Page 99 of 548 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not flaming him btw Shot at 2007-08-02...
Page: 99

Nestle

im not flaming him btw

Shot at 2007-08-02

Aba

Yeah, I'm not trying to protect myself. You are welcome to disagree with how I play or do things.

Let me give you a rundown..

I bought: 3x pieces of shell+8, 2x Shards+8, a skeleton belt, IN, chitin+8 set, and 2 rogue earrings...also I forgot to add the char which I paid 350 for at level 72.

in my previous clans, some members came to me with QUEST JEWELS...levels ranging from 60-80.

My clannies will all vouch that, had I not babashopped. I would have gotten the same shit.

I have made 5 shard+8s, I have made 10+ shells+8 (for rogue alone), I have farmed and given away skeleton belts, iron necks, rols, rocs, iron belts, anything you could imagine

I have farmed isiloon on a daily basis. I have had chitin shields, I have made +3 uniques. (not lycaon pendants)

I have played this game just like all of you. Yes, USD helped me, in the beginning.

I didn't ever buy +1 unique for USD, and now the only +0s on me are my belt and neck. (unless you count elf belt which is +1)

+8 shards? ha..you couldn't pay me to wear those.

+8 shell? HA, Don't insult me.

+1 ROLS? Not even close.

So don't try to sit there and tell me that I didn't work for my shit. Together with my clans darkcrusade and miraculous I have not only managed to completely gear myself like you would not believe, but also helped to gear my large amounts of friends and clannies with just as leet of stuff as I have or close.

USD helped me get started, because I didn't feel like waiting for that snake queen, I have lots of cash IRL, and I know I made all the money back. 99% of my USD transactions on this game has been money in MY bank. Not someone else's.

I do all I can to help the people around me, so don't try to say I am some kind of stupid player who needs to make himself poor IRL just so I can pwn people on the server full of fucking duping, cheating, bug abusing, no life mother fuckers (not just turkish people, this applies to people here also) who think that just because they didn't spend as much time or money on the game that they are better than me...I could give a damn if you spent your life savings and have better gear than me or if you didn't spend a dime and have gear TWICE as good as me. I won't comment on your play style and how you make the game. But I also will not stand here and be insulted by absolutely absurd and inaccurate statements by people who have never spoken to me or know me and don't have their story straight. And also, is venom the only person who knows how to read here?

I have MADE 3.5k USD, not spent it. I spent 900, but made at least 3.5k profit. So don't talk to me about fucking up your game. Lots of people babashop. Keep your fucking idiot comments to yourself. It's none of your business

Nestle

if its none of my business, then dont post about u baba shoping, i just find it ur a fucking nerd to spend that much

GetRichOrDieTrying

if its none of my business, then dont post about u baba shoping, i just find it ur a fucking nerd to spend that much[/b]
    actually...I babashopped all his shit!
    its my fuking money and i can do whatever the fuk i fuking want! so fuk off xD
    flame me plssssss :x[/b]

Learn to read plssss -.-

Aba

:P we are nerds rice w00t 133754U53

Banned Senior Member

thats whats so fun in this game wast 1k usd for items and get 3,5k usd back

Lag0nx

With quest rings i get 3150 hp but i needed the resist so bad i had to use those shits =]
    Non-baba'd rogue ftw.

Paper for fun .

I too can Buy items and be proud of my stats afterwards.. but ey i don't do that.

sexy Owa

my new stats [/b]
    heard you stole a shard 8 for those stats

hes pathetic i wonder why he hasnt came on in awhile^^

KO4fun

Yeah, I'm not trying to protect myself. You are welcome to disagree with how I play or do things.

Let me give you a rundown..
    I bought: 3x pieces of shell+8, 2x Shards+8, a skeleton belt, IN, chitin+8 set, and 2 rogue earrings...also I forgot to add the char which I paid 350 for at level 72.
    in my previous clans, some members came to me with QUEST JEWELS...levels ranging from 60-80.

My clannies will all vouch that, had I not babashopped. I would have gotten the same shit.

I have made 5 shard+8s, I have made 10+ shells+8 (for rogue alone), I have farmed and given away skeleton belts, iron necks, rols, rocs, iron belts, anything you could imagine

I have farmed isiloon on a daily basis. I have had chitin shields, I have made +3 uniques. (not lycaon pendants)

I have played this game just like all of you. Yes, USD helped me, in the beginning.

I didn't ever buy +1 unique for USD, and now the only +0s on me are my belt and neck. (unless you count elf belt which is +1)

+8 shards? ha..you couldn't pay me to wear those.

+8 shell? HA, Don't insult me.

+1 ROLS? Not even close.
    So don't try to sit there and tell me that I didn't work for my shit. Together with my clans darkcrusade and miraculous I have not only managed to completely gear myself like you would not believe, but also helped to gear my large amounts of friends and clannies with just as leet of stuff as I have or close.

USD helped me get started, because I didn't feel like waiting for that snake queen, I have lots of cash IRL, and I know I made all the money back. 99% of my USD transactions on this game has been money in MY bank. Not someone else's.
    I do all I can to help the people around me, so don't try to say I am some kind of stupid player who needs to make himself poor IRL just so I can pwn people on the server full of fucking duping, cheating, bug abusing, no life mother fuckers (not just turkish people, this applies to people here also) who think that just because they didn't spend as much time or money on the game that they are better than me...I could give a damn if you spent your life savings and have better gear than me or if you didn't spend a dime and have gear TWICE as good as me. I won't comment on your play style and how you make the game. But I also will not stand here and be insulted by absolutely absurd and inaccurate statements by people who have never spoken to me or know me and don't have their story straight. And also, is venom the only person who knows how to read here?

I have MADE 3.5k USD, not spent it. I spent 900, but made at least 3.5k profit. So don't talk to me about fucking up your game. Lots of people babashop. Keep your fucking idiot comments to yourself. It's none of your business[/b]
    Clan plz!!!!!!!!!!

PlayerofRogueC0la

honestly i dont like to read ><
    but ya stil 900 is alot for a game that can be shut down any day lol
    and why would i need to be jelous, not like i want +3 shit doesnt make it fair ><[/b]
    this game cant just be shut down any day , are you fucking retarded? they would have to tell there customers (us) and they still cant do it in 1 day. zz

PlayerofRogueC0la

if its none of my business, then dont post about u baba shoping, i just find it ur a fucking nerd to spend that much[/b]
    you call him a nerd because he has money?, im sure you would do the same if you had money , not our fault you are homeless

Nestle

you call him a nerd because he has money?, im sure you would do the same if you had money , not our fault you are homeless[/b]
    lol ok kid, i prolly got tons more then u could dream of

venom

thats exactly what every say who you call homeless

Babashopping have taken away alot of the fun from this game.
    But nothing we can do about it, there will always be ppl who buy themself more power
    Even in a game :lol:

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-17-2012, 09:05 PM