why i doin what i do.
    Atleast i&#39;m not missing around with random people who asking for our idea&#39;s about thier char , i going stright and say what ever i&#39;ve to , face with it or leave , i dont care.

TheBloodyBeast

WATCH OUT. OFFTOPIC AREA!

depends on what server u play and what budget u have tell us and i can give u some tips probably :lol:[/b]
    I send you a pm thx

J

Just bringing back some memories

C-West.

xstep

Just bringing back some memories

C-West. [/b]
    int priest is awsome <_<

int priest is awsome <_<[/b]
    +1, pretty damn godly int priest right there =P

BP has good AP and AC too, just low HP =P

you are one mad child with terrible English "knowlage"[/b]
    Yea.. would be more like this.

He&#39;s just a joke of nature. Afterall he &#39;disses&#39; people with stuff like IQ, a character in an online game and brags about his army, which obviously is not true since he&#39;s just bullshitting, like allways.

Ontopic:
    That lv44 mage
    Just keep exping and don&#39;t let yourself go down because of some dipshits we unfortunately have on this forum.
    Aslong you do it for fun, no def/hp whatever can destroy that.

2 old bera warrs

Yea.. would be more like this.
    He&#39;s just a joke of nature. Afterall he &#39;disses&#39; people with stuff like IQ, a character in an online game and brags about his army, which obviously is not true since he&#39;s just bullshitting, like allways.[/b]
    LOL , ill take SS of me with a page saying " Aligator you can suck my dick " put my weapon and clothes near the page , then you again just the guy who bullshit and not me , little gay pieace of shit , so hard to find a work for you ah? going to Mcdonalds and even they reject you , LMAO , and i have low IQ? go study dummy.

LOL , ill take SS of me with a page saying " Aligator you can suck my dick " put my weapon and clothes near the page , then you again just the guy who bullshit and not me , little gay pieace of shit , so hard to find a work for you ah? going to Mcdonalds and even they reject you , LMAO , and i have low IQ? go study dummy.[/b]
    No thanks, McDonalds doesn&#39;t pay enough. I&#39;m way to overqualified for that anyways. Sorry to disappoint you.
    I am not gay either. I do bullshit? I shit on you.

Make a poll. I bet my left hand on the fact, that you have more hater than me.
    By the way, I&#39;m lefthanded.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-17-2012, 09:05 PM