Page 35 of 960 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135535 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-LOrDsHiVa i think u need some serious help Evenson does need some serious help, but ...
Page: 35

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LOrDsHiVa
    i think u need some serious help
    Evenson does need some serious help, but thats a different matter.

You saying its easy to get full +1 uniques is bullshit. Its taken me since the start of dies, to get IN, IB, dual roc, we and pe, all +0.

Im not saying you didn't do it legitly, but saying its easy is retarded, its VERY hard.[/b]
    Can u plz STFU Evenson LOrDsHiVa is 1 of the oldest players from KO Its easy when u play begin of KO ares for getting+1 Uniques

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Lordshivas not a cheater, NOT TRYIN TO GET ON HIS NUTS CAUSE I DONT KNOW THE GUY, but hes been in ares for a long ass time, he was in TOWN when i was in TOWN, and all his items are legit, prolly more legit then most of yours/not talkin to F9 i know your legit, but for real get off the guys back just because hes better then you. -_-

emosexual

My noob assasin at manes - i posted before but ive imporved :wub:

evenson

im not on his nuts, i guess its easier to get full +1 uniques when people gift yuo stuff, but like rather said, its not easy to get +1 uniques, AT ALL.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by evenson
    im not on his nuts, i guess its easier to get full +1 uniques when people gift yuo stuff, but like rather said, its not easy to get +1 uniques, AT ALL.
    u 1 of the biggest pease of shit noob who i know now what if u fram 15+hours at a day u cant get +1/2 UNIQUES from ko?

MerliN1st

Originally posted by emosexual
    My noob assasin at manes - i posted before but ive imporved *:wub: *

:wub: :wub:

evenson

Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    u 1 of the biggest pease of shit noob who i know now what if u fram 15+hours at a day u cant get +1/2 UNIQUES from ko?[/b]
    No you fucking idiot, because in 15 hours the bosses spawn once, mabye twice if they go in 6 hours but not likely. I've killed more snake queens then you have the opposite nation and i have YET to see one fucking iron necklace. And everybody knows i farm like fucking crazy. I've had dual rocs +1 and thats it. biggest pease of shit noob eh? Diez opened .. what? just after ares, not even long. I've been playing since the start and i have a level 72 with full uniques +0. I farm more then anyone i know, yet i cant seem to have FULL +1 uniques. So, either SQ drops iron necks like worms drop silk bundles on ares, or most of his shit was gifted, "Noob".

the funny thing is lordshiva's stats aren't the best on ares. there are many warriors with better stats. Its sad how a class easy enough for a monkey to play can be so overpowered.

Thats probably why the developers thought they shouldn't get a good skill again until 80, howling sword should have been a 72 or 75 skill.

Mitch

Originally posted by emosexual
    My noob assasin at manes - i posted before but ive imporved *:wub: *

no f***ing wonder.. -_-

Kailean

Originally posted by 0000000
    the funny thing is lordshiva's stats aren't the best on ares. there are many warriors with better stats. Its sad how a class easy enough for a monkey to play can be so overpowered. *

Thats probably why the developers thought they shouldn't get a good skill again until 80, howling sword should have been a 72 or 75 skill.
    +1

my rogue!

i have a tendency to suck at levelling

zakiel

Default hey

i ahve know lord since he was in TOWN and have helped him get alot of the drops. and as far as ares or any other server dropping items more than others is BS. i have killed 100's of talos's and i only have 4 IB's lord is the most legit and honest player i know so take your whining somewhere else

xShadyx

my new stats :P just lvled 67 FTW :wub:

Z3non

Originally posted by Sybian
    My old priest miss it

Im intrested in see some mages i would post my mage but i cant log ko 3k hp 850ac

This is a big fraude! If ur using lupus pendant, how come u only got 10 LR? LP gives 30 LR, so either ur not using it, or u dont have it.

::Jimbo::

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread