Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293949596 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1431
Like Tree1Likes

Post Your RLB Stats

This is a discussion on Post Your RLB Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo yeah and no not an ap whore..: lb+1 rol +1 pp+3 elf belt +3 2x re+3 ...
Page: 93


  1. #1381
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    yeah and no not an ap whore..: lb+1 rol +1 pp+3 elf belt +3 2x re+3
    LB +1 and ROL +1 would give you 21 HP bonus not 14, so you're obviously not using it in that picture

  2. #1382
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    LB +1 and ROL +1 would give you 21 HP bonus not 14, so you're obviously not using it in that picture
    in the picture i have on 16.3 dex ring/ rol or 16.3 dex ring + lb. i use it some times when i wanna ap whore.

  3. #1383
    Senior Member zenemiG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    in the picture i have on 16.3 dex ring/ rol or 16.3 dex ring + lb. i use it some times when i wanna ap whore.
    Don't see why you'd bother posting stats you arn't going to use much in pk, cause that ap build would make you a 1 hit, 2k hp? lol

    I'd assume your actual ap is like 2.1-2.2 in tank mode, which still isn't that bad, and given that archers don't really need massive ap in rlb to do damage would be far better then the ss you posted :P

  4. #1384
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    Don't see why you'd bother posting stats you arn't going to use much in pk, cause that ap build would make you a 1 hit, 2k hp? lol

    I'd assume your actual ap is like 2.1-2.2 in tank mode, which still isn't that bad, and given that archers don't really need massive ap in rlb to do damage would be far better then the ss you posted :P
    not at all i last in cz. i beat every one in rlb in a vs including the full +9/3 guys i rape rlb bro.

    just wait till i finish my pk vid i got some cz pk with my 69

  5. #1385
    Senior Member xXSixtySeven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    not at all i last in cz. i beat every one in rlb in a vs including the full +9/3 guys i rape rlb bro.

    just wait till i finish my pk vid i got some cz pk with my 69

    Bet u couldnt beat the char i played some days ago

    Also Rlb but lvl 65.

    The stats must be here somewhere

  6. #1386
    Senior Member zenemiG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    not at all i last in cz. i beat every one in rlb in a vs including the full +9/3 guys i rape rlb bro.

    just wait till i finish my pk vid i got some cz pk with my 69
    Then that just shows how bad the people you are against are, and I was talking about pk...not vs's

    Edit: Nvm, i now realise you probly stand out the back of the fight shooting dark pursuer and a styx every now and then like most archers, my mistake...you wouldn't get 2 hit because no1 can get close to you.
    Last edited by zenemiG; 11-03-2011 at 05:30 PM.

  7. #1387
    VictorAER
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    not at all i last in cz. i beat every one in rlb in a vs including the full +9/3 guys i rape rlb bro.

    just wait till i finish my pk vid i got some cz pk with my 69
    hes right, he pwn on rlb great party can beat a 8 ok pt! gg wicked

  8. #1388
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    1600 hp on a parasite, i would imagine versus any decently co-ordinated sin/priest duo that archer would be getting farmed like a BAWS.

  9. #1389
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Man 2.2k hp is what I had on my 59 sin months ago! and even that was too low, freaking ap whoring doesn't help you when you're up against a party trying to murder your ass.

  10. #1390
    Senior Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default




    ms +1rev
    dol +1rev
    3x paper 8 hp
    2x paper 7 hp
    dual old rol
    old we
    old sse
    skill +21rev

  11. #1391
    Member Zacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacky View Post
    still working on gear. currently dont have much but i still got some haters i guess lol

    c-west. only with wolf



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    well since i've posted here before, here is now:


  12. #1392
    Member Munchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12

    Default



    This is fully scrolled with iron set btw. :P
    Last edited by Munchies; 12-20-2011 at 08:46 PM.

  13. #1393
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post



    ms +1rev
    dol +1rev
    3x paper 8 hp
    2x paper 7 hp
    dual old rol
    old we
    old sse
    skill +21rev
    scrolled up the chat to show us your kills? xD
    manu likes this.

  14. #1394
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Da streets
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knight12341 View Post
    this is the best acc here agreed?


    server: ronark get on my lvl son

  15. #1395
    Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    michigander
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    lolz i miss playing on ronark :P 2 bad when i last logged it, it was dead ^^, hope everything going well there :P i had my beastly priest screen shots around here sumwhere!! (actually i had a warrion in rlb )

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    07-20-2012, 11:38 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-11-2012, 05:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •