Page 318 of 960 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418818 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 14391
Like Tree42Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wanna see vid :P[/b] Of his mother or that pk?...
Page: 318

greishkan1

i wanna see vid :P[/b]
    Of his mother or that pk?

Banned

It's hard to accept to see video's of your mom with other men but just watch them [/b]

aight ur trash at rogue :/..... just admit it... back in my early days of pking i had to admit it to myself. Asked for tips practiced till i got good, dont bs with it , u obviously got the items and char... Now just get a teacher adn practice, then maybe u can be good..

or u may just naturally suck at rogue move to warrior.

i fucking beated most of olympia all 80 warrior most sins only good person that respect from a vs is Mazoku >> Jailbait ( sheldon ) and the rest of the clan Gotmilk. Most of the other ppl are shit especially you silence with your babashopping and think ur gg aga fuck you fak you aga fak yu. You and shit only Rockchmied sarp is the best and a player i really respect from your clan[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAH AH AHA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHA
    HHAHAHH
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHH
    AH
    AH
    AH
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm going to set up some 1v1s with you vs. some level 60s ok? i invite all of olympia to come and watch. what's your new name? as you keep on changing it after people find out who you are and ridicule you.

you're one confused motherfucker. when you were hanging out with your best buddy sheldon in vent he was spamming my msn for me to come since you were there. yet, when i get there, you say your mic breaks, type in comments, and then you leave? lol.

you aren't recognized by anyone in any server. you'll never be anyone no matter how much np you transfer. people are surprised you are level 80 since you regularly lose to level 60s in 1v1.

my suggestion is for you to just give up. it's not worth the humiliation.

what's the funniest about all this is if you would read the comments on the youtube video the only positive comments are by someone named MertG. and I actually happen to know someone named mert.

it's you.

you're a fucking joke.

p.s. your buddies in gotmilk agree with me on everything i have just written.

p.s#2: you didn't beat anyone. ever. anyone who watched your shit video will realize that.

p.s#3: everytime we are running in cz (with sheldon and friends i might add) we begin attacking an atross and record it so we can use it in our next pk video.

NaidenZ

this SS is old ( 2 weeks ago)

Girakon

mrtg

Wink

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAH AH AHA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHA
    HHAHAHH
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHH
    AH
    AH
    AH
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm going to set up some 1v1s with you vs. some level 60s ok? i invite all of olympia to come and watch. what's your new name? as you keep on changing it after people find out who you are and ridicule you.

you're one confused motherfucker. when you were hanging out with your best buddy sheldon in vent he was spamming my msn for me to come since you were there. yet, when i get there, you say your mic breaks, type in comments, and then you leave? lol.

you aren't recognized by anyone in any server. you'll never be anyone no matter how much np you transfer. people are surprised you are level 80 since you regularly lose to level 60s in 1v1.

my suggestion is for you to just give up. it's not worth the humiliation.

what's the funniest about all this is if you would read the comments on the youtube video the only positive comments are by someone named MertG. and I actually happen to know someone named mert.

it's you.

you're a fucking joke.

p.s. your buddies in gotmilk agree with me on everything i have just written.

p.s#2: you didn't beat anyone. ever. anyone who watched your shit video will realize that.

p.s#3: everytime we are running in cz (with sheldon and friends i might add) we begin attacking an atross and record it so we can use it in our next pk video.[/b]

1 i beated sarp
    2 i beated ilovemygirl
    3 i beated Dirtybastard and he cried
    4 i Beated athenslayer
    5 i Beated the other crappy rogue
    6 who left more ? who i made cry more ? DUDE EVEN THE GM SAW I VSED THESE PPL so ^^ <3

Aba

k so...my friend let me try his cleaver

I am going to miss that baby

MAX AP

IN/EME+1

lol...1 dagger :P

GetRichOrDieTrying

should have scammed that friend of urs

if i was there i would have dc&#39;d u and took that shit!!! <_<

Aba

I can&#39;t scam I dont have the balls :P

y dun u just buy it from him :P and show your dcz char with it