Page 126 of 960 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226626 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah not that high and if theres a few mages i just put on firebelt and red dragon neck or ...
Page: 126

DAB

nah not that high and if theres a few mages i just put on firebelt and red dragon neck or blue ,white etc forwhater mage they are

low mana, and mana does matter when tanking a lot of opponents while in a full party. The build is a good concept but I dont care for it myself.

Xzero

fp build is shit chitin build is shit if your not atleast lvl 75..you hit like crap even with good uniques, by the time you duff someone they run away. And shell bp, never seen it but might be good at lvl 80 and have +1 uniques for the ap. g1 bp is the best you can pull 950ac at lvl 72 if u got the uniques and 2k+ap/ around 5k hp as well, so u spam shelled ppl 700+dmg. Also if u got a hb you have enough mana for 1v1s.

J

fp build is shit chitin build is shit if your not atleast lvl 75..you hit like crap even with good uniques, by the time you duff someone they run away. And shell bp, never seen it but might be good at lvl 80 and have +1 uniques for the ap. g1 bp is the best you can pull 950ac at lvl 72 if u got the uniques and 2k+ap/ around 5k hp as well, so u spam shelled ppl 700+dmg. Also if u got a hb you have enough mana for 1v1s.[/b]
    When you don't scam people for your gear.

Xzero

fuk of fuking noob cunt and go get some evidence piece of shit who the fuk u think u are.
    Some people have lives unlike u, always on the forums get a life and dont start flames which u cant win.
    Go run back to dcz retard, your the same kid who pmed me long ago wanting to be like me on orc side, was a mistake ever answering your fuking pm.

J

fuk of fuking noob cunt and go get some evidence piece of shit who the fuk u think u are.
    Some people have lives unlike u, always on the forums get a life and dont start flames which u cant win.
    Go run back to dcz retard, your the same kid who pmed me long ago wanting to be like me on orc side, was a mistake ever answering your fuking pm.[/b]
    Lol, i think i know who i am. I'm J, nice to meet you, and i can call you w/e i want even if i don't have evidence. B/c i know u did it and your just a panzy for not admiting it. And so what I'm dcz? Reg cz is boring as hell, and you already mentioned that about the pm, and well you did, get over it, unless u gonna change time, quit saying it cause u cant change it.

Xzero

Lol, i think i know who i am. I'm J, nice to meet you, and i can call you w/e i want even if i don't have evidence. B/c i know u did it and your just a panzy for not admiting it. And so what I'm dcz? Reg cz is boring as hell, and you already mentioned that about the pm, and well you did, get over it, unless u gonna change time, quit saying it cause u cant change it.[/b]
    Get over it? your telling me rofl you rthe 1 who spams every fuking topic trying to make your post count high. I think you need to get Over it.

J

Get over it? your telling me rofl you rthe 1 who spams every fuking topic trying to make your post count high. I think you need to get Over it.[/b]
    Yeah look woots go go post 9999! I couldn't give a shit about my post count, my job is to keep fags like you out of this forums.

Xzero

Yeah look woots go go post 9999! I couldn't give a shit about my post count, my job is to keep fags like you out of this forums.[/b]
    lol fags like me your the only fag on this forum

J

lol fags like me your the only fag on this forum[/b]
    Really now? Well if i am, better than having the whole manes section KNOWING that you scammed that II. All the clues lead to the fact u stole it, and you thought u could be a sneaky lil guy, but nope. I knew what u were doing the whole time.

A_LITTLE_MAN

i think the both of you are whining like three year olds who have the vocab of a retarded 20 year old so i think you both just need to shut the hell up and be friends or just quit replying cause people like you two suck other men's balls and live with rosie

J

i think the both of you are whining like three year olds who have the vocab of a retarded 20 year old so i think you both just need to shut the hell up and be friends or just quit replying cause people like you two suck other men's balls and live with rosie[/b]
    Ok guy. I'll listen to you now.

krusader

i think the both of you are whining like three year olds who have the vocab of a retarded 20 year old so i think you both just need to shut the hell up and be friends or just quit replying cause people like you two suck other men's balls and live with rosie[/b]
    LMFAO

LuCaN

My new mage

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM