Page 290 of 960 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390790 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 14391
Like Tree42Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dual Rol +3, Eme+1, RE+1, PP+3, EB+3...
Page: 290

venom

Dual Rol +3, Eme+1, RE+1, PP+3, EB+3

maliluki

Aba really owns,so does his character.

Offtopic:
    Venom how did ya get 300 posts in less then a week? :lol:

Offtopic:
    Venom how did ya get 300 posts in less then a week? :lol:[/b]
    hes spamer

Aba

SmoQ

1v1 with aba pls -_-[/b]
    beramus pls

GetRichOrDieTrying

my quadruple minor > aba !

ZUAHAHAHAHA :lol:

venom

my quadruple minor > aba !

ZUAHAHAHAHA :lol:[/b]
    +1

Aba

:P not in your life

whassup

sorry but this is funny, i used to think it was cool just babashopping smite hamemers, shells and stuff, but ROLS +3 and shards +10 rebirthed? its funny how people can spend so much $$ and get recognised on this game, im just shocked that Aba wasted his cash for this shit game xD

MrzLies

U know wut trades mean???

gratz ma faggy aba

<3

Banned

I don&#39;t want to sound like an ass, but aba..why do you feel the need to repost your stats like every week or 2? It&#39;s kinda sad to see someone who babashopped all of the gear to take over the entire thread...not saying ur a bad player for babashopping, but I&#39;ve seen a few people post stats that have been working hard to earn their items, and their character just gets pushed to the side and laughed at b/c you keep bumping your insane stats. Yes your rogue is nice, probably one of the best I&#39;ve seen, but honestly if you want to get down to it, if I had a few thousand usd I wanted to spend on this game, I could have insanely awesome stats too. h34r:

MrzLies

I don&#39;t want to sound like an ass, but aba..why do you feel the need to repost your stats like every week or 2? It&#39;s kinda sad to see someone who babashopped all of the gear to take over the entire thread...not saying ur a bad player for babashopping, but I&#39;ve seen a few people post stats that have been working hard to earn their items, and their character just gets pushed to the side and laughed at b/c you keep bumping your insane stats. Yes your rogue is nice, probably one of the best I&#39;ve seen, but honestly if you want to get down to it, if I had a few thousand usd I wanted to spend on this game, I could have insanely awesome stats too. h34r:[/b]
    True - True - True - True - True

+1

Aba

I just post when I make a big upgrade. True, last two posts were pretty close together. And for that I apologise.

Also, just on a side note, I haven&#39;t spent cash on this game since december, I can&#39;t even buy my own premium.

I&#39;ve spent like, 900 bucks on this game, that was back when IN was $250.00...soo, yeah. I worked very hard for all of my items. Got 99% of them in ingame trades.

It&#39;s true, my friends helped with USD, they bought my prem, they gave me items that I used to trade, but none of the stuff I wear now was babashopped.

aba outgears every1..

he has some style of zero in his prime

pehkay movie pls

MrzLies

I just post when I make a big upgrade. True, last two posts were pretty close together. And for that I apologise.
    Also, just on a side note, I haven&#39;t spent cash on this game since december, I can&#39;t even buy my own premium.

I&#39;ve spent like, 900 bucks on this game, that was back when IN was $250.00...soo, yeah. I worked very hard for all of my items. Got 99% of them in ingame trades.

It&#39;s true, my friends helped with USD, they bought my prem, they gave me items that I used to trade, but none of the stuff I wear now was babashopped.[/b]
    get us a movie u homo. <3

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-12-2012, 05:34 PM