Page 343 of 548 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No thanks, McDonalds doesn't pay enough. I'm way to overqualified for that anyways. Sorry to disappoint you. I am not ...
Page: 343

WiggityWACK

No thanks, McDonalds doesn't pay enough. I'm way to overqualified for that anyways. Sorry to disappoint you.
    I am not gay either. I do bullshit? I shit on you.

Make a poll. I bet my left hand on the fact, that you have more hater than me.
    By the way, I'm lefthanded.[/b]
    hmm...is this a personal matter that you 2 need to work out? and i think aligator kind of owned whatever soldier that guy is...ko is a game..cant really kill ppl with raptors and shells so i dont understand the picture threat..might paper cut you be careful!

Holy shit , how sad will i be if i gonne be at your situation.
    So what did i said at all? its not a special char , nothing special , low lvl , and other.
    What you want me to say? OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG you going DCZ you see warrior 1 hit he dead wow you proooooooooooooooo.

Get lost dude , i said the true , you like it or not , its not my problem , just because you guys here dont like me because you have brain and IQ of 6 years old kid its not my problem , grow up kiddo.
    The true? this mage sucks , another true? i have more knowlage at KO then you ,my items was better then yours and you better keep your mouth shut because i still got SS of my items , so i can say w/e i want since i know what i talking about , cya.[/b]
    they should make an age restriction on these forums. 10+ restriction might get rid of this guy.

they should make an age restriction on these forums. 10+ restriction might get rid of this guy.[/b]
    Sure they should , then you be out either.
    Aligator , no mate , if Mcdonalnds rejected you thats mean you either have no scool past or anything good else .
    Well , not sure how is it at your country , but in my country to get into Shayetet13 you need to be more then MC worker ( ROFL ) , top soldiers getting in there , you can say w/e you want , even Nasrallah know's who Shayetet13 are , thats why he hiding under the ground
    If you think you can judge me by forum , than i dont wanna know how you judge people at real life , call me dumb , retard nor other names , while you can only watch and learn , since i got over 138 IQ which is totaly above normal , profile 97 which is the highest , and initial psychotechnic grading 57 , more 3 and i could go to officers course , well you better watch your mouth because yea , might be people believe you even tho you dont know nothing about me , but if we could face to face at real life , you wouldn't be here to tell about it.

Cya dumb , and if you feel like making polls , go had , as you can see i barely on this forum.

Just bringing back some memories

C-West. [/b]
    hey look theres my name :P

I like the one with my name on it, is that a fp bp ?

Banned

With only 76 int? ^^
    The right on with 168 int is a int priest. Not a bp I guess

Aligator , no mate , if Mcdonalnds rejected you thats mean you either have no scool past or anything good else .
    Well , not sure how is it at your country , but in my country to get into Shayetet13 you need to be more then MC worker ( ROFL ) , top soldiers getting in there , you can say w/e you want , even Nasrallah know's who Shayetet13 are , thats why he hiding under the ground
    If you think you can judge me by forum , than i dont wanna know how you judge people at real life , call me dumb , retard nor other names , while you can only watch and learn , since i got over 138 IQ which is totaly above normal , profile 97 which is the highest , and initial psychotechnic grading 57 , more 3 and i could go to officers course , well you better watch your mouth because yea , might be people believe you even tho you dont know nothing about me , but if we could face to face at real life , you wouldn't be here to tell about it.

Cya dumb , and if you feel like making polls , go had , as you can see i barely on this forum.[/b]
    yea they said my IQ was the best they've ever seen. im also a billionaire, and i own 500 cars and 50 mansions. im a leader of 12 different countries and ive saved the lives of millions with my pinky.

look i can make up things too.

ps. your english is terrible. maybe you should go back to school.

ps2. no thats not a FP bp. paper bp lol.

Cya dumb , and if you feel like making polls , go had , as you can see i barely on this forum.[/b]
    Here we go again. Talking about military? uuh, face to face in reallife?
    Please go to military and stop talking about it already. You know i can do the same. Only thing you do is lying.
    Even IF you wanted to see me in reallife you couldn't because switzerland doesn't let every terrorist get in.
    And little skinny boys like you, i take as breakfast.
    I love Mc Donalds. You say i have no school past, then it must be like that. Afterall you're a jew, you know everything.

Just leave him, he's not as bad as he was before. No need to start another huge flame war.

If you think you can judge me by forum , than i dont wanna know how you judge people at real life , call me dumb , retard nor other names , while you can only watch and learn , since i got over 138 IQ which is totaly above normal , profile 97 which is the highest , and initial psychotechnic grading 57 , more 3 and i could go to officers course , well you better watch your mouth because yea , might be people believe you even tho you dont know nothing about me , but if we could face to face at real life , you wouldn't be here to tell about[/b]
    ..... seroiusly.. what the FUCK is wrong iwth you?

all you do is:

1. make up gay assumptions on ppl's irl situations based on a few posts they make on a forum.
    2. talk about your 2304982390482903 IQ or something.
    3. talk about how your military shits, how blah blah blah fight gun war soldier israel jew
    4. more irl shit talk..

seriously is there anything else u talk about?

oh yeah i remembered one.

5. you always talk about how u used every single weapon in the game ranging from avedons +9 to personal sheilds +9 or whatever. Seems like whenever someone posts their opinions about a certain weapon, u go voice ur opinion and say how u used it before, and how everyone's opinions are wrong blah blah blah.

Seriously, leave your IRL comments, disses, cusses, jokes, IQ level, or your IRL stories AWAY FROM THIS FORUM PLS. i dont think anybody gives a fuck.

..... seroiusly.. what the FUCK is wrong iwth you?
    all you do is:

1. make up gay assumptions on ppl's irl situations based on a few posts they make on a forum.
    2. talk about your 2304982390482903 IQ or something.
    3. talk about how your military shits, how blah blah blah fight gun war soldier israel jew
    4. more irl shit talk..
    seriously is there anything else u talk about?

oh yeah i remembered one.

5. you always talk about how u used every single weapon in the game ranging from avedons +9 to personal sheilds +9 or whatever. Seems like whenever someone posts their opinions about a certain weapon, u go voice ur opinion and say how u used it before, and how everyone's opinions are wrong blah blah blah.
    Seriously, leave your IRL comments, disses, cusses, jokes, IQ level, or your IRL stories AWAY FROM THIS FORUM PLS. i dont think anybody gives a fuck.[/b]
    no your totally wrong akutee that guy has used every item at every possible upgrade and tested every factor of the item possible. hes tested these items using every possible variable aswell.

/sarcasm.

J

hey look theres my name :P

I like the one with my name on it, is that a fp bp ?[/b]
    It's paper BP.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

ya so what i can join the U.S. army right now if i wanted even though i am muslim. i would love to see you in real life. you always keep bragging that ur so tough. id love for u to post ur pic so i can see how big of a nerd/geek u really are irl.

on topic: J has awesome characters. i heard his bp owned adream

BlingWings

Nice bp J, Little similar to the bp I had on ronark way back in the day, My ap wasn't as high but fairly close. Reminds me of the good times :P

Side note: I'd love to shit on OmgThisIsMe's face. What a faggot, He'd like it...

zheka1k

Now lets see, you have almost 3k posts, you know 100% about knight online, you were the best and what not. If you were what you are trying to claim you are, then you wouldn't be acting like a 6 year old(or maybe not acting o.O), you wouldn't be trolling around on this forum telling someone that his items really suck. Also you would be able to get it trough ur 6 year old brain that he is lvl 44(oh yea about that he cant have any quest items, I though you knew 100% about ko?), and when he reaches lvl 59 he would actually do just fine in dcz.
    But then again I really hope you keep posting your 6 year old comments, it is really entertaining.

quote from OmgThisIsMe: "but if we could face to face at real life , you wouldn't be here to tell about it." I can only see a 6 year old saying that, sorry.

Now lets see, you have almost 3k posts, you know 100% about knight online, you were the best and what not. If you were what you are trying to claim you are, then you wouldn't be acting like a 6 year old(or maybe not acting o.O), you wouldn't be trolling around on this forum telling someone that his items really suck. Also you would be able to get it trough ur 6 year old brain that he is lvl 44(oh yea about that he cant have any quest items, I though you knew 100% about ko?), and when he reaches lvl 59 he would actually do just fine in dcz.
    But then again I really hope you keep posting your 6 year old comments, it is really entertaining.

quote from OmgThisIsMe: "but if we could face to face at real life , you wouldn't be here to tell about it." I can only see a 6 year old saying that, sorry.[/b]
    omg lulz, first time seeing this lil russian baba flaming!!!!!! hahaha =D

So when u gonna post some Ss's of ur new dcz char? or u dont play nemore?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-17-2012, 09:05 PM