Page 740 of 960 FirstFirst ... 240640690730736737738739740741742743744750790840 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 14391
Like Tree42Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think jdizzle is jealous. I remember voting for you as king in myko, dang.[/b] no rofl, i just want ...
Page: 740

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

I think jdizzle is jealous.

I remember voting for you as king in myko, dang.[/b]
    no rofl, i just want to see what his ACTUAL hp is with sc on, maybe i should switch over to this maybe? you never know

AngryMouse, Cowwgoat and me all in the same clan
    Guess time to post my Stats.
    Working on getting my earring and Belt back ^^
    [/b]
    No wolf, buff? Shittt.
    You got what, 3.6-3.7k ap w/ wolf + str?

yes i do want to see?

J

Did you spend all your money on your armors and didn't save enough for your jewelery?

Nice earring and belt.

cowwgoat

3500 - 1500 = 2k buddy, so your stats aren't that great if you post with sc or what? lol... post a pic without undy and actually scrolled Oo lol instead of using undy, its more of a basis to see how it is then full undy[/b]
    why do you always have to be the forum idiot? you can never compliment ME... im sure its jealousy koop, i see it all the time... everytime i posted in a topic on ko4life you always throw in your 2 cents towards me... i see you get all jumpy when i post my stats on here with my BP.... everyone else here is AWESOME for complementing and not down playing... i can take constructive criticism but WOW man... but i guess i would be upset too if i were you .... on the other hand... THANKS to everyone else for their nice compliments ... for the people that know me i dont baba shop either.. all moradon skills for 3+ years... gogogo open that wallet JD1zz

well, i just bought a wp +3, so i sold my earring and iron belt to get it. Got 21gbs so I'm going to get my iron belt back, and later get that earring :P

Yea Jdizzle no need to be jealous of cowwgoat build. He has never babashopped. He just got a ridiculous trade from a dumb buyer. Like that ii +9 for dual roc +3 + iron belt. Or that chittin shield +5 trade which he bought then next Sold for an extra Iron Neck

why do you always have to be the forum idiot? you can never compliment ME... im sure its jealousy koop, i see it all the time... everytime i posted in a topic on ko4life you always throw in your 2 cents towards me... i see you get all jumpy when i post my stats on here with my BP.... everyone else here is AWESOME for complementing and not down playing... i can take constructive criticism but WOW man... but i guess i would be upset too if i were you .... on the other hand... THANKS to everyone else for their nice compliments ... for the people that know me i dont baba shop either.. all moradon skills for 3+ years... gogogo open that wallet JD1zz [/b]
    all i asked for was your stat with scrolls Oo lol, and p.s. i dont fucking babashop, ask any1, and why should i be jealous of someone who is on an OLDER server, with fp defense which i cannot have ( yea im jealous there ), and lastly im not trying 2 be an ass.hole, i dont care about my e-penis, i try 2 help people out and everything, idk about you, but when i pk, im on sc 24/7, seeing a priest using undy, all it takes is 1 skill to fuck that person up. i know im not the only one who wants to see your stats with sc on Oo and you do have nice stats, but with buffs people seem its cheap and it doesn't show when you actually pk to your fulliest.

and lastly, fuck you for saying i babashop kk thx bb. i never said you babashop no? get your facts straight before you accuse people bitch

why do you always have to be the forum idiot? you can never compliment ME... im sure its jealousy koop, i see it all the time... everytime i posted in a topic on ko4life you always throw in your 2 cents towards me... i see you get all jumpy when i post my stats on here with my BP.... everyone else here is AWESOME for complementing and not down playing... i can take constructive criticism but WOW man... but i guess i would be upset too if i were you .... on the other hand... THANKS to everyone else for their nice compliments ... for the people that know me i dont baba shop either.. all moradon skills for 3+ years... gogogo open that wallet JD1zz [/b]
    Too bad jd doesn't babashop >.> He's played Ronark forever, and to be honest from what I can see, all he's done is ask for your stats with scrolls. Why? Because he's also a bp and trying to figure out how to better his stats as well. You seem to really really not want to post your stats without undying. Whatever you want, but when most people post their stats here, it's with scrolls so that every one has an equal hp buff and stats can be compared more accurately.

well, i just bought a wp +3, so i sold my earring and iron belt to get it. Got 21gbs so I'm going to get my iron belt back, and later get that earring :P
    Yea Jdizzle no need to be jealous of cowwgoat build. He has never babashopped. He just got a ridiculous trade from a dumb buyer. Like that ii +9 for dual roc +3 + iron belt. Or that chittin shield +5 trade which he bought then next Sold for an extra Iron Neck [/b]
    I don't think Jdizzle is "jealous", but like any player in KO, when you see someone playing your class with different stats or a different build than you, you're curious to know how they got it. Is it too much to ask for what his unbuffed hp is? If he doesn't want to post it just say so, but that screenshot from before was with undying and it doesn't give anyone much of a base to rate you on accurately.

cowwgoat

i can post my stats with scrolls on thats fine... i just hate how JDizz always has a sarcastic way about him.... obviously i never post on here because u never see me on here... i dont know that EVERYONE post stats with scrolls on... just i will post my stats when i get home with scrolls on... it just pisses me off that everyone else can say good things but JDizz is too arrogant to say something positive... maybe everyone else is scared to say anything to him but im sure as hell not..

its obvious i dont like JDizz.. i will go on with my priest and my items playing cypher...

obviously JDizz is popular around here based on his post count, so i say Good Luck to you and your priest JDizz, i hope you keep getting better and improving your priest, so one day you can have the items that float on cypher, the ones which me and my clannies are blessed to play with...

<3 Angry Mouse
    <3 Koopy
    <3 all from cypher

they got my back

and you do have nice stats[/b]
    maybe you should learn to read Oo

i never said your stats were shit did i? all i asked was a pic w/ sc on, and me being the arrogant prick of asking to try 2 better my char by maybe switching over and trying something knew?? and me being "flamed" for you guys think i babashop? yea real gg player ~~. i play this game for fun and how its suppose to be played, through getting your items in game. im not flaming you for your stats, i asked for a pic with scrolls on. i do get pissed when ppl dont know there facts about someone and start talking shit.

lol he said your stats were nice :S

And I&#39;ll say it too lol, very nice stats ^^ One of our clannies played cypher and said you have decent items

cowwgoat

maybe you should learn to read Oo

i never said your stats were shit did i? all i asked was a pic w/ sc on, and me being the arrogant prick of asking to try 2 better my char by maybe switching over and trying something knew?? and me being "flamed" for you guys think i babashop? yea real gg player ~~. i play this game for fun and how its suppose to be played, through getting your items in game. im not flaming you for your stats, i asked for a pic with scrolls on. i do get pissed when ppl dont know there facts about someone and start talking shit.[/b]
    its over.. you know how i stand... i hope you learned something and better your character... i hope i helped... i will keep composure and class

lol he said your stats were nice :S

And I&#39;ll say it too lol, very nice stats ^^ One of our clannies played cypher and said you have decent items[/b]
    and THANK YOU for your non sarcastic compliment i really appreciate it...

and might i ask, did you play in Fierce? cause i was the original member from the original Fierce clan started in cypher when it started gaining hype... <3 Ash and all others that went from cypher...

who was it that told you?

skillzz

looks like you having trouble on ko4life too ... all flaming me and saying i cant read jejeje to bad that other person cant type.. so it evened out.. anyway you my hero cowwgoat... h34r:

sad to come to a forum and get flamed for posting your stuff for the first time in 4+ years... gogogo Knight online players rock my socks... not ...

try playing nice... make yourself and other happy!

meh just ranting.. and coww is a very skilled priest

cowwgoat

looks like you having trouble on ko4life too ... all flaming me and saying i cant read jejeje to bad that other person cant type.. so it evened out.. anyway you my hero cowwgoat... h34r:

sad to come to a forum and get flamed for posting your stuff for the first time in 4+ years... gogogo Knight online players rock my socks... not ...
    try playing nice... make yourself and other happy!

meh just ranting.. and coww is a very skilled priest[/b]
    thanks man the community in GENERAL here is really nice... alot of positiveness and some negativeness.. all goodz... im not losing any sleep by no means

skillzz

lol i got flamed hard core when i post on here and ko forums... i was like wtf lol

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-12-2012, 05:34 PM