Page 595 of 960 FirstFirst ... 95495545585591592593594595596597598599605645695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he have problem only with stun mage, other is no problem for him ;p and he use alway paper DD ...
Page: 595

he have problem only with stun mage, other is no problem for him ;p and he use alway paper DD and SD

ap low because is only HB+7 hes not Gm friend or babashoper well....

ING

10 k heal + Iron Set + (Defs Papers) + subside = owned

ap low because is only HB+7 hes not Gm friend or babashoper well.... [/b]
    He should go have a look in GANGSTA clan then :huh:

Banned

its true his ap is really low for hb+7 im lvl 70 using hp set with no uniques jus quest jewels and ii+7 i have 1900 ap..agian his hp is not bad but if thas his ac and ap he should jus go int

on my current sig [/b]
    HP and MP?
    Scrolls?

10 k heal + Iron Set + (Defs Papers) + subside = owned [/b]
    torment on you and a 3k ap warrior near=you owned

major downfall were paper bps fail is their defence in vs'es. Sure u can use talia's but realistically papper dd+7 stil aint all that great and the majour downfall is the low mana and keep in mind u cant use undying in 1v1's.

trz

get str set with 200 str and rest on hp, best build for paper, and get roc or rof

xstep

hmm , thats very nice bp, hp is awsome, but JD is right about mage thing, maybe u ll better do with int BP

Banned

major downfall were paper bps fail is their defence in vs'es. Sure u can use talia's but realistically papper dd+7 stil aint all that great and the majour downfall is the low mana and keep in mind u cant use undying in 1v1's.[/b]
    y cant u use undying? who made these stupid rules? "no priest cant heal, duff or use undy in a vs" yet rogues can spike bp for 1.5k+ use scaled skin +minor heals stupid...for me a vs means u use all ur skills available thas a true vs...class vs class. dont say anytin is unfair b/c notin is unfair if its part of the game just deal with it. i remember i used to play tekken with my bro and when u kept doing low kicks he starting bitching "ur cheating". i told him "stfu its part of the game everytin is fair stop bitchin!"

Hey cutie Senior Member

sick hp dang
    nice ac

but wtf is with ap? low imo

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

he have problem only with stun mage, other is no problem for him ;p and he use alway paper DD and SD

ap low because is only HB+7 hes not Gm friend or babashoper well.... [/b]
    im not either... i only use hb +7 and have used it for a loooooong time... but from prior experience... of being a paper bp... after being duffed ur fuked, ur *main* point on being a paper bp is that u rely on undy, which u shouldn't when ur duffed u die so fast, its not even funny, i can guess u dont play "support" roll that much when u pk, but in otherwords, mages must give u a hard time, but what im saying is when i was paper bp, i had that ap at lvl 72 lol, being 5 lvls higher i would think u would have more , as chitin bp i WAS (went support priest cuz was bored and didn't have premium 2 exp ~~) at lvl 77.. i had 200 less ap, but my resistance are so high and my mana pool was huge, and i had party heal, which what it comes down to is when you pk, is that even though your a "battle" priest, you still need to play the " priest" roll in partys and heal and cure, and there isn't any way better to do that, other then being a partyhealer, and imo, im a tower tanker as chitin bp

and also, when you see warriors/mages/rouges, u may see someone have 234324 ap, but guess what, what it comes down to is what team can work the best together, not ones stats , which if u look at it, priest need to be "party" pk, which means a balance of all the stat/skill points, personally i wouldn't be caught dead as a paper partyhealer~~ lol

ING

He should go have a look in GANGSTA clan then :huh:[/b]

no, im playing with polish ppl

do u prefer chitin or FP build ?

y cant u use undying? who made these stupid rules? "no priest cant heal, duff or use undy in a vs" yet rogues can spike bp for 1.5k+ use scaled skin +minor heals stupid...for me a vs means u use all ur skills available thas a true vs...class vs class. dont say anytin is unfair b/c notin is unfair if its part of the game just deal with it. i remember i used to play tekken with my bro and when u kept doing low kicks he starting bitching "ur cheating". i told him "stfu its part of the game everytin is fair stop bitchin!"[/b]
    He's not buffer....

IronSeba

y cant u use undying? who made these stupid rules? "no priest cant heal, duff or use undy in a vs" yet rogues can spike bp for 1.5k+ use scaled skin +minor heals stupid...for me a vs means u use all ur skills available thas a true vs...class vs class. dont say anytin is unfair b/c notin is unfair if its part of the game just deal with it. i remember i used to play tekken with my bro and when u kept doing low kicks he starting bitching "ur cheating". i told him "stfu its part of the game everytin is fair stop bitchin!"[/b]

True

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread