Page 360 of 960 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460860 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fire int mage is sick, and im telling you from like 3+ years of experience on mages. Tryed every type ...
Page: 360

Banned

fire int mage is sick, and im telling you from like 3+ years of experience on mages. Tryed every type of mage, paper mages, kill fast, die fast if gbed, cardboard mages, sickest damage if u have woe +7, but as for fire int mage, i find it the best built, since i still ice ur ars with bliz (support) and then do my fire damage while my party comes in and kills you slowpokes . I guess some mages need lots of hp to survive, while some good mages can even survive at low hp.............. i guess thats all.[/b]

funny to see rogues struggle to kill u unbuffed /no dd/ and not swifted. I think as long as your on a mage its all good fck a build.

SilentDaemon

eNerGie lvl 77 Priest On Pathos V.2 :

[/b]
    with borrowed hb+8 :P
    but its really nice priest

anyone post his stats pls :P

anyway here is my friend stats
    [/b]
    he got that new ROL how i see ... hmm

(but i still dont get how can he be in such clan :unsure: )

Tiba

LOL! That's a fire mage? What a waste of a mage. Int fire...lol what a joke especially at lvl 70.[/b]
    lol... someone needs to learn how to play a mage xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and int fire is leet

ILoveYouToo

LOL! That's a fire mage? What a waste of a mage. Int fire...lol what a joke especially at lvl 70.[/b]
    LOLOLOLOLOL.
    Mhm sure

edit: Sorry my first response was a bit childish. Once you get about 70+ on a mage the damage difference between a paper and int mage isn't worth it anymore. Whats 100-200 damage compared to about 300 def? So uhm yeah if you want to be a heavy damage dealer go paper, but you if want to do really good damage and have decent defense, int all the way.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

still int fire is stupid ;p go int ice or light man....

rasta

Wow, wonder what AP you'll have at 70...[/b]
    i think he will be like aba nr2
    who knows but nice ap
    and that without full dex...

Working on shells +8 some re/eme/wp for ac/mp/hp/res cause they kinda suck O.o. Ap Whore for when i do BDW though.

[/b]
    Items plx?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

still int fire is stupid ;p go int ice or light man....[/b]
    ur kind of acting stupid for saying that, with fire int ill still be able to ice u and do my damage, while with ice int ill be able to keep on icing , and icing...... and what about killing?

if you know anything about mage pls post, if not then, then don't post random comments

BrightEyes

my new mage quit sin

[/b]
    nice stats =) gogogo 72...I'll be there soon hopefully

my new mage quit sin

[/b]
    can you tell me how the fuk you resistances are all above 100? really never seen that also AC/HP are fukking insane, for sure with ur lvl. Nice char, really. Never seen a lvl 70 mage with those stats

can you tell me how the fuk you resistances are all above 100? really never seen that also AC/HP are fukking insane, for sure with ur lvl. Nice char, really. Never seen a lvl 70 mage with those stats[/b]
    same reaction here >_>

J

so you are telling me you should be a paper mage at lvl 70 and get two hit spiked after u drop ur first nova? be my guest[/b]
    Um well looking at his uniques you won't get die by 2 spikes. Keke had really high HP/AC as a paper mage and he hit like any other paper mage should. And especially at level 70 what good do you do as an Int Fire mage? You drop novas which is out-pottable and then you just do shitty damage with the 42 blade skill. But as an Int Ice/Light mage you can slow, stun, etc.

ur kind of acting stupid for saying that, with fire int ill still be able to ice u and do my damage, while with ice int ill be able to keep on icing , and icing...... and what about killing?

if you know anything about mage pls post, if not then, then don't post random comments[/b]
    Why would you even want to try to kill on an ice mage? It's a support class for a reason. It's job is to keep the party together, alive, and play SUPPORT. If you want to go attack mage be my guest and go fire. Fire mages are meant to deal damage. And I'm starting to think you don't know anything about mages either, so please don't post.

lol... someone needs to learn how to play a mage xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and int fire is leet[/b]
    And please don't tell me how to play a mage. I think Int Fire mages are the worst build possible. Actually I think Int Fire is decent once you get past 75 with the right equipment. But not as good as Ice or Light.

h34r:

h34r:[/b]
    no wonder why i 3 hit you :P

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM