Page 855 of 960 FirstFirst ... 355755805845851852853854855856857858859865905955 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sm0keS FACKA the rogue had a EXC MYTHRIL SET +8.. You cant get that without baba shopping ...
Page: 855

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    FACKA the rogue had a EXC MYTHRIL SET +8.. You cant get that without baba shopping so point proven. You never played in CZ just Ardream. Your CZ character which i was gonna buy so you told me lvl 82 with 30k NP LOL!! Koxp Much? You have no right to say whos good because you never played in CZ. You may of VSed a few people but VS aint SHIT as long as my rogue attacks who i debuff and knows how to PK in a duo then i call him good. Which demento can do all that stuff so i can call him a dam good rogue.
    FackaKiller didnt have exc. mythrill set+8, it was simple mythrill +7 lol.. But as i remember you had exc. dragon+8 set so what are you talkin about? and my priest has 77k np and i bought it at 81 in that ring for iron neck+gb and it had about 5k np then. You should not talk about koxping because you were a koxper yourself. I only played ardream when i was alone, but when we could make a duo or trio party then we went into cz. I didnt say demento is a bad rogue or a bad pk-er i just said hes not an uber-pro in vs. I play in GMT+1 and you play in GMT-9(or something similar) and i have life i didnt play all day long. Thats why we didnt meet much in CZ/wars. But lol it was almost 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    FackaKiller didnt have exc. mythrill set+8, it was simple mythrill +7 lol.. But as i remember you had exc. dragon+8 set so what are you talkin about? and my priest has 77k np and i bought it at 81 in that ring for iron neck+gb and it had about 5k np then. You should not talk about koxping because you were a koxper yourself. I only played ardream when i was alone, but when we could make a duo or trio party then we went into cz. I didnt say demento is a bad rogue or a bad pk-er i just said hes not an uber-pro in vs. I play in GMT+1 and you play in GMT-9(or something similar) and i have life i didnt play all day long. Thats why we didnt meet much in CZ/wars. But lol it was almost 6 months ago.
    I seen you 1 time in a War. Lets face it your crew was not very good. In ardream you can have the best items and own everyone which is what you guys did. I can take my chitten 9 set in there and tank the whole orc nation cuz ive done it. Jeezus i koxped like 4 years ago cool. Got banned and havent messed with it. VS is not everything On dementos character i beat everyone in a VS but in PK i blow with rogue. I play GMT-8 but i played really late back when you guys played. You have a life rofl bro dont lie to your self. Like the old saying "You dont gotta lie to kick it"

Quote Originally Posted by nouveck View Post
    ROFL

but still and i could tanked his cp+eskrima + skillz so im not dreaming at all pal
    [ame]http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2599513#post2599513[/ame]

/pwnt

end of flaming, just post more stats guys

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i dont give a fuck about a game but this one pisses me off:

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    You have a life rofl bro dont lie to your self. Like the old saying "You dont gotta lie to kick it"
    why would you talk about my life while you dont know shit about it? do you want to start a flame war? or do you want to "get the last word" like a child? or simply do you want to piss me off? why? ahh nvm im gonna calm down and stop this pointless shit...

edit: im not going to answer anymore, doesnt matter what you will write... its pointless to arguing with an immature kid.
    Last edited by Gaudior; 02-25-2010 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    i dont give a fuck about a game but this one pisses me off:

why would you talk about my life while you dont know shit about it? do you want to start a flame war? or do you want to "get the last word" like a child? or simply do you want to piss me off? why? ahh nvm im gonna calm down and stop this pointless shit...
    Dont get it twisted home boy.. You started talking about your life. I only commented on it, Keep having a life out of a flame because it only comes back to bite you. You obviously have no life if all your doing is posting on ko4life

Ken90

Sweet alround stats mate

Quote Originally Posted by Ken90 View Post
    Nice badcop

hey Im in that party just noticed it :P

Banned

every1 in that clan has that crazy states? (the warrior's one isn't crazy but its good...)

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    every1 in that clan has that crazy states? (the warrior's one isn't crazy but its good...)
    Most of us played oly since day 1. Some of them baba shop :P

Ken90

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    i know it isn't crazy :P i'm still gearing it up, i got alot of junk to sell

i'll post another one when i'm done

it won't be as "crazy" as the others but it aint gona be that bad
    Last edited by Ken90; 02-26-2010 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken90 View Post
    nice stats IBadCop, goggo on that krowaz set

Ken90

Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    nice stats IBadCop, goggo on that krowaz set
    It was a dragon set, and I didn't have the pauldron atm :P, i just got it last night and it boosted up my hp\mana a bit, it's sweet !

I thought about the krowaz set, but was scared about the thought that I can't seal it >.>

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    nice stats fatty
    here some updates
    strongest sin in usko ever?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread