Page 475 of 960 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525575 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u need the IN as a paper bp, IN = takes off more damage because u get hit harder[/b] but ...
Page: 475

u need the IN as a paper bp, IN = takes off more damage because u get hit harder[/b]

but wp +2 = more resists, mp, ac, str....... the mp and resists are quite important :P

depends on ur other items... good weapon defences, i would go wp2...................

str bp

hp bp[/b]
    nice.stats

closetoheaven

u need the IN as a paper bp, IN = takes off more damage because u get hit harder[/b]
    this is what i said only on warriors wp>in

Carnac-West :

I love the Anvil!!!

Buffless , only WOLF.

human_sin

nice for carnac

Manboy101

Undying:

i can get over 1500ac but i rather have higher resists,almost 1700 with a dread. [my shield is only +3 ]
    p.s not babashopped
    edit: forgot to use 15HP sc i have about 300morehp with it [/b]
    Nice Stats.

[/b]
    Pretty nice stats. Try to work on getting full chitin +7. Don't say its too expensive (although it is) becuase if you just do some farming a lil you should be able to afford a whole set in about a week or less. Also if you are in a nice clan that does boss hunts try and work on getting some uniques.

Carnac-West :

I love the Anvil!!!

Buffless , only WOLF.

[/b]
    i dont understand why u would seal shit like that in a new server. like fps +7 and shit.. i understand maybe mds +7 but ur using +5? or +6? chitins. the money ur spending on sealing u can probably save up towards chitins 7 or pots or even master quest items.. are ur sharers that bad that u cant trust them with +7 fps? lol

i dont understand why u would seal shit like that in a new server. like fps +7 and shit.. i understand maybe mds +7 but ur using +5? or +6? chitins. the money ur spending on sealing u can probably save up towards chitins 7 or pots or even master quest items.. are ur sharers that bad that u cant trust them with +7 fps? lol[/b]
    true...

i dont understand why u would seal shit like that in a new server. like fps +7 and shit.. i understand maybe mds +7 but ur using +5? or +6? chitins. the money ur spending on sealing u can probably save up towards chitins 7 or pots or even master quest items.. are ur sharers that bad that u cant trust them with +7 fps? lol[/b]
    Wow so much bullshit.
    First this is chitins +7 which cost 30-40m
    Second i havent got sharers , i play solo , my friend got scam w.o any idea how its happend so i decide to seal my stuff.
    Third , i have more then 31m free , why shouldnt i do it?
    master , master i know what drop the gems + i killed the bosses and i have the drop aleardy in clan bank , potions i have in clan priest which make potions for me , and if you dont see i use 960 MP pots now which cost shit , and i do minnor combo w/o problem.
    Dude ," its better to keep the mouth shut and let people think you dumb , instead of talk and show how dumb you are " . ( im talking about what you said here , not in different topics , but seriosuly dude you talking to much w/o any sense )

Pretty nice stats. Try to work on getting full chitin +7. Don't say its too expensive (although it is) becuase if you just do some farming a lil you should be able to afford a whole set in about a week or less. Also if you are in a nice clan that does boss hunts try and work on getting some uniques.[/b]
    Thanks , and yea i kill many bosses in cz, actually all of them except samma with hard yet , but i didnt got good uniqe ring , only fang of barkkira , tails , lupus lycaon lobo pendants.

Wow so much bullshit.
    First this is chitins +7 which cost 30-40m
    Second i havent got sharers , i play solo , my friend got scam w.o any idea how its happend so i decide to seal my stuff.
    Third , i have more then 31m free , why shouldnt i do it?
    master , master i know what drop the gems + i killed the bosses and i have the drop aleardy in clan bank , potions i have in clan priest which make potions for me , and if you dont see i use 960 MP pots now which cost shit , and i do minnor combo w/o problem.
    Dude ," its better to keep the mouth shut and let people think you dumb , instead of talk and show how dumb you are " . ( im talking about what you said here , not in different topics , but seriosuly dude you talking to much w/o any sense )[/b]
    Do you even yourself believe what you just said?

Do you even yourself believe what you just said?[/b]
    Huh? you think i give a shit if you dont believe me? i really dont have sharer , i really have 2 chitins +7 , i really have free coins , whats the problem? omfg you noobs people in this server even have 400m+ free , and why shouldnt i seal my items , its your coins? stfu.
    Also master gems werewolfs drops , so i dont need to save money for it , can you understand it?
    About shoula , lesath tails , i got them aleardy , so wtf do you want...
    I had 150m free , why i cant use 12m to seal my items? get brain please.

Huh? you think i give a shit if you dont believe me? i really dont have sharer , i really have 2 chitins +7 , i really have free coins , whats the problem? omfg you noobs people in this server even have 400m+ free , and why shouldnt i seal my items , its your coins? stfu.
    Also master gems werewolfs drops , so i dont need to save money for it , can you understand it?
    I had 150m free , why i cant use 12m to seal my items? get brain please.[/b]
    I'm not doubting your items or whether you have a sharer or not. But you cant deny the fact that sealing shit items like fps +7 and Quest jewelry in the beginning of the server when the money could be spent a lot wiser. Now you're right about that they're your money (no shit) but it's kinda dumb to call someone else stupid just because they are smarter than you and dont toss money away.

Btw, first you said you had "more than 31m free" (I take this as around 31-35) and now you said you had 150m free :blink: .

PS. You write like a turk (Not because your english is bad but I bolded out the parts that make you look like a turk)

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

whats done is done get over it.

I had 150m free , why i cant use 12m to seal my items? get brain please.[/b]
    Looks like someone is on his period lol

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread