Page 871 of 960 FirstFirst ... 371771821861867868869870871872873874875881921 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NatGeo Proove it. Dude i can even make fake KSC pictures what do i have to prove ...
Page: 871

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Proove it.
    Dude i can even make fake KSC pictures what do i have to prove more

Banned

Bullshit.
    Post encryption routine, else your just lying.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt View Post
    Those are not KSC's, those pics are JPG's And I ment prove that you have GM accounts :P Also that its USKO and not some priv server.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i've already seen edited ksc file. but that GM account thing is really hard to belive also imo. I belive the rest btw.

every1 know that reallizt is retard scammer and lier s keep trying to up ur e penny

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    i've already seen edited ksc file. but that GM account thing is really hard to belive also imo. I belive the rest btw.
    Yea everyone did and when you ask where, they cant remember and when you ask for proves they cant.Suprise.

you have a stats bug . evreything is 255 u noob lolz
    so is it the time that we should start crying about cheaters that cant do anything with out there cheats ?
    you are addicted to a game , if u cant play like evreyone else does dont play at all

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    you have a stats bug . evreything is 255 u noob lolz
    so is it the time that we should start crying about cheaters that cant do anything with out there cheats ?
    you are addicted to a game , if u cant play like evreyone else does dont play at all

If you mean being addicted by paying $123123123 for a game like you do i cannot. I havent played USKO in 2.5 years and now i just ruin it like other people ruined it for me
    Last edited by TheReallizt; 05-06-2010 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamStillAlive View Post
    Bullshit.
    Post encryption routine, else your just lying.
    I have the fully source codes of the KSC Viewer

i havnt payed $123123123 , yea i payed some to get decent and play with others , unlike you you just cheat because YOU cant handle playing a fucked up game, a fucked game i payed for is a fucked game ill try to get my money back from it , not gonna ruin it more like a kid that whine on somthing he lost

Exclamation

i havnt payed $123123123 , yea i payed some to get decent and play with others , unlike you you just cheat because YOU cant handle playing a fucked up game, a fucked game i payed for is a fucked game ill try to get my money back from it , not gonna ruin it more like a kid that whine on somthing he lost
    For what should i play? Pay to play to get ingame. Pay for a game runned by cheaters. Please checkout the state of war's cz etc. Why should i pay for items ending up being hacked or scammed. I dont whine but i like beating people like you ingame without paying anything by my rules ) Im not a no-life like you that i give out my money on a game. I have better stuff to do haha

lolz , im not paying any $$ anymore , i said that i payed
    the game is fucked up i know
    tho im not a no lifer that cant fucking stop playing a game like you , if the game is fucked leave it , if u cant that means that you really got no life , there are other games you know ? and no you dont like beating people like me that arnt paying . and why did i turn out the no lifer while im trying to have fun with other people . while you arnt the a no lifer for cheating and pissing off people ?

lolz , im not paying any $$ anymore , i said that i payed
    the game is fucked up i know
    tho im not a no lifer that cant fucking stop playing a game like you , if the game is fucked leave it , if u cant that means that you really got no life , there are other games you know ? and no you dont like beating people like me that arnt paying . and why did i turn out the no lifer while im trying to have fun with other people . while you arnt the a no lifer for cheating and pissing off people ?
    No actually i dont care about the game but people are showing the buffed up stats with their babashopped items and find themselfs better thn the rest. All i showed was that i could be better than em without giving out a cent

No actually i dont care about the game but people are showing the buffed up stats with their babashopped items and find themselfs better thn the rest. All i showed was that i could be better than em without giving out a cent
    Why don't you post a quick video with fraps or growler guncam, it will take less than 10 seconds to prove it

I say fake until otherwise proven. There looks to be pixellation around nearly all your stats which suggests KSC edit to me

Hiding your name won't matter, since you can easily be reported to K2 and they can scan the DB for all chars with 255 stats. Not exactly hard when it's just a table.

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Why don't you post a quick video with fraps or growler guncam, it will take less than 10 seconds to prove it

I say fake until otherwise proven. There looks to be pixellation around nearly all your stats which suggests KSC edit to me

Hiding your name won't matter, since you can easily be reported to K2 and they can scan the DB for all chars with 255 stats. Not exactly hard when it's just a table.
    k2 wont find it ^^

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread