Page 429 of 548 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darktuga ah fuck i was thinking about blanking the fcking archer too xD the account not mine ...
Page: 429

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    ah fuck i was thinking about blanking the fcking archer too xD the account not mine so didnt rly wanted to post my name :P anyways you aint know who i am .... resson the account has been 4 times in pk zones.... like 2 times by real owner and twice by me yestarday and 1 war:P ps im sure you aint guess the items xD(fully)
    Wasn't hard to guess, not many warriors with glaves that can hit as hard as you in dcz haha

Dam so many geared warriors in c-west ardream right now. I think i know 2 other warriors with over 1700 ap atm.

ah fuck i was thinking about blanking the fcking archer too xD the account not mine so didnt rly wanted to post my name :P anyways you aint know who i am .... resson the account has been 4 times in pk zones.... like 2 times by real owner and twice by me yestarday and 1 war:P ps im sure you aint guess the items xD(fully)
    ahh ya, im guessing klntaro = you? do i win a cookie? :O

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    ahh ya, im guessing klntaro = you? do i win a cookie? :O
    u dont cuz its the only war with glave+9 on ardream xD

anyway quitted didnt find fun on ardream especially cuz i didnt find 1 good priest in ardream

aaah are the orc priest that bad? cant imagine that all are rubish :O.

never mind goodluck

haha this guy with glave9.. :>

got some new weps ill post up new stats soon

Quote Originally Posted by 92pascal View Post
    aaah are the orc priest that bad? cant imagine that all are rubish :O.

never mind goodluck
    lets say... when i asked for cc they did nothing when i said cure they healed me-.-

Thas kinda what happens when you pk with randoms, or maybe even try going sin im pretty sure u can get alot of gear if you sell your warrior stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by greatone View Post
    Thas kinda what happens when you pk with randoms, or maybe even try going sin im pretty sure u can get alot of gear if you sell your warrior stuff.
    if you read what i typed not my acc:P else i wouldnt b playing ardream war xD nor id b using old roc/old dr+0 as rings and old oe xD anyways ardream not that good i prefer RLB but its just to dead not worth playing

if you read what i typed not my acc:P else i wouldnt b playing ardream war xD nor id b using old roc/old dr+0 as rings and old oe xD anyways ardream not that good i prefer RLB but its just to dead not worth playing
    the only way ardream is no good is if your solo w/ no clan like you are :P, otherwise its super fun me and my clan have a blast ( and we have good priests ;P) rlb sucks on cwest its dead now

think hostile has a blast too, not being ego but we have some quite nice priests.

RLB been good for a short while, cause of hackers in ardream. Now almost everyone who was rlb went dcz or 70+

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    the only way ardream is no good is if your solo w/ no clan like you are :P, otherwise its super fun me and my clan have a blast ( and we have good priests ;P) rlb sucks on cwest its dead now
    dunno bout your clan... but the few clans i seen in ardream are just "randoms" they dont stick together ... each player runs his own way and get ass pw0ned

dunno bout your clan... but the few clans i seen in ardream are just "randoms" they dont stick together ... each player runs his own way and get ass pw0ned
    Shoulda seen our clan last night. We stick together very well and they actually attack who i duff (amazing isn't it?!?). We cleared dcz last night then had a go at rlb (with dcz chars) and still did really good :O I wanna fight Hostile though, yet to do that (im new to dcz in cwest).

I will post my stats as soon as some1 sells me an IN and shios+1

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-17-2012, 09:05 PM