Page 513 of 548 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514515516517523 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by beer better england pls Its better english pls ?? But yeah didnt understand a word either....
Page: 513

Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    better england pls
    Its better english pls ??

But yeah didnt understand a word either.

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Its better english pls ??

But yeah didnt understand a word either.

you just made my day <3

I don't care about the way u make 10k, aslong as it isn't np transfer.. Was just happy laggs were gone and me and some clannies felt like pking. And we never had more than 5 man in 1 party, we mostly ran with 3/4 we just had fun why do u care?

ohhhh gloria dear..

just was wondering if u rly came for enjoy why came on forum with ss? ok sorry I see big flame begin.

Gloria you need the biggest fucking slap in the world. Hypocritical little cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaVictus View Post
    just was wondering if u rly came for enjoy why came on forum with ss? ok sorry I see big flame begin.
    because we also like to enjoy people with us being enjoyed. next time ill make an ss collection of me sitting on your face oks? that will enjoy me and alot of other people

u must first kill me b4 Sparcoo ill town and tp ur ass back Oh so nice to see whole hostile came to trololo fight welcome

u must first kill me b4 Sparcoo ill town and tp ur ass back Oh so nice to see whole hostile came to trololo fight welcome
    so if i understand you right, i need to kill you before sparco, than you'll town and tp my ass back??

im confused brah

try fighting us with a ~4man party for once..

oh... ok have a nice day

First off, your English is fucking pathetic. Stephen Hawking speaks better English than you.

Secondly, after every PK sesh you have some smartass little reply to make on here or officials, then the minute someone replies to you, you cry about ego-fighters and flames. What you fail to comprehend is that you're the one instigating the flames. We run around the map? Sorry, you have a party of 8, scrolled, whilst we're 3-4, unbuffed. The most ironic thing, is when you guys were outnumbered to us in the last PK sesh when we had 5+ and you were duoing, we were still unbuffed, whilst you were scrolled, and all YOU did was run around the map. I genuinely don't care that I have to town to avoid being spiked by 4 sins fully duffed; then tp my party out as they clearly aren't going to roll all of you - and they still drop some of your melee/mages before I pull them out.

I feel bad that Pogo has to put up with you, 'cause he's actually good and not a complete tool. Bit of advice, next time you have a smartass comment, please learn English before you post, so we can understand your hypocrisy a bit easier.

That's all for now, if you want to reply and get your ass handed to you again verbally, go right ahead. Fuckwit.

ok ty. I was just curious what a point is showing ss at forum with 10K NP when u guys made it in like 5H and not even try to fight? thats all but like see that make big storm of ur hormones. I post here first time about pk so.... wtf u want? And how u fell with it full pk I was unbuffed and even we have 5 ppl vs ur 4 pll and u was spaming town b4 I event came to range to duff u? Omg why u cant just take it as joke or w/e. Sorry for my english but I never learn it in school.
    Oh u was talking about that pk when I was only 1 priest and u had 3x full duffer? Sorry for make u so nervous omg...
    last time bb have a nice day

ok ty. I was just curious what a point is showing ss at forum with 10K NP when u guys made it in like 5H and not even try to fight? thats all but like see that make big storm of ur hormones. I post here first time about pk so.... wtf u want? And how u fell with it full pk I was unbuffed and even we have 5 ppl vs ur 4 pll and u was spaming town b4 I event came to range to duff u? Omg why u cant just take it as joke or w/e. Sorry for my english but I never learn it in school.
    Oh u was talking about that pk when I was only 1 priest and u had 3x full duffer? Sorry for make u so nervous omg...
    last time bb have a nice day
    geezus christ nd i thought my English was bad o_0

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

flaming in the DLW/DCZ topic wtf is going on Oo

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2