Page 517 of 548 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my new stats: ap build: Uploaded with ImageShack.us tank build: Uploaded with ImageShack.us...
Page: 517


  1. #7741
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    my new stats:

    ap build:


    Uploaded with ImageShack.ustank build:


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  2. #7742
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    287

    Default

    pfffff gift gear?

  3. #7743
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Årjäng, Sweden
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    pfffff gift gear?
    You wouldnt want that bow cuz its full of FAIL !!

    seriously put it on the anvil :P

  4. #7744
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    zzz we get it beer you got rlly rlly amazing stats D:

  5. #7745
    MakeYouSweat
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    my new stats:

    ap build:
    Dam you get better and better :P Tho somewhy from last days I saw you in ardream, you werent that hard to kill, and didnt hit that much

    I hope it will stay like this even with that 2k ap xD

  6. #7746
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    ur stats just like mine wheni tried archer, i had 2207 ap but u got way better def, i was @ 895 with 10 resist >.< nice tank archer there

  7. #7747
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat View Post
    Dam you get better and better :P Tho somewhy from last days I saw you in ardream, you werent that hard to kill, and didnt hit that much

    I hope it will stay like this even with that 2k ap xD
    my main skill is an arrow wich inflicts 200% dmg, wich is bull sh!t, so yeah, i dont hit much, but its more about the styx so my party can rape every1 up easily:P

  8. #7748
    MakeYouSweat
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    my main skill is an arrow wich inflicts 200% dmg, wich is bull sh!t, so yeah, i dont hit much, but its more about the styx so my party can rape every1 up easily:P
    Whats the highest CS dmg you done so far?

  9. #7749
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    my new stats:

    ap build:


    Uploaded with ImageShack.ustank build:


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Anger??? u die a lot man bb !! haha prit <3 really nice stats man !

  10. #7750
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    my main skill is an arrow wich inflicts 200% dmg, wich is bull sh!t, so yeah, i dont hit much, but its more about the styx so my party can rape every1 up easily:P
    ...yea any party with a skilled archer will rape. even if there gear sucks. spam styx and your good to go lol. i bring the big 2880 mana pots usually incase there is an archer spammin styx xD

  11. #7751
    MakeYouSweat
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    ...yea any party with a skilled archer will rape. even if there gear sucks. spam styx and your good to go lol. i bring the big 2880 mana pots usually incase there is an archer spammin styx xD
    Ibexes are for gea people...


    You gea, men?

  12. #7752
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    i think i use like 5 or less everytime i pk haha. so much going on during pk i always forget, but when i do remembers it always saves me or someone in party xD

  13. #7753
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat View Post
    Whats the highest CS dmg you done so far?

    uhm, near 2k as far as i know.

  14. #7754
    MakeYouSweat
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    uhm, near 2k as far as i know.
    Wow ;o

    I saw you tonight..

    You hited me like 600 once, idk if it was CS or not, and the others were like 400 aq u ;d

    And with 1 arrow shower you got like 2/3 of my HP unbuffed xD

  15. #7755
    MakeYouSweat
    Guest

    Default

    Well anyway... My turn now....

    Thats with IN :P



    I sold pauldron and pads chitin 8 to get that IN (and also coz DexualEruction offered a crazy offer xD) So im working about getting those +8s back

    p.s all uniques are +0 and eme are old (same with belt)

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-17-2012, 09:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •