Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ

This is a discussion on LeHaine and BFD_235 vs TauruS DIEZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Taurus wrote: Felix check this before u write that u lost only 1 time and abyss pot isn't a solution ...
Page: 1

King0fKingZ

Taurus wrote: Felix check this before u write that u lost only 1 time and abyss pot isn't a solution to win a VS...thx
    I can take criticsm everybody who don't like my combo just say his own view and i accept this and never flame anybody for it same like giorgio ! giorgio disgrace me on msn and he always talk that he is the best i can't understand how a guy can so big headed. Just say SAD for him....and to BFD u said that u just lost 1 vs and killed me few times show me a proof that u killed me and don't lie here plz I hate liar check the video all can see how u run away and lost 2 times more...thx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWdxjscipb0

Lehaine = 3 times lost and abyss pot

BFD = running away and die this is the rest from other video so he died totally 3 times he told us he died just 1 time and killed taurus 4 times what a lie

Thx by Taurus

Reality Hurts

added: extra video for the abyss pot action of LeHaine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DevycM54zr8

1st
    Nice

Boyce

I dont think that was an abyss pot, just a normal hp pot.
    BFD must hit like a beast damn

Banned

why counter flames with more flames?

Banned

LET THE FLAMES BEGIN

Banned

all VS are closed anyway gg combo... whats your unique? im sure LeHaine have gg items.. what about u?

Oh oh ......... Flame WARRRRRRR

King0fKingZ

why counter flames with more flames?[/b]
    why blame ???

taurus just wanna tell the truth and tootk this video for his own proof cuz here are some ppl who can't accept that they lost

I dont think that was an abyss pot, just a normal hp pot.
    BFD must hit like a beast damn[/b]
    don't abyss pot ? lehaine get 850 + 250 damage this hp pot can't fill his hp so fast and so many when he get at the same time continous damages of around 1200

eduarvera23

i thought u were TauruS, nice vid i guess, and you'll prolly get flamed ´,p

lol, some people really need to go back to school and learn to read, I didn't say I only lost 1 time...in fact I said I lost 3 more times that day, but that I have beaten Taurus in 1v1 several times on other days.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well I can't view youtub videos at the moment ( fucking Vista )

And abbys pots oh pelase

Minor+hop pot is all I would do and Giorgio does.

You are really at risk at the moment , LeHaine is MY account but none of these v's were actually ever done by me . Abyss pots LOL in 4 years of this game I never had to do that period.

If someone can put on a file front or rapid share for me and I will pass comment.

Yell you what ;ets settle this for once and all Mr big bollocks

I here by invite you to a 1 v 1 witness by ALL members of ko4life , filmed and we will put the result on ALL know majour ko forums the winners? No defence armours ect and normal hp pots and SCROLLED buffs. and to spice it up a nit losers pays the winner $100?

Confindent now ?

Boyce

why blame ???

taurus just wanna tell the truth and tootk this video for his own proof cuz here are some ppl who can't accept that they lost
    don't abyss pot ? lehaine get 850 + 250 damage this hp pot can't fill his hp so fast and so many when he get at the same time continous damages of around 1200[/b]
    He must of used some noob abyss pot because his hp doesnt go up much. You would expect a 30 or 50% abyss pot. But his hp didnt go up nearly enough for that.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

ALSO again pointing out TARUS has not v's me since he was orc.

Hell I rarley v's anyone on Haine

Fuck if he wants I will v's him myself then he can v's Giorgio who is the one that is famous for Haines 1 v 1 abilities

if a warrior spams a rogue 850 i dont see how it's possible for the warrior to lose :|

sexy Owa

taurus you make yourself look more and more like a douchebag each time you reply to these posts. i wish the old taurus were still playing -.-

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast