Page 56 of 960 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156556 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pk stats with dd helm. This II+8 doesnt belongs to me and is for sale... serv beramus, mail GoIIum (2 ...
Page: 56

yanfoo

pk stats with dd helm. This II+8 doesnt belongs to me and is for sale... serv beramus, mail GoIIum (2 i's) if you want to offer him...
    I use ms8 normally, lowers the ap about 90ap.

nidah

duel rols, in, ib and duel WE?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

rols +0, in+0, ib+(no idea), dual we+1. +6 dd cap, the rest 3 pieces of +9/19 str and 1 of +9/19hp. The ap is kinda low for +9/str pieces and a ii+8... i guess due to the rols/ib but ac > ap
    quite nice. u should use enchants and seal ur lvl70 shield, if u get hacked what stops the hacker from upgrading/destroying it.

yanfoo

yep Dro is dead on the items... ib is +0 ofc. h43r:

I could use 2 roc+0 instead but :S i like the lr resist, AC and mana... ya give so little but it does give some. AC>AP well, with helis i couldnt care less
    I'll make a we+2 and use a PE+0 as second earing once i finish lvl a warrior to 70... merge items FTW will probably try to trade PE+0 for WE+0 afterward /// only thing i can do against mages i guess... using goblins armors too (un-sealed ones in inv).

You know... i'd rather use Rom+Rol but not a +0 rom ... rom+2 with rold would get super cool. hate being slowed ... but i guess i could simply test hows my stun rate with only 1 rol + goblin... it's important too... at least ice can be cured ^_^ , Fire can be healed B) . Since one of the KE patch... elemental res is much more important.

Dro

uhm i'd keep the dual we tbh, a grade 1 bp doesnt has the best base resistances. I'd keep the dual rol aswell, weap def > ac > hp > ap for a bp is my moto. But a rom +2 would be awesome as u said.

When i was G1 bp, i didn't used the goblins that much, only when getting really stuned, but in those cases a talia was far more effective.

yanfoo

oops sry, I've been Anti-talia for a while (about lvl 65 lol) ever since, ppl knows it i guess, and they wont acid pot me, other than noobs who HAVE to break all armors to kill me, but i have magic hammer...

Like i said, i'd probably try to trade the PE for WE, would be easy all warriors wants PE now instead of WE... well, high levels ones.

as for Hp i rarely go over 4.2k in pk, i dont really feel like more, only time it would be needed is for alots of mages/arrowshower hackers lol.

I dont hate lvl'ing. im just real slow.
    I have all the necessairy gear to go FP either goblin or all +8... on 70 i tried but only had 1740ap... now no more than 1800ap i guess(with ms8) as ii only temp. barely 70-80 more ac (goblins), less hp, less ap, double the mana, more res.
    I should try this out eventually... i dont have any plate other than a dd25, if i'd try plate it would be stated for +8 all around, not just gob, i need ac, i want ac!! im a ac whore.

nothing special, but im proud with wolf, str and ap enchant scroll , no ac scroll forgot 1 -.-

Supreme

Sorry if the pix came out small - im super n00b at postin images. First pic is my str build with a glave and lupus. Second is my hp with gig axe and wp.
    STR build is 3670hp/2150mp with 1124def and 2348ap
    HP build is 4147hp/2677mp with 1121def and 2042ap

bahamen

what stats are optimal for priest in CZ ?
    what AC, HP and resistances.
    ty

Kailean

5k hp+
    ~1150+
    resistances... well it depends on your current build. as a chitin priest with lycaon hammer i got 143.

quio91

hey susge.. u like dir en grey???

TheOneAndOnlyWurst

Originally posted by KENETHPL

:wub:
    Oo what staff r u using ?

Dro

seems like a salamander staff

Chiclette

Originally posted by Dro
    maybe Wizard staff +8

Kailean

Originally posted by Chiclette+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chiclette)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    maybe Wizard staff +8[/b]
    i think its a sala, a wizard would be useless, look how many int he has

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3