Page 658 of 960 FirstFirst ... 158558608648654655656657658659660661662668708758 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol its not hard to play good on this gm babashop char ... for me ppl who buy items for ...
Page: 658

St0neColdKill3r

lol its not hard to play good on this gm babashop char ...

for me ppl who buy items for real cash are noobs who know that with normal items would never own anyone , with this stats you dont need to know what is combo lol ... only noobie players buy items for $$$$ becouse their skill <<<< other ppl skill with normal items ....
    ps : awesome stats noobie[/b]
    Haha k i was just gonna let ppl post w/e da fook they wanted but at the same time lil nerdy nothings like you crack me up.

I guarantee that i&#39;d be better then you on any class. Only little tardy kids who wanna act like the spammers around here are the pro&#39;s wanna talk their ignorant trash. Pathos isn&#39;t as new as Girakon and i&#39;m not even close to the only person with stuff and believe me that my character doesn&#39;t have close to the best gear here. If ppl want to trade you gear for stuff you have your more then free to make that trade. Don&#39;t go assuming shit that you know nada about. I noticed 2 of the genius comments we&#39;re from the same clan so spam it up more but wake me up when your more then a jealous ardream skilled kid to me.

Was trashing ppl back when i had my chitin+7 and destroyer+8 but yea your right superstar i needed jack anything. Pathos is quite old now and I&#39;ve been here since day 1, let the ppl who&#39;ve been here tell you reality about my skill. Enjoy your delusional portrait of yourself and keep your almighty self righteousness to yourself cause i assure you your the furthest thing from perfect.

This topic is post your stats not post your legit-ness. I think its better to comment if its good or not.. He was kind enuff to share his charater stats with us.

On topic: thats 1 hell of a priest.. 10/10

Yea ... RedBaller from Ares(omg) have worhst stats than Black ?:P but he disband Gangsta...finally;p (full sarcasm)

OrangeSpy

Haha k i was just gonna let ppl post w/e da fook they wanted but at the same time lil nerdy nothings like you crack me up.

I guarantee that i&#39;d be better then you on any class. Only little tardy kids who wanna act like the spammers around here are the pro&#39;s wanna talk their ignorant trash. Pathos isn&#39;t as new as Girakon and i&#39;m not even close to the only person with stuff and believe me that my character doesn&#39;t have close to the best gear here. If ppl want to trade you gear for stuff you have your more then free to make that trade. Don&#39;t go assuming shit that you know nada about. I noticed 2 of the genius comments we&#39;re from the same clan so spam it up more but wake me up when your more then a jealous ardream skilled kid to me.

Was trashing ppl back when i had my chitin+7 and destroyer+8 but yea your right superstar i needed jack anything. Pathos is quite old now and I&#39;ve been here since day 1, let the ppl who&#39;ve been here tell you reality about my skill. Enjoy your delusional portrait of yourself and keep your almighty self righteousness to yourself cause i assure you your the furthest thing from perfect.[/b]

yeah sure with your babashoper items you would be better than me on any class if you own with chityn +7 why you need to buy shell +9 for $$ ? lol you are just simply babashoping child becouse of ppl like you many good players end with this game , noobs like you ruined this game so stfu i never said that i am pro i said that you are noob and still think its true i will never have any respect to players who need to buy items for real cash to play this game ....

and said it old DontAsk member <3

+1 Teges ;p

try to be the best like Teges on Girakon without babashoping

St0neColdKill3r

yeah sure with your babashoper items you would be better than me on any class if you own with chityn +7 why you need to buy shell +9 for $$ ? lol you are just simply babashoping child becouse of ppl like you many good players end with this game , noobs like you ruined this game so stfu i never said that i am pro i said that you are noob and still think its true i will never have any respect to players who need to buy items for real cash to play this game ....[/b]
    Wow this nerds still here crying? As i stated you know 0 about me or what i&#39;ve done so stick your insignificant internet tough girl nose back in Girakon and learn to stay on topic. I know that might be hard as your jealousy is running evidently wild but reality is your just making me laugh. This is 100% a game maybe someday you&#39;ll understand that and learn to have fun with who you are and what you have instead of crying what ppl who have more fun then you have. Ppl like me didn&#39;t make anyone quit or do anything as they are free to do what they wish in their life, and if i did get them to quit they should thank me as this game went to the toilet along time ago. Without friends that you make with a small minority of this game ppl would realize that about this game, but also geniuses with mouths like yours fuel ppl into wanting to stick around just to make you cry more. Honestly, do yourself a favor and stop talking about my char as this particular topic if full of characters with much better stats then mine. I&#39;ll bet your just beyond butthurt that they are implementing this seal/unseal answer for character loggins so you can&#39;t share anymore and have to deal with the reality....your nothing that matters trust me.

yeah sure with your babashoper items you would be better than me on any class if you own with chityn +7 why you need to buy shell +9 for $$ ? lol you are just simply babashoping child becouse of ppl like you many good players end with this game , noobs like you ruined this game so stfu i never said that i am pro i said that you are noob and still think its true i will never have any respect to players who need to buy items for real cash to play this game ....[/b]
    coz they are not good enought with +8 ętems haha

btw im using 7shells since 1year and i have bordered H on gira so dont tell me u are pro ^^

with ur items on my mage i would be immortal lol

TheBloodyBeast

coz they are not good enought with +8 ętems haha

btw im using 7shells since 1year and i have bordered H on gira so dont tell me u are pro ^^

with ur items on my mage i would be immortal lol[/b]
    that H only shows you pk a lot. you are absolutely out of line dude.

e no, usually just wars pk is sux, no humans to kill

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

a lil update b4 lvl 80 , 52% now till 80

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

a lil update b4 lvl 80 , 52% now till 80

[/b]
    nice char =) whats the stats of that wep ?

The king. Senior Member

nice char =) whats the stats of that wep ?[/b]
    http://www.kingofknight.com/item.php?id=198421452

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

only 1 thing wrong about kok, is that there is no required str, my mage can ware it + ds and no1 can kill him XD

Wat + is it J?

Carabounga

Was trashing ppl back when i had my chitin+7 and destroyer+8 but yea your right superstar i needed jack anything. Pathos is quite old now and I&#39;ve been here since day 1, let the ppl who&#39;ve been here tell you reality about my skill. Enjoy your delusional portrait of yourself and keep your almighty self righteousness to yourself cause i assure you your the furthest thing from perfect.[/b]
    Wait a minute..... :huh:

Are you claiming that you are legit and you uprgade this armors or buy it in moradon market ?
    YOU MADE MY DAY :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    MWHAHWAHWAHWHAHHAHWAHWA
    MWHAHWAHWAHWHAHHAHWAHWA
    MWHAHWAHWAHWHAHHAHWAHWA
    MWHAHWAHWAHWHAHHAHWAHWA
    MWHAHWAHWAHWHAHHAHWAHWA
    MWHAHWAHWAHWHAHHAHWAHWA
    MWHAHWAHWAHWHAHHAHWAHWA
    MWHAHWAHWAHWHAHHAHWAHWA
    MWHAHWAHWAHWHAHHAHWAHWA
    MWHAHWAHWAHWHAHHAHWAHWA
    MWHAHWAHWAHWHAHHAHWAHWA
    MWHAHWAHWAHWHAHHAHWAHWA
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: you are a star in official forum also :
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...85426&st=40

/on_topic
    Very nice priest jdizzle ;-)
    I really like how you are building your priest.
    Few more balrog and lvl80, gogogo !

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread