Page 333 of 960 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433833 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 14391
Like Tree42Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You better play Ares before you talk :P , many , many dupers and high lvls in humans , i ...
Page: 333

Banned

You better play Ares before you talk :P , many , many dupers and high lvls in humans , i doubt if not more then orc side.[/b]

who said there skilled though? I usually see orc parties running through human parties as if there jokes... which is y i dont even party with ppl anymore.

maybe u notice the dupers more bcuz your a warrior and your items dont seem to be all that great, or it seemed to be like that from what ive experienced with u.

who said there skilled though? I usually see orc parties running through human parties as if there jokes... which is y i dont even party with ppl anymore.

maybe u notice the dupers more bcuz your a warrior and your items dont seem to be all that great, or it seemed to be like that from what ive experienced with u.[/b]
    I priest , and in humans side there is many +9 raptors , +9 giga , +9 HB , +9 toto and impact , in karus side only glave's +9 , some raptors +9 , in human side there is many shells +9 but in karus side also , but trust me , in human side there is much more dupers and high lvls then karus.

Banned

I priest , and in humans side there is many +9 raptors , +9 giga , +9 HB , +9 toto and impact , in karus side only glave's +9 , some raptors +9 , in human side there is many shells +9 but in karus side also , but trust me , in human side there is much more dupers and high lvls then karus.[/b]
    im not comparing items ,im comparing skillz...

im not comparing items ,im comparing skillz...[/b]
    Sorry about that then , didnt read well , but actually yea here you right , since orcs are going together and know what to do before they attack thats the true , but sometimes when humans decide to own orc base , they can be there for really long time , and orcs to be honest will be scard from them , i mean nobody will not try to go out , untill bounch of orcs will be in same place.
    in wars its almost the same wins , i mean both nations are good at wars , but in cz , yea , karus better in team play.

Banned

Sorry about that then , didnt read well , but actually yea here you right , since orcs are going together and know what to do before they attack thats the true , but sometimes when humans decide to own orc base , they can be there for really long time , and orcs to be honest will be scard from them , i mean nobody will not try to go out , untill bounch of orcs will be in same place.
    in wars its almost the same wins , i mean both nations are good at wars , but in cz , yea , karus better in team play.[/b]

yes + better 1v1ers, dotn run as much as humans.

and yea humans do , own orc base sometimes... but humans seem to only look foward and die as soon as orcs decide to back fuck them lol

Same stats as Aba,except HP

Cypher btw[/b]
    they banned some1 in bera for haveing chitin +9 set only

and u have shell set +9 and still safe :S

callik

they banned some1 in bera for haveing chitin +9 set only not shells like u <_<[/b]
    that is not him that is a duper of cypher

Fear_Less

So yeah thats about it

CuriositY

So yeah thats about it[/b]

Really Nice Stats Dude

Really Nice Stats Dude [/b]
    i agree, and very nice np 2,5m :P

CuriositY

Same stats as Aba,except HP

Cypher btw[/b]

BTW this rogue is so Crazy ! This is my dream LOl

Aba

zuahaha :P my ap is still higher

need 80

kana

Aba you are gg sir can u tell me excacly what ur items are? i wanna see ur items list

BTW this rogue is so Crazy ! This is my dream LOl [/b]
    +1 , but he prolly play in illegal way and he pay to GMs to keep him unban or something , but he not legit thats for sure.

CuriositY

Aba you are gg sir can u tell me excacly what ur items are? i wanna see ur items list [/b]
    Hmm.. He don&#39;T want to bless ur eyes !

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-12-2012, 05:34 PM