Page 41 of 960 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141541 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sonics stats could be 2k ac 10k hp and 5k ap...hed still run away minor healing himself to protect his ...
Page: 41

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

sonics stats could be 2k ac 10k hp and 5k ap...hed still run away minor healing himself to protect his precious np :rollseyes:

Aba

Aba

Default btw..

thats with lion scroll :x dcz ftw!

Aba

c'mon I wanna see more dcz

eventualy I'll get those +8 shells ~_~

2811 hp
    5279 mana

there we go no buff no wolf no enchant no nothing raw stats...and dd hat

Trii

whats ur hp cama

updated it with hp/mana under the pic

Trii

zomgwtfbbqchytyr nice mana

TakenControl

Originally posted by Matt

eventualy I'll get those +8 shells ~_~
    Why, you only use those for XP. Don't you use the DD shell boots Festo made you for PK?

Everyone knows what my gear has and always will be. It's 3 pieces of shell +7 (boots, helmet and gaunts) and 2 pieces of shell +8 (pauldron, pads). I have never had shell boots with dd on them, and festo was never able to generate items.

Just to clarify something for you mate, I didn't even play ko while festo was an active gm I was on a massive brake from the game while Alex was doing military service and I was studying that whole period was Eric mainly.
    If you really want to believe everything you hear, rather than actually know I'd supposedly have shell +9 and a raptor +10, but I don't.
    I had to wait in line to get moondance restored just like everyone else; in fact it took 3 months to get her gear back. So if that is the extent of my gm connections and bias service from K2 I’d like a refund please.
    People like you really frustrate me because I don't post in these forums I ignore the vast majority of the shit thrown towards my friends and this character but you seem to be so desperate for a reaction I figured I’d give you one.

So keep believing every rumor you hear and being so gullible to your hearts content, I know for a fact that myself and Alex have never done a single thing that was illegal on F9 nor has that character ever had anything of that nature on it.

Pwner4Last

:lol:

TakenControl

Originally posted by Matt
    Everyone knows what my gear has and always will be. It's 3 pieces of shell +7 (boots, helmet and gaunts) and 2 pieces of shell +8 (pauldron, pads). I have never had shell boots with dd on them, and festo was never able to generate items.

Just to clarify something for you mate, I didn't even play ko while festo was an active gm I was on a massive brake from the game while Alex was doing military service and I was studying that whole period was Eric mainly. *
    If you really want to believe everything you hear, rather than actually know I'd supposedly have shell +9 and a raptor +10, but I don't.
    I had to wait in line to get moondance restored just like everyone else; in fact it took 3 months to get her gear back. So if that is the extent of my gm connections and bias service from K2 I’d like a refund please.
    People like you really frustrate me because I don't post in these forums I ignore the vast majority of the shit thrown towards my friends and this character but you seem to be so desperate for a reaction I figured I’d give you one. *

So keep believing every rumor you hear and being so gullible to your hearts content, I know for a fact that myself and Alex have never done a single thing that was illegal on F9 nor has that character ever had anything of that nature on it.
    Yeah, but Eric has. Believe what you want but illegal items have been on F9. While you were away or not I don't care. That char is not legit. Try putting your char into better hands rather then giving it to people who degrate the reputation of a legend. Eric is a fucking pirck and the wolrd knows it, and he accepted illegal items from Festo.

Sheriff

I play jeef sometimes , started this month , 2 days ago ^^ lvl 59 in diez , for dlw .

Aba i asked u for party :X , and clan

7k nps this month . I know im pro

** its not my account **

Ill post stats later.

Aba

I remember xD that was you?

we reeeeeeally dont need sins but I think I could prolly let one more in if they're active with nice gear..

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread