Page 412 of 960 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512912 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He's always been a skilled player before he got crazy with the items. On Wasabi when he was in OutKAsteD ...
Page: 412

He's always been a skilled player before he got crazy with the items. On Wasabi when he was in OutKAsteD he's items were no different to others around him at the time and he still managed to win most of his fights.

Even with the amount of damge he does the combo and potting has always been spot on which is the true art of a warrior.[/b]

hehe i remember when he killed so much people on wasabi... did he really have only "average" items back then?! he was so tanky, and did so much damage :S this was b4 rofd btw

they are just jealous at you villlager :P

He's always been a skilled player before he got crazy with the items. On Wasabi when he was in OutKAsteD he's items were no different to others around him at the time and he still managed to win most of his fights.

Even with the amount of damge he does the combo and potting has always been spot on which is the true art of a warrior.[/b]
    Playing both with and against him, I think otherwise. Wasabi wasent/isnt a bad warrior, but in my oppinion only average. And wasabi always had above average items including a KOMed +8 II - or was it nybra's? Either way it wasent legit..

Even so, using knowingly duped items is just as bad as duping yourself, you should have just saved the money and learned a new dupe method from your friend.
    they are just jealous at you villlager[/b]
    When did standing for whats right make u jelous? I couldent give a shit about him sense dont play diez anymore but that stupid comment gets old. Some people just dont like dupers.

not bragging or anything just need help if im stating right and any suggestions what i should do here my items:
    dual ring of life, warrior pendant, rouge earring, christmas belt, quest ear ring, full chitin +7 ac gryphon chest peice

closetoheaven

what is ur daggers and i hoppe you got dd+7 chtin u gotta t oget shells fast

what is ur daggers and i hoppe you got dd+7 chtin u gotta t oget shells fast[/b]
    i got dd +6 but it aint on in that pic and shells aint worth it in ronark cuz the high prices and when i get enough money im going chitin +8 and the daggers are +8 cleavers =-/

Scandium

Playing both with and against him, I think otherwise. Wasabi wasent/isnt a bad warrior, but in my oppinion only average. And wasabi always had above average items including a KOMed +8 II - or was it nybra's? Either way it wasent legit..

Even so, using knowingly duped items is just as bad as duping yourself, you should have just saved the money and learned a new dupe method from your friend.

When did standing for whats right make u jelous? I couldent give a shit about him sense dont play diez anymore but that stupid comment gets old. Some people just dont like dupers.[/b]
    Yep really skilled.....how you ppl can call this guy Wasabi?Did we forgot who was Wasabi???This guy bought the char from real Wasabi and we call him now Wasabi?....lol that makes my day.Ok on the point again, the char of Wasabi got banned in the hands of this guy, why? Because in days when barely +1 was around he was again with +3s uniques and that was not allowed in Dies YET!!!Then he bought again new 80 and full filled him up with +3s and +13 shells!!!!Yes much skills....give us some of your bless pls!!!!

Ps to Palaviaris : Exp ONE just ONE char to lvl 80, then come with the uniques that around now and show some skills in colony please lets see if your name ll pump up

and yes no1 is jealous here we just see how much this game can be corrupted for the money just some ppl get advantage of it

Peace!!!!

To Scadium... Palaviarhs is Wasabi.

Scandium

To Scadium... Palaviarhs is Wasabi.[/b]
    I can see that you haven't been around for much time....Wasabi was a Turkish guy home m8 of Varanasi and Blackpriest learn and then quote me

WaSaBaBasdf

Yep really skilled.....how you ppl can call this guy Wasabi?Did we forgot who was Wasabi???This guy bought the char from real Wasabi and we call him now Wasabi?....lol that makes my day.Ok on the point again, the char of Wasabi got banned in the hands of this guy, why? Because in days when barely +1 was around he was again with +3s uniques and that was not allowed in Dies YET!!!Then he bought again new 80 and full filled him up with +3s and +13 shells!!!!Yes much skills....give us some of your bless pls!!!!
    Ps to Palaviaris : Exp ONE just ONE char to lvl 80, then come with the uniques that around now and show some skills in colony please lets see if your name ll pump up

and yes no1 is jealous here we just see how much this game can be corrupted for the money just some ppl get advantage of it
    Peace!!!![/b]
    I exped WaSaBi until 79 and 75% until he get banned.And tbh i dont need to explain you what i did with my chars..
    And if you can't remember i will help you..When i had +0 uniques and chitins+7/+8 i could kill every oppoment like tempests ( he had lost 3-2 ),Blacklord and etc..
    Only one warrior ever killed me and his name was Devilscommandments ( i think if i was using ib instead of kekuri belt the score would be different... )
    Gogogo..flame more..i like seeing jeleaus ppl accusing me :lol:

Banned

I exped WaSaBi until 79 and 75% until he get banned.And tbh i dont need to explain you what i did with my chars..
    And if you can't remember i will help you..When i had +0 uniques and chitins+7/+8 i could kill every oppoment like tempests ( he had lost 3-2 ),Blacklord and etc..
    Only one warrior ever killed me and his name was Devilscommandments ( i think if i was using ib instead of kekuri belt the score would be different... )
    Gogogo..flame more..i like seeing jeleaus ppl accusing me :lol:[/b]
    noob :P

ILoveYouToo

Those who say people with great items have no skill just need an excuse to make them feel better about themselves. Since when is this game hard to play? Any idiot can have skills.

I can see that you haven't been around for much time....Wasabi was a Turkish guy home m8 of Varanasi and Blackpriest learn and then quote me [/b]
    Damn my bad I read wrong

theXeaRoo

(wasabi)giorgio fast combo and strong

wasabi=good player

dies server combo list :Pp

1.XAERQ WASABi
    2.Blacklord

my stats B)

Banned

nice clan

(wasabi)giorgio fast combo and strong

wasabi=good player