Page 713 of 960 FirstFirst ... 213613663703709710711712713714715716717723763813 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 10126 HP - Undy(buff) only 11099 HP - +7 Undy Set + Undy(buff) then switched to STR shell 8329 HP ...
Page: 713

upbeatz74

10126 HP - Undy(buff) only

11099 HP - +7 Undy Set + Undy(buff) then switched to STR shell

8329 HP - Scrolled

At first I was very pessimistic of going AOC+3 with a more strength based build. I was always ROC+1's / PE+1's with Iron set. Then after talking to a bunch of my clannies I switched over, and I'm loving it. I noticed when I had Iron set, attackers rarely aim'd me over other classes. Now that I've switched over, they still don't focus fire me, so it works out great.

About the low HP... I do admit my HP is lower than other warriors with PE's because I have mino's. But the fact is, I hit way harder now... which helps drop whoever we're aiming. When I switched I felt like if my HP was a concern and if I kept dying because of that, that I could change back to PE's and ROC's. For a few months now, it hasn't been a problem at all. So I'm sticking with this build.

In the vs'ing sense, I've vs'd many Iron set, cursed weap'd, massive defensed, and decent AP warriors (top human warriors) and I must say its pretty even most of the time even though warriors with Iron set should have the upper hand in vs'. I guess you just have to try out AOC+3 with massive STR to be a believer. That's just my 2cents.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

8329 HP - Scrolled

At first I was very pessimistic of going AOC+3 with a more strength based build. I was always ROC+1's / PE+1's with Iron set. Then after talking to a bunch of my clannies I switched over, and I'm loving it. I noticed when I had Iron set, attackers rarely aim'd me over other classes. Now that I've switched over, they still don't focus fire me, so it works out great.

About the low HP... I do admit my HP is lower than other warriors with PE's because I have mino's. But the fact is, I hit way harder now... which helps drop whoever we're aiming. When I switched I felt like if HP was a concern and I kept dying because of that, that I could change back to PE's and ROC's. For a few months it hasn't been a problem at all, so I'm sticking with this build.

In the vs'ing sense, I've vs'd many Iron set, cursed weap'd, massive defensed, and decent AP warriors (top human warriors) and I must say its pretty even most of the time and with a lil edge for the Iron set warriors. I guess you just have to try out AOC+3 with massive STR to be a believer. That's just my 2cents.[/b]
    really nice warrior

8329 HP - Scrolled

About the low HP... I do admit my HP is lower than other warriors with PE's because I have mino's. But the fact is, I hit way harder now... which helps drop whoever we're aiming. When I switched I felt like if HP was a concern and I kept dying because of that, that I could change back to PE's and ROC's. For a few months it hasn't been a problem at all, so I'm sticking with this build.

In the vs'ing sense, I've vs'd many Iron set, cursed weap'd, massive defensed, and decent AP warriors (top human warriors) and I must say its pretty even most of the time and with a lil edge for the Iron set warriors. I guess you just have to try out AOC+3 with massive STR to be a believer. That's just my 2cents.[/b]
    My dream character

Gaciuch

Its not a dream char, its f.king MACHINE!!

WaSaBaBasdf

there is a difference between warrior and preist la, priest are meant to tank, warriors are meant to attack lol...

and trust me, when does a warrior EVER run around w/o a priest? lol... a stupid warrior...

warriors are meant 2 be played in partys.... warriors that try 2 solo get raped now adays...[/b]
    Warriors are meant to tank also.
    Check warriors who use aoc+3 like kingharami..he got easily raped from others..100-150 or so ap is nothing ..
    About warriors that try 2 solo..i will saw you one Screen Shot later...

Deviouspro

Warriors are meant to tank also.
    Check warriors who use aoc+3 like kingharami..he got easily raped from others..100-150 or so ap is nothing ..
    About warriors that try 2 solo..i will saw you one Screen Shot later...[/b]
    i remeber u soloing on diez

u were able cuz of ur crazy stats

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

ur fer sure entitled to ur opinion dude but i am an 83 warr and i currently have an aoc +3. it sits on my lvl 6 merch char waiting to be sold cuz i just cant use it in pk i get absolutely RIPPED when i get duffed. it's great if ur 255 str and are only doing party pk but i like the security of mroe ac and hp. (my ac is almost 1700 on scrolls and hp is 10k ) so for party pk ur build is GREAT without a doubt, like i said before, sick resists, the best warr wep in usko (once again my opinion) and since its +9 ur ap is pretty nasty. only thing i can say to do is to get 82 for evading. u have no idea the diff it makes.

overall i said it b4 and ill say it again thats a sick ass char and if it works for u and ur clan in pk then fuck what myself and every1 else on here says :P

trz

nothing special, low ac, no in

Wow Nice char. I thought the last warrior I played(Impulsive) was nice Need a sharer ? Usa Ip. Lol

misterfrisco

Dragon San you g4ay :b Maaan Great stats and gear man. PK vid plss!!!

Warrior is really nice, exept for the AOC, I have almost same set up, but i have Amulet Of Strength +3.
    Dual ROFs
    OE+3, OE+2
    Shell set +8
    Avedon+8, Raptor +8
    IB+0
    Amulet of STR+3
    AC Valk
    and Defence armors.
    Here is what can be done at lvl 81 with these items.
    http://files.filefront.com/JRKO+0002wmv ... einfo.html

Very similar set up like i said.
    AP=3250+
    AC=1500+
    HP=8.5K HP

STR=255
    HP=Rest of points

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Dragon San you g4ay :b Maaan Great stats and gear man. PK vid plss!!!

Warrior is really nice, exept for the AOC, I have almost same set up, but i have Amulet Of Strength +3.
    Dual ROFs
    OE+3, OE+2
    Shell set +8
    Avedon+8, Raptor +8
    IB+0
    Amulet of STR+3
    AC Valk
    and Defence armors.
    Here is what can be done at lvl 81 with these items.
    http://files.filefront.com/JRKO+0002wmv ... einfo.html

Very similar set up like i said.
    AP=3250+
    AC=1500+
    HP=8.5K HP

STR=255
    HP=Rest of points[/b]
    lol gl with that on ares h34r:

KalaBunga Senior Member

lol gl with that on ares h34r:[/b]
    :-o even wiht my crap gear i even do more then fine on ares. its not that hard as it seems

Mixer

Nah,ares is cool,most people with gg gear suck,so you can own with shit gear there. Not hard at all

Nissim

"
    not me btw.. i wish.

Banned Senior Member

"
    not me btw.. i wish.[/b]
    So why is this chars Nickname in ure sig?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread