Page 400 of 548 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That's a BAD argument to ur 'bad' character. Simply because you don't need to babashop. Look at Potsnifff at C-west: ...
Page: 400

That's a BAD argument to ur 'bad' character.
    Simply because you don't need to babashop. Look at Potsnifff at C-west: Shard+7/83, DV+8, Chitins+8, FP+9 and other uniques also no babashop.[/b]
    lol, help me with my character or dont post. And anyway, how long has he had his char? Ive been playing this char for 1-2 weeks max.

why are u guys flaming him for not having a decked out char?

Its obvious hes not rich so no needa rub it in by saying how someone else can have all this nice shit without babashopping......... it just makes u look like a complete jackass --"

Well... my advice for you is to sell that iron impact +7 and then use that amount of money and get a totemic club +7, and spend the rest on uniques or better armours.

Heres a list of items i would suggest u to get after u get the totemic club:
    kekuri belt
    lupus or lycoan or lobo pendant
    full +8 armours (use 3 STR and 2 HP... or 4 STR and 1HP depending on ur preference)

Banned

Carnac-West int priest, dual ROM+0 and EP+0, others are quest and rentals.
    2500HP buff, 350 AC.
    I think you can do the math yourself when I have 1500hp and 300 ac sc's on.

Carnac-West int priest, dual ROM+0 and EP+0, others are quest and rentals.
    2500HP buff, 350 AC.
    I think you can do the math yourself when I have 1500hp and 300 ac sc's on.
    [/b]
    not bad resists, ac is ok for those accessories, but the hp badly needs work. 3.7k on a int priest isnt much these days

That's a BAD argument to ur 'bad' character.
    Simply because you don't need to babashop. Look at Potsnifff at C-west: Shard+7/83, DV+8, Chitins+8, FP+9 and other uniques also no babashop.[/b]
    YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!
    edit: fuck on my bros account, o well!

Wow... You need to get a lot of stuff. My BP on Ionia had better stats then that on the 1st week.

Get a skeleton belt.
    [/b]

arent you a hardcore ko playah!

Oh sorry, I forget to say I dont babashop.[/b]
    Sorry forgot buying 1 GB was babashopping.

arent you a hardcore ko playah![/b]
    Yea! Totally bro!

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

and heres what you should aim for idk about C-west prices but aim for dual Fov and a WP thats what you need more - you might wanna do what akutee said and sell all your uniques and weapon just keep the armor and quest uniques and kek belt(im assuming?) aim 1st for a WP if you can afford after selling your items then go for dual Fov !!

[quote]
    Sorry forgot buying 1 GB was babashopping.

so what suggest i buy for 1gb then?

btw gone int now, but i still want to hear what he suggests i should buy with one gb. and remember you said get a belt with wep defences.

so what suggest i buy for 1gb then?

btw gone int now, but i still want to hear what he suggests i should buy with one gb. and remember you said get a belt with wep defences. [/b]
    I don't even know why I am replying, but reread what I said. I don't think I should elaborate with a smart ass like you.

AphRaeL

I don't even know why I am replying, but reread what I said. I don't think I should elaborate with a smart ass like you.[/b]
    you're such a big asshole, just because you think you're all godly and shit at ko

stfu while you still can.

OT:

If your int, get fp+8, a wep def sheidl (or something good, havent played ko for a while so idk wha there is), gabs maybe?

lycaon or lobo+6/7 will work, depending on mage population

as for uniques, im not to sure anymore

you're such a big asshole, just because you think you're all godly and shit at ko

stfu while you still can.[/b]
    Haha, I told him about my Ionia priest and he calls me a babashopper, and then he doesn't even have the decency to read my posts before he posts his own. I'm not an asshole, but when people are idiots or they are so lazy that the can't even type in proper grammar I will become one (You fit what I just said). I don't think I am godly, I just know a lot about every class.

Haha, I said I told him my gear and he calls me a babashopper, and then he doesn't even have the decency to read my posts before he posts his own. I'm not an asshole, but when people are idiots or they are so lazy that the can't even type in proper grammar I will become one (You fit what I just said). I don't think I am godly, I just know a lot about every class.[/b]
    not everyone can spend all day playing the market/farming and so on for all we know he plays 1hr a day? who really knows if he enjoys playing his char isnt that enough? you dont gotta come into the topic and basically make him feel like shit just because you had better stats it just makes you sound like a dick and cocky :S

for his priest id work on small uniques that increase your AC/gives decent stats overall like kek belt as its a good +30AC and for starters isnt that bad till you can work towards something like a skele belt and so on also too lazy atm to check what server youre on but maybe invest in WSE's? every server ive played those have always been a decent price for poor players and arent that bad w/ +20AC? unsure really xD and 5health+5int maybe also try and get some agate rings? +5AC and what 10health? i cant really remember as i havent touched the game for a few months those should be fairly cheap as well those are minor things i can think of that should help your health and base AC overall w/o spending alot of cash

not everyone can spend all day playing the market/farming and so on for all we know he plays 1hr a day? who really knows if he enjoys playing his char isnt that enough? you dont gotta come into the topic and basically make him feel like shit just because you had better stats it just makes you sound like a dick and cocky :S

for his priest id work on small uniques that increase your AC/gives decent stats overall like kek belt as its a good +30AC and for starters isnt that bad till you can work towards something like a skele belt and so on also too lazy atm to check what server youre on but maybe invest in WSE's? every server ive played those have always been a decent price for poor players and arent that bad w/ +20AC? unsure really xD and 5health+5int maybe also try and get some agate rings? +5AC and what 10health? i cant really remember as i havent touched the game for a few months those should be fairly cheap as well those are minor things i can think of that should help your health and base AC overall w/o spending alot of cash[/b]
    I know I sounded like a dick, but when someone posts stats like that it's hard not to be a dick to them. It would be like a warrior at lvl 70 posting his stats w/ all rentals and quest uniques. Also, he's int now.

With 1 more armor upgrade will break 1k ac and 3.7k hp. With Hp valks I have 4k hp.

xstep

very nice mage <3

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-17-2012, 09:05 PM