Page 818 of 960 FirstFirst ... 318718768808814815816817818819820821822828868918 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rate please? Unbuffed btw.....
Page: 818

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Rate please? Unbuffed btw..
    Last edited by Riley; 09-03-2009 at 02:51 AM.

Little update from my last post

Iona btw

My shitty priest on Ares. Haven't babaed any gear
    Buffs are undy and 300ac. Valks are AC, no Pathos gloves

For tanking the +9's and +10's

For to 10 million mages surrounding Orc base during Turk hours

Sweet Priest ^_^ for not baba shopping i think its one of the best priests

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post

Rate please? Unbuffed btw..
    Comments? trying to improve the build as much as possible

how much's your dmg? with 72?

Current setup, really not bothered about anything except AP (true ap-whore)

Going for about 4000ap or w/e I can get with a +3/9 setup then highest + wep I can find (ideally wirinom)

Ofc I die fast, and I get my ass handed, but it's fun, and good PK if you know how to PK with

Char not at full potential atm, exping as buffer, if PK would be duffer. I went duffer once and had a fucking laugh I don't think anyone proved me wrong about why BP are the best 1v1 class

I only think it's fair 1v1 against same class, because tbh after duffs nobody will last long unless they can cure themselves (which is priests and rogues, and rogues can't heal themselves 10k in 1 second) so priest vs priest is fair vs. Anyone else, they'd be dead quickly after duffs

And a more general response about paper bp duffers. Well ofc we will duff, it's what makes us strongest. This is what gets on my tits, people demand vs then cry like bitches about duffs and talias etc when you use them. It's what they're made for.... dumbasses

As for stats for anyone who's bored reading this hardest hit has been 2.4k and lowest probably about 700 to a babshopped 81 priest (both after duffs)

I won't argue I won't die, but there's a difference between killing me in somewhere like BDW / Esl dungeon where I'm at weakest (no cure and fully duffed) and a place where i'm at my stronges
    (cz full cures, full duffs)
    Last edited by puggy306td; 09-03-2009 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaCoX View Post
    how much's your dmg? with 72?
    With staff? 500 ish.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post

Going for about 4000ap or w/e I can get with a +3/9 setup then highest + wep I can find (ideally wirinom)

Ofc I die fast, and I get my ass handed, but it's fun, and good PK if you know how to PK with

Char not at full potential atm, exping as buffer, if PK would be duffer. I went duffer once and had a fucking laugh I don't think anyone proved me wrong about why BP are the best 1v1 class

I only think it's fair 1v1 against same class, because tbh after duffs nobody will last long unless they can cure themselves (which is priests and rogues, and rogues can't heal themselves 10k in 1 second) so priest vs priest is fair vs. Anyone else, they'd be dead quickly after duffs

And a more general response about paper bp duffers. Well ofc we will duff, it's what makes us strongest. This is what gets on my tits, people demand vs then cry like bitches about duffs and talias etc when you use them. It's what they're made for.... dumbasses

As for stats for anyone who's bored reading this hardest hit has been 2.4k and lowest probably about 700 to a babshopped 81 priest (both after duffs)

I won't argue I won't die, but there's a difference between killing me in somewhere like BDW / Esl dungeon where I'm at weakest (no cure and fully duffed) and a place where i'm at my stronges
    nice ap, almost as much as me when im 83 with wirinom +8 :O, i got tired of k0xpers so i switched 2 support build atm and here is my nooby support priest with bp gear... still am a tank :O and i dont die at all xD

what are ur items?

and this is why mages low you Gel vs plx and dont spam heal i will 2 hit yah j/j nice ap build

minor update new ap ^^

Changed glass to iron and LB2 to rol1.

trz

Quote Originally Posted by Kogenta View Post
    minor update new ap ^^

Pretty Nice for Cwest.

why not go ice tank? ive never played light tank, whats the benefit?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread