Page 668 of 960 FirstFirst ... 168568618658664665666667668669670671672678718768 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 14391
Like Tree42Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; waseline that sin is sick dude dear god...
Page: 668

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

waseline that sin is sick dude dear god

abdeucethree

vase noob, need help aq

when u done leveling ur mage or w/e? xD

im posting new stats when i lvl up give me few more weeks stay tuned for leet noobiness

and good gun warrior 80 lvl can tank 3x other sin 80 lvl .. you dont know it ?

1 skilled player can tank few noobs .. in all class

noob4life.com[/b]
    rofl

ur totally wrong m8

if the 3x sin just used crital on that 80 warrior without using hp pot or minor he wont kill one of them

trz

rofl

ur totally wrong m8
    if the 3x sin just used crital on that 80 warrior without using hp pot or minor he wont kill one of them[/b]
    critical fails alot

critical fails alot[/b]
    even tho, its still 3x not 1x or 2x

so i dont think the 3x all of them going to fail

QUOTE(K4pr4L @ Dec 9 2008, 06:35 AM)
    and good gun warrior 80 lvl can tank 3x other sin 80 lvl .. you dont know it ?

1 skilled player can tank few noobs .. in all class

noob4life.com

rofl

ur totally wrong m8

if the 3x sin just used crital on that 80 warrior without using hp pot or minor he wont kill one of them[/b]
    sorry you totally wrong ..
    3x warrior will use schock stun and rogue cant minor so he die ..

rogue cant kill 3x mages coz one slow him other one stun and when he is stuned and slowed they kill him with staff

rogue cant win 3x priest .. coz they duff him and will hit for 1k ..

rogue cant kill other rogue coz they use cp ..

^____^

if you are PRO u can kill 3x other class at same lvl ..

how warrior can kill 3x rogues ? when they use cp he use DS and will run this 20 sec .. and he back to raptor .. go for silde and they die .. coz they cant minor out from 700 dmg .. the easy way to kill 3x rogues ^^
    if he have low hp becoause they used cp before .. he go used shock stun, scream, leg cut .. and maybe 2 of them are slowed/stuned and back up DS and 1 rogue can do nothing .. he will use 3 hp pots and he silde : o

and this is bullshit .. gg rogue cant tank any 3x noob warriors at same time ..
    when they press one time R and they spam skill .. they will hit 700+ 200+ 700+700+200 (1 warrior)

3x 700 =2100
    3x = 600

hu hu minor 2800k dmg
    with 20k mp you cant tank them

and btw .. is way to tank 2x warrior 80 lvl but you cant stay in 1 location .. and GG sin can win 2x lvl 80 warrior .. and same sin can lose with 1 gg warrior =) and same warrior can lose with gg mage ...
    THIS IS CHAR BALANCE

rogue cant kill 3x mages coz one slow him other one stun and when he is stuned and slowed they kill him with staff

^____^

how warrior can kill 3x rogues ? when they use cp he use DS and will run this 20 sec .. and he back to raptor .. go for silde and they die .. coz they cant minor out from 700 dmg .. the easy way to kill 3x rogues ^^
    if he have low hp becoause they used cp before .. he go used shock stun, scream, leg cut .. and maybe 2 of them are slowed/stuned and back up DS and 1 rogue can do nothing .. he will use 3 hp pots and he silde : o

when they press one time R and they spam skill .. they will hit 700+ 200+ 700+700+200 (1 warrior)

3x 700 =2100
    3x = 600

hu hu minor 2800k dmg

and btw .. is way to tank 2x warrior 80 lvl but you cant stay in 1 location .. and GG sin can win 2x lvl 80 warrior .. and same sin can lose with 1 gg warrior =) and same warrior can lose with gg mage ...
    THIS IS CHAR BALANCE [/b]
    rofl

what u on about son,?

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

lmao didnt understand:O

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

^____^

3x 700 =2100
    3x = 600

hu hu minor 2800k dmg

THIS IS CHAR BALANCE [/b]
    i want the same thing that u drinked......................jeez long time i hear this much crap in teh same post
    the focus and speed u need to SEE the cp animation, open your inv, put shield on b4 he spikes u is as fast as shooting the corner kick, run to the area and bicicle to the goal

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i want the same thing that u drinked......................jeez long time i hear this much crap in teh same post
    the focus and speed u need to SEE the cp animation, open your inv, put shield on b4 he spikes u is as fast as shooting the corner kick, run to the area and bicicle to the goal [/b]
    nice sig this are some serious gangstas :P (edit: im scared of fer_ler :mellow: )

and K4pr4L i enjoyed your post :lol:

the focus and speed u need to SEE the cp animation, open your inv, put shield on b4 he spikes u is as fast as shooting the corner kick, run to the area and bicicle to the goal[/b]
    i can do that .. you never pk as priest ? when you must put all time shield + sh duff all heal bum back up hb ? you never do that ? so u dont know how this game is funny ^^
    and sure when i play an warrior i can put shield in very fast time .. maybe coz im playing 1 hand in mouse and 1 in keyboard ? (all cuz i playing sin with mouse minor :S)

ans sure enjoy those posts .. and now im know how noobs you are all ^^
    (about shield ... watch zero movies when he can put shield at 300 hp and he dont stop heal at same time )

abdeucethree

Pathos

kewl bee pee.

bonus points for fox in the siggy

enigma69

the focus and speed u need to SEE the cp animation, open your inv, put shield on b4 he spikes u is as fast as shooting the corner kick, run to the area and bicicle to the goal [/b]
    tell us plx.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-12-2012, 05:34 PM