Page 476 of 960 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm not doubting your items or whether you have a sharer or not. But you cant deny the fact that ...
Page: 476

I'm not doubting your items or whether you have a sharer or not. But you cant deny the fact that sealing shit items like fps +7 and Quest jewelry in the beginning of the server when the money could be spent a lot wiser. Now you're right about that they're your money (no shit) but it's kinda dumb to call someone else stupid just because they are smarter than you and dont toss money away.

Btw, first you said you had "more than 31m free" (I take this as around 31-35) and now you said you had 150m free :blink: .

PS. You write like a turk (Not because your english is bad but I bolded out the parts that make you look like a turk)[/b]
    Yea i had 150m free but then i decide to buy cleavers +7 and BUS's to make the cleaver +8 then what i had left ( after i bought potions for inn ) i had like 30-35m free , so i decide to seal my items.
    The fps +7 still took me time to farm , and the scrolls worth money , and then dex scroll worth 1m+ coins , so i dont have all the time in the world to farm them again so if i get scam i prefer to have them instead of lose them.
    And what do you even care what i seal and what no? if i want ill seal potions ( not that i can i just say ) , its my money not yours and if i want to protect my char i must seal it this is why prem for.
    Also whats the big deal if i sealed now or latter? when i get another chitin +7 ill use him and then ill sell the FP and get money , so i dont see any problem here ... as you can see i got MD+7 and cleaver +8 which very good for new server so i now how to farm and how to get items , so coins isnt my problem.

Its just annoying me to see people here talking about my coins instead of my char / stats , thats just sad , dont you guys have anything else to fight about him in your real life? i guess not , so grow up its just a forum , ill have much more money and easy.

Seriously , keep BS about why i sealed my items , i wont pay attention to those memebers who say it because its useless , its my coins , i have coins and potions , i can seal my stuff i dont need your premission , keep talk on my char ( stats ) or ill just ignore.

Seriously , keep BS about why i sealed my items , i wont pay attention to those memebers who say it because its useless , its my coins , i have coins and potions , i can seal my stuff i dont need your premission , keep talk on my char ( stats ) or ill just ignore.[/b]

Still remains ridiculous to seal FPs 7 ... even on new server

mammlea2

Still remains ridiculous to seal FPs 7 ... even on new server[/b]
    lol get lost

Omfg seriously people , its yours money? its my coins you faggots , i have coins why shouldnt i seal it?
    Also its not old server you dumbs , not that easy to upgrade Fps to +7 and get the coins , scrolls for it.
    Actually i was right when i said some people brainless , fighting about " why you sealed dumb items " its yours? i dont think so.
    ill seal even silk bandle if i want , so stfu and stop complain , talk about my stats or dont talk .

VerHom

Ronark, going lvl 80 (maybe in december :P)

xstep

Ronark, going lvl 80 (maybe in december :P)[/b]
    nice char, GG gear (md+9 ? ) , but what a clan :P ?

a.q have more ap than me whit wolf

aga ętems plęs

/edit nice signature

human_sin

nice char verhom
    and btw wtf is ur problem wleohir????? why the fuck he cant seal his stuffs????? its his money, its hurt for u if he uses for money for what he wants?? or ur jsut jelaous cus u dont have money or wtf?

nice char verhom
    and btw wtf is ur problem wleohir????? why the fuck he cant seal his stuffs????? its his money, its hurt for u if he uses for money for what he wants?? or ur jsut jelaous cus u dont have money or wtf?[/b]
    just ignore it they trying to mess with me and this is only what they can say...

nice char verhom
    and btw wtf is ur problem wleohir????? why the fuck he cant seal his stuffs????? its his money, its hurt for u if he uses for money for what he wants?? or ur jsut jelaous cus u dont have money or wtf?[/b]
    I merely pointed out its no reason to flame someone if someone points outs something and that sealing xx-shit-items is not smart. You're the one getting all hurt.

Now the real question is what is YOUR problem?

On C.West

Now i hope those people who told me why you sealing your chitins and Fps +7 , this is the reasson ( cheak the coins , and its chitins +7 , not +5/6 like you said )

And now , talk about my stats not about something else

Ronark, going lvl 80 (maybe in december :P)[/b]
    ohh nice

On C.West

Now i hope those people who told me why you sealing your chitins and Fps +7 , this is the reasson ( cheak the coins , and its chitins +7 , not +5/6 like you said )

And now , talk about my stats not about something else

[/b]
    Ok, I'll talk about your stats. They suck. I agree though, sealing +7 FP and quest jewls on new server.... just... lol..

Try to spend that money on something like.... better gear xD Your gear isn't bad for the server but nothing special, just quest jewls and a few normal items u can get easy from quest and maybe a little luck upgrading. Lots of people already have uniques now.

Still remains ridiculous to seal FPs 7 ... even on new server[/b]

Ok, I'll talk about your stats. They suck. I agree though, sealing +7 FP and quest jewls on new server.... just... lol..

Try to spend that money on something like.... better gear xD Your gear isn't bad for the server but nothing special, just quest jewls and a few normal items u can get easy from quest and maybe a little luck upgrading. Lots of people already have uniques now.[/b]
    Who..... gives...... a..... shit...... It's his money, not yours. If you go on to the new server and you don't wanna seal ur fps and quest jewels, by all mean go ahead and not do it. Now stop badgering him about sealing his fps since it will cost another 1 mil go unseal it.

Try to spend that money on something like.... better gear xD Your gear isn't bad for the server but nothing special, just quest jewls and a few normal items u can get easy from quest and maybe a little luck upgrading. Lots of people already have uniques now.[/b]
    Wow .. people in this forum so noobs and you probably in the top5 ( dont be smartass and tell me i the top1 stfu )
    I have the money to do w/e i want to , and if i wanna seal i dont need your premission aight? just stfu , and you think my stats sucks for new server? what is your main char? lvl 80 warrior with shell set +9 Avedon +9? uniqes +5? gtfo.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread