Page 291 of 960 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391791 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 14391
Like Tree42Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aba when you going to to show pk movie ? h34r: venom why do you have to post useless shit? ...
Page: 291

Banned

aba when you going to to show pk movie ? h34r:

venom why do you have to post useless shit? doing emotion or +1 is considerd spamming and saying outloud that you did 130 post in 1 day meaning your happy and proud about spamming. remember even if your donator admins/mods still dont give a shit about warning/banning

Aba

I was thinking of making a video...but I lag a lot when I fraps...maybe I'll try again when I get my keyboard back officially :P

venom

aba when you going to to show pk movie ? h34r:

venom why do you have to post useless shit? doing emotion or +1 is considerd spamming and saying outloud that you did 130 post in 1 day meaning your happy and proud about spamming. remember even if your donator admins/mods still dont give a shit about warning/banning[/b]
    ive nothing to do and if i think that somethink is +1 i say what i think so stfu pls -_-

Toredo

I just post when I make a big upgrade. True, last two posts were pretty close together. And for that I apologise.
    Also, just on a side note, I haven't spent cash on this game since december, I can't even buy my own premium.

I've spent like, 900 bucks on this game, that was back when IN was $250.00...soo, yeah. I worked very hard for all of my items. Got 99% of them in ingame trades.

It's true, my friends helped with USD, they bought my prem, they gave me items that I used to trade, but none of the stuff I wear now was babashopped.[/b]
    How you get the shard+9 then?
    And maybe your friends have bought premiums and items in order to trade items but this doesn't make that the items you get from trades are not babashopped..
    And tbh i dont think that i would buy item for friend for free..I would ofc ask for the money i will spend..

Aba

sherion+8 + 2x shard+8 + skelly + re+1 for the shard+9

Aba

rol+1 for shell pads
    rol + skelly for shell boots
    raptor+8 + 2x shard+8 + holy animor+7 + WE + 21gb for other shard
    avedon+8 for 1 ROL+3
    3x eme+0 + IN + rol+1 + 21gb for other ROL+3
    re+1 + eme+1 + gb + 2x eme+0 + 21gb for RE+3

venom

sooo many trades -_-

Aba

trading > USD any day

Toredo

sherion+8 + 2x shard+8 + skelly + re+1 for the shard+9[/b]
    rol+1 for shell pads
    rol + skelly for shell boots
    raptor+8 + 2x shard+8 + holy animor+7 + WE + 21gb for other shard
    avedon+8 for 1 ROL+3
    3x eme+0 + IN + rol+1 + 21gb for other ROL+3
    re+1 + eme+1 + gb + 2x eme+0 + 21gb for RE+3[/b]
    So we are talking about
    4xShards+8
    1xSherion+8
    1xAvedon+8
    1xRaptor+8
    2xSkellys
    1xIn+0
    1xGb+0
    2xRol+1
    1xRol+0
    2xRe+1
    1xEme+1
    5xEme+0
    1xWe+0
    1xHa+7
    +42 gbs..right?Hmm.................................... .......................... :unsure:

liquidkk

so "ur friend" buy u many +8 items and uniques +1\2\3 and u trade them for +9 shard and other stuff whats the diff if u buy the +9 item stright? still cant understand that...
    u "got" 99% of the items from ingame trades? u used all the babashop items for the trades so lol on that one...
    u almost never farmed bf\bowl\esl atleast i didnt see u too much for doing that so dont tell us u got even 10% of ur items by drops...
    thats all i have to say atleast be honest and say ur char items are 80-90% babashopped

venom

The diff is that not he's the babashopper
    so go pls -_-

MrzLies

FFS... STOP IT FFS... if u dont like aba, or you are just jelouse about his items STFU and go play another thing FFS, he likes using his money in a game WHATS THE FUKKING PROBLEM???.
    Iv been acussed by a few bastards about being a scammer cause i have nice items that YES I BABASHOPPED, and that makes me what? nothing but a guy who wants to have the best he can...

GO aba babashop a fuking lvl 80 and fukking PWN AL THIS FORUM BRO.

FFS... STOP IT FFS... if u dont like aba, or you are just jelouse about his items STFU and go play another thing FFS, he likes using his money in a game WHATS THE FUKKING PROBLEM???.
    Iv been acussed by a few bastards about being a scammer cause i have nice items that YES I BABASHOPPED, and that makes me what? nothing but a guy who wants to have the best he can...

GO aba babashop a fuking lvl 80 and fukking PWN AL THIS FORUM BRO.[/b]
    thx for the compliment...but no one ever said u scammed because u have "nice" items, pple says u are a scammer(which u are) because theres tons of proofs about it. so yeah what if u babashopped ur items, u bought em from scamming pple selling ur char thousands of times -.-

sexy Owa

thx for the compliment...but no one ever said u scammed because u have "nice" items, pple says u are a scammer(which u are) because theres tons of proofs about it. so yeah what if u babashopped ur items, u bought em from scamming pple selling ur char thousands of times -.-[/b]
    yeh i agree, im not sure why your still in this forum liez but i do know while your here there are plenty of other people being set up for another scam caused by yourself scammers dont deserve any credit about their characters or playing ability lets just wait and see how your current sale goes.

Banned Senior Member

4xShards+8
    1xSherion+8
    1xAvedon+8
    1xRaptor+8
    2xSkellys
    1xIn+0
    1xGb+0
    2xRol+1
    1xRol+0
    2xRe+1
    1xEme+1
    5xEme+0
    1xWe+0
    1xHa+7

For those items u dont need 2 babashop....

Aba is GG if he rly wants 2 go babashop he would buy a lvl 80 rouge.......xD

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-12-2012, 05:34 PM