Page 603 of 960 FirstFirst ... 103503553593599600601602603604605606607613653703 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He spent over 5 grand on his character, I haven't spent a dime. I know this because he speaks to ...
Page: 603

Banned

He spent over 5 grand on his character, I haven't spent a dime. I know this because he speaks to me on msn all the damn time. This is why I call him and many others on my server "a babashopper".

Oh my g-d... I'm so sorry I insulted you by posting someone else's stats on a thread named "Post Your Stats"...
    If you want to see my stats, I&#39;ve posted them in this thread, I don&#39;t remember which page it is so if your that interested, go ahead and search for it yourself. <_<[/b]
    u didnt spend a dime on ur chars..sure.. u babashopped some stuff and u know it, u can deny all u want.... u show up with a lvl 76 rouge out of nowhere saying ur "friend" gave it to u. and at that time u were bagging some +8 dags then once u hit lvl 80 u suddenly had +11rb shells, +3uniques, and +10 shard and etc. sure.....say all u want.

trz

1 or 2 items +9 you can have if you farm hard and play alot, but full +9 and a +10 shard without u$d ?

okeey (y)

1 or 2 items +9 you can have if you farm hard and play alot, but full +9 and a +10 shard without u$d ?

okeey (y)[/b]
    XD

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

u didnt spend a dime on ur chars..sure.. u babashopped some stuff and u know it, u can deny all u want.... u show up with a lvl 76 rouge out of nowhere saying ur "friend" gave it to u. and at that time u were bagging some +8 dags then once u hit lvl 80 u suddenly had +11rb shells, +3uniques, and +10 shard and etc. sure.....say all u want.[/b]
    This is not the topic to argue about personal things, but since you&#39;ve pushed it so far saying absolute bullshit about me, I&#39;ll gladly write publicly how I got to where I am today...
    NLwesje played a rogue named HellFusion, he wanted to leave the game and sold all of his items. I was playing F9DeviL at the time and the character got "scammed" from me, so I moved on to play Blackbreed, a lvl 61 rogue -- which I then leveled to 64. By the time I got to 64, Wesley sold all of his items and decided to give me his account for free because, 1) we are very close friends, 2) since I had to start leveling to 80 once again on Blackbreed, he felt pity that I lost F9 at the time, 3) account sales are illegal on ko4life so he felt he&#39;d rather help a friend out as opposed to try and get 150 bucks or so for the account naked... I named changed Wesley&#39;s rogue (HellFusion) and leveled it until 77 and somewhat percent (also known as XyzoR). Later on, I met a guy named Raekpacman who was playing a lvl 78 rogue named Ra3kie. I was anxious to exchange accounts with him because the rogue account which Wesley gave me for free did not have a secondary rogue (for ardream like I wanted to have... like Blackbreed has, like Ra3kie has). Raek was very close to his account but felt he was going to quit knight online sometime soon, and a friend of mine named BuLy in game told me what was on the account, because he was a previous owner to Ra3kie. When I heard it had everything I wanted (as for classes that is), I offered him XyzoR&#39;s account (which I got for free) and some uniques + GB&#39;s on Ares for his account and that offer I gave was extremely high... I then name changed Ra3kie to XynSatioN and leveled it to 80. The part where you say "suddenly had +11 RB shells, +3 uniques and +10 shard", I lol&#39;d at the most because 1) I didn&#39;t have +11rb shells until I sold my shard+10 because they were included in the offer made to me by Shawkov in game, 2) I never had a unique higher than ROL+1 on XynSatioN, and I can easily prove it to you in game since kingofknight.com cannot preview members&#39; unique items, 3) +10 Shard was rightfully earned via internet trading and I won&#39;t explain that whole story in this thread as it is unnecessary, speak to me on MSN if you&#39;d like to know, I&#39;ll be more than glad to put you in your place. I won&#39;t be replying to this topic anymore, so if you have anything to say you can PM me via ko4life or msn, please grow up and learn to keep your business to yourself as opposed to always being jealous of others who are in a better position than you in game.

Al3jo

3) +10 Shard was rightfully earned via internet trading and I won&#39;t explain that whole story in this thread as it is unnecessary,[/b]
    ahaha okÿ :lol:

babashoper calling to others babashopers h34r:

Banned

okeey (y)[/b]

This is not the topic to argue about personal things, but since you&#39;ve pushed it so far saying absolute bullshit about me, I&#39;ll gladly write publicly how I got to where I am today...
    NLwesje played a rogue named HellFusion, he wanted to leave the game and sold all of his items. I was playing F9DeviL at the time and the character got "scammed" from me, so I moved on to play Blackbreed, a lvl 61 rogue -- which I then leveled to 64. By the time I got to 64, Wesley sold all of his items and decided to give me his account for free because, 1) we are very close friends, 2) since I had to start leveling to 80 once again on Blackbreed, he felt pity that I lost F9 at the time, 3) account sales are illegal on ko4life so he felt he&#39;d rather help a friend out as opposed to try and get 150 bucks or so for the account naked... I named changed Wesley&#39;s rogue (HellFusion) and leveled it until 77 and somewhat percent (also known as XyzoR). Later on, I met a guy named Raekpacman who was playing a lvl 78 rogue named Ra3kie. I was anxious to exchange accounts with him because the rogue account which Wesley gave me for free did not have a secondary rogue (for ardream like I wanted to have... like Blackbreed has, like Ra3kie has). Raek was very close to his account but felt he was going to quit knight online sometime soon, and a friend of mine named BuLy in game told me what was on the account, because he was a previous owner to Ra3kie. When I heard it had everything I wanted (as for classes that is), I offered him XyzoR&#39;s account (which I got for free) and some uniques + GB&#39;s on Ares for his account and that offer I gave was extremely high... I then name changed Ra3kie to XynSatioN and leveled it to 80. The part where you say "suddenly had +11 RB shells, +3 uniques and +10 shard", I lol&#39;d at the most because 1) I didn&#39;t have +11rb shells until I sold my shard+10 because they were included in the offer made to me by Shawkov in game, 2) I never had a unique higher than ROL+1 on XynSatioN, and I can easily prove it to you in game since kingofknight.com cannot preview members&#39; unique items, 3) +10 Shard was rightfully earned via internet trading and I won&#39;t explain that whole story in this thread as it is unnecessary, speak to me on MSN if you&#39;d like to know, I&#39;ll be more than glad to put you in your place. I won&#39;t be replying to this topic anymore, so if you have anything to say you can PM me via ko4life or msn, please grow up and learn to keep your business to yourself as opposed to always being jealous of others who are in a better position than you in game.[/b]
    you see its people like u that i hate b/c if u went out and said u babashopped some gears and be honest about it then i dont care. i dont care bout babashoppers who straight out admit it. but its the closet shoppers like u that u hate. calling some noob, saying shit bout them when u spent some money urself. people like u are hypocrites and i hate hypocrites. do you expect me to believe that people basically gave u +9 and +10 items? u have +3 uniques, or had them don&#39;t lie. U SAY U HAVENT BEEN EVEN ONE DIME TO GEAR UR CHAR, AND THIS IS COMING FROM THE MODERATOR OF THE MARKET SECTION ON KO4LIFE LMAO...anywayz u said u wont reply to this topic anymore and i wont either.

Hey cutie Senior Member

OH NO MY EGO!!!
    SOMEBODY HELP ME

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Dunno O.o works fien for me[/b]
    It does work now but it didn&#39;t work when I saw it for the first time :P
    Even the image size was something like 1024x15 :lol:

IMO theres a difference between going out and babashopping to selling your items for $$ and using that money to buy other items which is what Danny did.

Banned

i just think its nice that geared people show there stats for once

but ya, he may have earned money to buy that... im still alot + in this game :P

I guess most of you guys are going to flame me because I dont have 3k ap and 1500ac.
    But I earned all these items myself, never babashopped anything. And I worked hard for it.
    Judicious belt+1
    Rol (working on +1 atm)
    Kek+3
    PP+2
    Howling Rooster
    RE+1
    Iron Bow+8.5 (+8 reversed)
    Pauldron+3 reversed
    Boots Gaunts helmet +5 reversed chitin
    Pads+1 reversed (working on chitin+5 atm)

Flame away, but Im happy with my stats so far. To me archers are all about skills, and I think I have some after 4 yrs of playing this same character.

xstep

I guess most of you guys are going to flame me because I dont have 3k ap and 1500ac.
    But I earned all these items myself, never babashopped anything. And I worked hard for it.
    Judicious belt+1
    Rol (working on +1 atm)
    Kek+3
    PP+2
    Howling Rooster
    RE+1
    Pauldron+3 reversed

Flame away, but Im happy with my stats so far. To me archers are all about skills, and I think I have some after 4 yrs of playing this same character.[/b]
    its aint bad i like it , gg lvl 80

Banned

Judicious belt+1
    Rol (working on +1 atm)
    Kek+3
    PP+2
    Howling Rooster
    RE+1
    Pauldron+3 reversed

Flame away, but Im happy with my stats so far. To me archers are all about skills, and I think I have some after 4 yrs of playing this same character.[/b]
    i wont flame you.. but this char is free np on diez ^^... also if u didnt babashop after 4 years this gear sux :P

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Judicious belt+1
    Rol (working on +1 atm)
    Kek+3
    PP+2
    Howling Rooster
    RE+1
    Pauldron+3 reversed

not bad, but u definitly need sum weapon defense ^^

You can say im free np in pk, but I dont get killed much. I know how to get away in tricky situations with hp potting + minor heal on skill 2 and right click.
    I even tank warriors and sins the same lvl as me with good results. As I said before, you must know how to play an archer well for results.
    I even use minor heal + hp pots in vs. Thats something I have never seen an other archer do but me. You can do 4-5 minors between every arrow shower, while doing the skill you use hp pots. Fight me before you say im easy xp.

Your saying I should have better items after such a long time playing this char. Some people here have a life oky?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread