Page 60 of 548 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOLOLOLOLOL poor poor kid only +0's i have are the ones i making +1's with LOLOLOL and to have u ...
Page: 60

LOLOLOLOLOL poor poor kid only +0's i have are the ones i making +1's with LOLOLOL

and to have u know nigga i almost have a complete set of all +2 unqiues REtard

And has for the Stats there not edited dumb dumb[/b]
    are you 10? good lord

LastManStandIng

are you 10? good lord[/b]
    No i am 19 and really dont care what u think of me.

Because there are alot of ppls that know i am L33T so believe what u want to i really dont give a shits.

everytime you refer to yourself as L33T you sound more and more retarded

SheikahsLove

lHitMeBabyl delvled from lvl 59 tho need to exp back up damn towers LOL i rape town to much!!

Any question just pm me or contact me at [email protected][/b]
    why arent you using sword aura?

Np's clearly edited, it's clearly visible, maybe u edited it the same at the same time u edited ur sig in which have bordered m in the same char . As for the stats, i dunno if they're or not edited but just post ksc to prove them wrong if ur so confident, and dont blank out anything ^^.

sexyrexy

if your so 1337 why dont you just post a picture of your character inventory lol... im trying figuring how he gets 202 str, 62 hp, and 31 dex bonus but only use +2 uniques... cause with +2 uniques with highest str bonus and all +9 armors youd have 203 str.. so close enough but what about the hp and dex bonus????
    say a +2 rof a +2 wp and a flame/imo/shio/fov thats 31 dex but what about the str bonus it wont add up then
    judging by your information bar you used gain... maybe but where is the bar that shows you with gain.. did you hide it?... all this crap about you defending your items but your not proud to show your inventory off? and let everyone see what is on your character... you obviously need to work on spacing off your leader points why are they so close lol? try setting the point higher or w/e...

and then we get to the hp... why black out your hp is it because you dont know what your hp would be if you really had all these items?... is it because you type some numbers on them without pixelating the background?... or is it because your this whole picture has been edited?

oh and ps you said your deleveld from 59 but your stat points are only those of a 58?...

Limited Edition! Senior Member

lHitMeBabyl delvled from lvl 59 tho need to exp back up damn towers LOL i rape town to much!!

Any question just pm me or contact me at [email protected][/b]
    O.o nice stats for unbuffed, and np O.O

if your so 1337 why dont you just post a picture of your character inventory lol... im trying figuring how he gets 202 str, 62 hp, and 31 dex bonus but only use +2 uniques... cause with +2 uniques with highest str bonus and all +9 armors youd have 203 str.. so close enough but what about the hp and dex bonus????
    say a +2 rof a +2 wp and a flame/imo/shio/fov thats 31 dex but what about the str bonus it wont add up then
    judging by your information bar you used gain... maybe but where is the bar that shows you with gain.. did you hide it?... all this crap about you defending your items but your not proud to show your inventory off? and let everyone see what is on your character... you obviously need to work on spacing off your leader points why are they so close lol? try setting the point higher or w/e...

and then we get to the hp... why black out your hp is it because you dont know what your hp would be if you really had all these items?... is it because you type some numbers on them without pixelating the background?... or is it because your this whole picture has been edited?

oh and ps you said your deleveld from 59 but your stat points are only those of a 58?...[/b]
    You guys are all just jelous. Just cause he has +2 uniqes does not make Him non legit? It is saying you are jelous. Every one that replyed to his post thinks he is non legit. One word.....

BABASHOP

LastManStandIng

You guys are all just jelous. Just cause he has +2 uniqes does not make Him non legit? It is saying you are jelous. Every one that replyed to his post thinks he is non legit. One word.....
    BABASHOP[/b]

thanks man damn these guys give anyone that post a GG char like mine a hard time i can clearly see that now guess thats one reson i never really posted my char in the bitch.

BABASHOP[/b]
    jelous? wtf? you cant see all the edited fucked up stuff in that?

he says he has dual we +3, lets see at 50$ a WE (yes thats pretty cheap) thats 1300$ + another 1300$ for another, ya 3k usd for earings alone thats really babashop... and at age 19.. lawl come on guys are u that blind to not see he is lieing out his ass? Not trying to flame you but look more clearly.

I dun care if u babashop I dun care if you spend so much money on ko to pay for 2 ford mustangs like painter but I cant stand ppl that lie to your face.

he says he has dual we +3, lets see at 50$ a WE (yes thats pretty cheap) thats 1300$ + another 1300$ for another, ya 3k usd for earings alone thats really babashop... and at age 19.. lawl come on guys are u that blind to not see he is lieing out his ass? Not trying to flame you but look more clearly.[/b]
    Proove it?

Who cares it it is 3k For earings, If he wants to spend it on a game. Let him.

LastManStandIng

he says he has dual we +3, lets see at 50$ a WE (yes thats pretty cheap) thats 1300$ + another 1300$ for another, ya 3k usd for earings alone thats really babashop... and at age 19.. lawl come on guys are u that blind to not see he is lieing out his ass? Not trying to flame you but look more clearly.[/b]

LOLOL k now u can just shut up Because u really dont know anything about me noob and thats mostly 4 years of Boss hunting noob and only time I buy a unqiue jewel is for when I'm so close to making a new +1 or +2 unqiue nigga.

I actually based my doubt on him saying that same char had 90k np's less than 2 weeks ago in his selling post and now he has 350k+np's..common and in dcz? u gotta be joking if u think that's not edited.

Proove it?
    Who cares it it is 3k For earings, If he wants to spend it on a game. Let him.[/b]
    I did prove it countless times, look at his stats and gear and just see if they match up, as well as his NP is OBVIOUSLY edited, really its clear as day bro.

-He lied about delvl from 59
    -He lied about his NP (I think I can still fond post on aofd forum where he say he had 90k less than a mont ago)
    -He refuses to show his HP/MP

I'm done here if you guys cant see thats fake I dunno what else to say.

Nice stats with my old ii and fp clay.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-17-2012, 09:05 PM