Page 718 of 960 FirstFirst ... 218618668708714715716717718719720721722728768818 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 14391
Like Tree42Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol best warrior on ares is Duran ![/b] and how hard is that :P Duran is beast!! but... Lam :wub:...
Page: 718

NeronDomitius

lol best warrior on ares is Duran ![/b]
    and how hard is that :P Duran is beast!!

but... Lam :wub:

Please stop lying. 2K spike from stealthed rogue will instantly be followed with a thrust- you are dead. Dont pretend.[/b]
    Wrong, there's not many sins who get a chance to hit me that hard because I can tell when they're coming.

1 - I either lag like crazy (for some reason I got a good PC but it lags when the card draws the orcs off screen) - slm DD shield
    2 - You can't select monsters with Z or any other orcs if there's a sin nearby - slm DD shield
    3 - You can see the critical point / wolf animations - slm DD shield.

Once you whack on a dd shield, all these "hard" hitters only hit me like 1500 or something if that. Easy to out heal them. There's only a few REALLY hard hitters on diez, off the top of my head I can only think of 3 maybe 4 orcs who can crit point me for nearly 3k without a dd shield. Usually it's a case of shield on, heal, cast malice, dead orc.

Warriors are beasts tho because I'm not a full duffer and quite simply they rock even when duffed. They're boring though, priests more fun h34r:

At the moment I'm only interested in lvling, when i pk more my build will be changed it's being geared up atm whilst I xp

new pic with scrolls[/b]
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...lnClagruWeTrust

Just because you hide your name

kinda stupid to hide name while we clearly see that avedon is +11 or +21 lvl 83 and we can use kok lolz

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

here are my rubbish stats:

b4 u start the flame flest i'm a broke ass college kid with uniques +0. i exp'd my own char to 83 alone, never shared so kindly eat my wang

ap is low i know but my combo makes up for it (those who play olympia know what i am talking about) and i am 83 passion build so 75 skill makes my ap 3k whenever i want to smack a little harder. stats are shown fully scrolled with battle cry skill on. weapon is wirinom +7.

be gentle ^_^

2468 ap on wolf if yes its hp build? or what...my friends with rental +7 and 1 roc+0, etc have 2800+ ap ;p on 80

edit/well 3k+ ap on wolf?

xstep

b4 u start the flame flest i'm a broke ass college kid with uniques +0. i exp'd my own char to 83 alone, never shared so kindly eat my wang

ap is low i know but my combo makes up for it (those who play olympia know what i am talking about) and i am 83 passion build so 75 skill makes my ap 3k whenever i want to smack a little harder. stats are shown fully scrolled with battle cry skill on. weapon is wirinom +7.
    be gentle ^_^[/b]
    if u exped it really alone, u have mine respect, btw very nice deff and hp and mana, ap isnt that good but w/e, is passion build good?

It's a good build, but if that ap is wolfed it REALLY sucks. If it's unwolfed then sexy

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

if u exped it really alone, u have mine respect, btw very nice deff and hp and mana, ap isnt that good but w/e, is passion build good?[/b]
    no its not, warriors try it to see how it is, but 99% of them always go back to normal, 80 attack, etc etc.

its just that you have that cooldown which rapes you in the mean time where your kidna worthless lol..

the ap in the pic is with wolf. but 75 skill under passion makes my ap about 3k but lowers ac by 300 so i get hit a tad harder :P i am mega hp build ofc is why its so low :P with 255 str my ap with hb 8 and 75 skill was about 3.6k or so xD as my uniques gradually go up to +1 and eventually +2 the ap will go up obviously

for me passion build works very well and i havent had hell blade since i was 83. i think i am the only warrior to really use it that i know of on ko4life so far. once u get used to it its fun as shit, speed up r attacks, hp regen, etc etc just something diff then the usual blooding, hell blade. the 10 secs u cant attack are annoying in pk but you take that opportunity to descent on your mage/priests and body block for them

and yes i did go to 83 alone and it was "fun" haha xD

Freeedy

be gentle ^_^[/b]

Good combo and big puto 8)

the ap in the pic is with wolf. but 75 skill under passion makes my ap about 3k but lowers ac by 300 so i get hit a tad harder :P i am mega hp build ofc is why its so low :P with 255 str my ap with hb 8 and 75 skill was about 3.6k or so xD as my uniques gradually go up to +1 and eventually +2 the ap will go up obviously

for me passion build works very well and i havent had hell blade since i was 83. i think i am the only warrior to really use it that i know of on ko4life so far. once u get used to it its fun as shit, speed up r attacks, hp regen, etc etc just something diff then the usual blooding, hell blade. the 10 secs u cant attack are annoying in pk but you take that opportunity to descent on your mage/priests and body block for them

and yes i did go to 83 alone and it was "fun" haha xD[/b]
    I'm too used to playing on diez to see what that ap could do on your server. I'm sure it's fun and all useful but warriors imo should just go full 255. They already have chunkloads of hp + ac + ap anyways

My warrior is 76 atm, 2.7ap 1400ac and 7khp scrolled (nub items I know) but does the job - he's 233 str rest hp

I'm too used to playing on diez to see what that ap could do on your server. I'm sure it's fun and all useful but warriors imo should just go full 255. They already have chunkloads of hp + ac + ap anyways

My warrior is 76 atm, 2.7ap 1400ac and 7khp scrolled (nub items I know) but does the job - he's 233 str rest hp[/b]
    yeah 255 is the best for exp, but u dont really need it on olympia at the moment. u can pk with 2500ish ap and get a lot of kills if ur halfway decent at ur char :P

255 str is fun as shit tho but i feel too vulnerable when vsing, when duffed, etc. i like having more ac and hp for pk

yeah 255 is the best for exp, but u dont really need it on olympia at the moment. u can pk with 2500ish ap and get a lot of kills if ur halfway decent at ur char :P

255 str is fun as shit tho but i feel too vulnerable when vsing, when duffed, etc. i like having more ac and hp for pk [/b]
    so true, i was pissing on 75 warriors at 70 or 72 because they drained their mana before i did. shitty 255's ftl

it's why i love hp build, massive mana, i was thinking of javana / lugias build they'd be grea =8/9 with decent str bonus

so true, i was pissing on 75 warriors at 70 or 72 because they drained their mana before i did. shitty 255's ftl

it's why i love hp build, massive mana, i was thinking of javana / lugias build they'd be grea =8/9 with decent str bonus[/b]
    javan and lugi 8 is a SICK dual weild. u get massive hp and gg resists.

another reason im hp build is because my spam skill in passion uses 500 mana instead of 400 per skill like hell blade. so i need the big mana bar because of this :P

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-12-2012, 05:34 PM