Page 873 of 960 FirstFirst ... 373773823863869870871872873874875876877883923 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheReallizt with undy but i dont have much of a items Not even a chance warrior with ...
Page: 873

Hipatos

Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt View Post

with undy but i dont have much of a items

Not even a chance warrior with scrolls vs me unscrolled

The first picture obviously shows you that it's a private KO server, as the character location hasn't been written down correctly "Karus", there's no zone that's called Karus. And this bug is well known at Private servers that use 1298 and 1310 server files.
    The case in the second picture, clearly shows that the warrior was unduffed as well, or he was below outleveled by Reallizt, somewhere in 60 or begin 70. Where's the pink arrow select btw? Isn't it supposed to be always there when you select an enemy?
    Third picture looks pretty nice, though it's not inpossible that he used photoshop, or messed around with the KO 2.0 server files for Windows. Or that he found a packet sending exploit. But basing on the pictures he has showed, I can say with almost certainty that he has is trying to believe people things that in fact aren't really there.
    Also forgot to notice:What's up with the [Sundries] in the last picture, it doesn't really look like a npc from KOW?
    Last edited by Hipatos; 05-08-2010 at 07:36 AM.

There is a way to get all those notices, quests and shit with the KO 2.0 server files as the R hacker on top of me said. (You're still just a hacker Hipatos)
    He's probably not showing his UI because it will just say KO v2.0 or something, unless he asked sexy for his fix.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    The first picture obviously shows you that it's a private KO server, as the character location hasn't been written down correctly "Karus", there's no zone that's called Karus. And this bug is well known at Private servers that use 1298 and 1310 server files.
    The case in the second picture, clearly shows that the warrior was unduffed as well, or he was below outleveled by Reallizt, somewhere in 60 or begin 70. Where's the pink arrow select btw? Isn't it supposed to be always there when you select an enemy?
    Third picture looks pretty nice, though it's not inpossible that he used photoshop, or messed around with the KO 2.0 server files for Windows. Or that he found a packet sending exploit. But basing on the pictures he has showed, I can say with almost certainty that he has is trying to believe people things that in fact aren't really there.
    Also forgot to notice:What's up with the [Sundries] in the last picture, it doesn't really look like a npc from KOW?
    heh, nice way of thinking but theres still a big question. why the fuck would he spend hours for these pictures?(ofc if he did what you've said)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    heh, nice way of thinking but theres still a big question. why the fuck would he spend hours for these pictures?(ofc if he did what you've said)
    Hours? Nah, hes a priv server dev, guess hes making his own server, an just took the pics for fun

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Ok for all the haters among

Here is the KSC
    http://uploaded.to/file/6foua9

Again i have fully hided my nick. Lets see what you guys are going to say about it thistime ?

It's still no real proof unless we can look at the char name and check on kok =]

walsez

Don't click on batters link, its a virus

edit: post deleted
    Last edited by TabbyCat; 05-09-2010 at 11:41 AM.

Hipatos

Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt View Post
    Ok for all the haters among

Here is the KSC
    2010_5_8_21.9.57.rar ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ...

Again i have fully hided my nick. Lets see what you guys are going to say about it thistime ?
    Reallizt,

I've made a few statements on your previous pictures, that obviously make clear that it is not KOW, even though you claimed it to be KOW.
    So shows us that you lied, and now you are trying to convince us with more lies that it is really KOW? Please preserve you that last grain of pride, and just stop trying to do what you're trying to, because not everyone has dirt in their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    Reallizt,

I've made a few statements on your previous pictures, that obviously make clear that it is not KOW, even though you claimed it to be KOW.
    So shows us that you lied, and now you are trying to convince us with more lies that it is really KOW? Please preserve you that last grain of pride, and just stop trying to do what you're trying to, because not everyone has dirt in their eyes.
    Don't you find it ironic your the one who say it?

Uzu

reallizt fag you still owe me 25 usd because u scammed k22k pm me

xD

Don't click on the link, its a virus

Hipatos

Which link are you talking about.
    Uploaded.to is a legal upload/download media.

Banned

He was talking about the link in the post that got deleted.

I keep posting "dont download that file its a virus"

Then I tell shane and he deals with it a.s.a.p

Some guy keeps uploading onto this topic

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM