Page 344 of 548 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice dcz BP J but the hp sucks abit.... oh well it is dcz, cant expect to get stats of ...
Page: 344

tommyleonghk

nice dcz BP J but the hp sucks abit.... oh well it is dcz, cant expect to get stats of those past 70 BPs

OmgThisIsYou : talk less shit or else you'll face tonnes of shit falling onto your face from everyone in this forum...

You guys keeping quote me and i the lifeless? oh well if you saying so its probably the true , well good luck with your extremly " awesome " life :]
    Maybe i got 3k posts , in like what ? 2 years? also , cheak the time i posting , its AT NIGHT when i finished my day , not like you 24/7 at KO and at ko4life , but again true i lifeless , why? because i got job , because i serve at army , because i have my sexy GF , because i love missing with ya , yea its really lifeless shit how didn't i knew it before? fuk i should be nerd like you going 24/7 on forums and KO OMG! i'll leave my GF and job , shoot my commander of my force and i'll come to play KO ! yea , i'll do it .... NOT.

OmgThisIsYou : talk less shit or else you'll face tonnes of shit falling onto your face from everyone in this forum...[/b]
    Oh , please dont xD fag.

You guys keeping quote me and i the lifeless? oh well if you saying so its probably the true , well good luck with your extremly " awesome " life :]
    Maybe i got 3k posts , in like what ? 2 years? also , cheak the time i posting , its AT NIGHT when i finished my day , not like you 24/7 at KO and at ko4life , but again true i lifeless , why? because i got job , because i serve at army , because i have my sexy GF , because i love missing with ya , yea its really lifeless shit how didn't i knew it before? fuk i should be nerd like you going 24/7 on forums and KO OMG! i'll leave my GF and job , shoot my commander of my force and i'll come to play KO ! yea , i'll do it .... NOT.
    Oh , please dont xD fag.[/b]
    sorry i dont speak gayanease.

sorry i dont speak gayanease.[/b]
    now I know what language he's speaking :lol:

sorry i dont speak gayanease.[/b]
    Got owned badly so you have nothing better to say?
    I wish you to be " gay " like me , didn't knew girls are means male for you , but if thats what it is well yea , i'm gay.
    Don't being stupid , i do know you are a kid , but oh well instead of posting some shitty comment you can stay out.
    Again there is a line saying : " Better to shut your mouth and let people to think you stupid , instead of talk and show to people how stupid you are "
    So next time when you bring those comments like you did now , think before you posting , i know you have to behave like 6 years old sissi girl , but please don't prove it.

now I know what language he's speaking :lol:[/b]
    I knew you dumb , but really that bad?

Got owned badly so you have nothing better to say?
    I wish you to be " gay " like me , didn't knew girls are means male for you , but if thats what it is well yea , i'm gay.
    Don't being stupid , i do know you are a kid , but oh well instead of posting some shitty comment you can stay out.
    Again there is a line saying : " Better to shut your mouth and let people to think you stupid , instead of talk and show to people how stupid you are "
    So next time when you bring those comments like you did now , think before you posting , i know you have to behave like 6 years old sissi girl , but please don't prove it.
    I knew you dumb , but really that bad?[/b]
    didnt read it. not sure how i can get owned.

didnt read it. not sure how i can get owned.[/b]
    That's why i said you dumb , you even don't know what i saying you just see comment and start flaming.
    I wish you to be dumb as you think i am , i wish you to be 6 years old like you think i am , and i wish you to be lifeless like you think i am.
    You another fatty nerd sitting on his chair playing USKO 24/7 , going to forums 24/7 and whatnot.
    Better for you to keep your mouth shut , you not cool like you think you are , but oh well you rather be cool here since you got like 1 friends in real life and thats why you can come over here and act like a cool person , i guess for nerds its cool :]

Now i got a party to go to , and NOT party of Dark Stones like you doin , a real life one , ever heard about it? go get your exp , you need lvling , nerd.

i see typing..but i dont understand the words.

Banned

That's why i said you dumb , you even don't know what i saying you just see comment and start flaming.
    I wish you to be dumb as you think i am , i wish you to be 6 years old like you think i am , and i wish you to be lifeless like you think i am.
    You another fatty nerd sitting on his chair playing USKO 24/7 , going to forums 24/7 and whatnot.
    Better for you to keep your mouth shut , you not cool like you think you are , but oh well you rather be cool here since you got like 1 friends in real life and thats why you can come over here and act like a cool person , i guess for nerds its cool :]

Now i got a party to go to , and NOT party of Dark Stones like you doin , a real life one , ever heard about it? go get your exp , you need lvling , nerd.[/b]
    Just by the way you try to ACT cool and hard like your some kind of partying mad man, you can tell that you have one sad pathetic life. i feel sorry for you its pure sadness

I knew you dumb , but really that bad?[/b]
    I thought u had a high IQ, doesnt that mean youre also a fast learner? Well try learning english for example or even better try learning from all the mistakes youre making.. if you got a high IQ that shouldnt be any problem..
    Just saying that because everytime I read your posts I wonder: Is he getting stupider by each post?
    All you do is make up some shit and then tell the same shit over and over, telling others they play 24/7 while your favourite thing after "work" is crying on this forum 24/7, is that what you call "having a life"?
    Ow and try getting a real girlfriend instead of that inflatable one

I thought u had a high IQ, doesnt that mean youre also a fast learner? Well try learning english for example or even better try learning from all the mistakes youre making.. if you got a high IQ that shouldnt be any problem..
    Just saying that because everytime I read your posts I wonder: Is he getting stupider by each post?
    All you do is make up some shit and then tell the same shit over and over, telling others they play 24/7 while your favourite thing after "work" is crying on this forum 24/7, is that what you call "having a life"?
    Ow and try getting a real girlfriend instead of that inflatable one [/b]
    High IQ doesn't mean my English has to be perfect.
    I learned English by school and by games as USKO.
    You think you could learn different language just by learning at school for 2-3 years? ( to learn the language for 2-3 years )
    No , you have to be also at university which ill prolly be after the army , and i doubt i have so many mistakes with my " pure " English.
    Might be i'm not writing it like it used to be but you can understand me for sure , since i talking to many people and they have nothing bad to say about it.
    Crying on forum? wow , yea i crying from laughing at you , " work " ? football player its actually a work , also working with computers and study at army , again you just a nerd kid so i won't argue with you about it , i doubt you know what is army anyway.

@ bknight , how did you understood my last question? since you answerd about her.
    Or you just tried to ignore the true things about you and you tried to blame me for something to be cool again?
    Just grow up faggot , i wanna see you speaking different language after 3 years of learning , all the " shitty " English i got is by 3 years of learning , i doubt you can spell 1 line at Hebrew in 3 years , aight? dumb.

P.S if you knew what IQ test is , you wouldn't talk , since it's about questions , not English questions ( for example how to spell " fuck you " ) , too bad you couldn't notice it.

I'm probalbly older then you kiddo and I bet I have a way better social life then you will ever get.. Honestly..
    People with high IQ's are faster learners because they can make an easier connection between the theory and the reality, Its the same with langauges but you didnt know that I guess.. And comparing english with other languages is stupid, english is a world langauge while Hebrew isnt thats why people all over the world have to learn english at school. You missed alot of those classes I guess not such a smart move now was it? I know my english isnt perfect but what I do is try to remember my mistake and correct it next time and thats working out great. Where I'm from we have a saying: "De ezel stoot zich geen 2 keer aan dezelfde steen". Wich literaly means: A donkey doesnt bump into the same rock more then 2 times :P That saying doesnt work for you, you keep making the same mistakes over and over..
    And by telling us to grow up you just showed how small you really are with that high IQ comes alot of alone time I guess..

p.s: the army for you is just a place where you get a good drop rate.. *oops, soap dropped*

Now having said that: fuck you and get a life this is getting way off topic..

Damnation

Knock it off guys... post pics of ur chars instead

(I'll pass posting a pic since my char ain't for this section)

rokertje

back on topic you guys wanna flame do it in pms

back on topic you guys wanna flame do it in pms

[/b]
    pretty nice stats =D nice AC and HP there for a paper mage Oo'

lmao, did u just trade in a lotta NP's for items? =D

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media