Page 786 of 960 FirstFirst ... 286686736776782783784785786787788789790796836886 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that warrior is hideous :-P. you need to get some space boots like duran has. stop drinking and get lvl ...
Page: 786

misterfrisco

that warrior is hideous :-P. you need to get some space boots like duran has. stop drinking and get lvl 82 already. lvl 81 is yesterdays news. ur skillbar is still an absolute joke, at least 4 hell bloods on ur main bar[/b]
    ROFL!!! Spinal you always give me a good lough Kanka. I might get space boots if i can find some ehh! As for my Skill bar its ok cause Warrior even a retarted person can be good at using it haha. :lol: Transvestite scroll.

WiggityWACK

think you might want to name your pictures better...unless you use a different name ingame

very sexy warrior though

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

@ lati check the SS does it looks like a IB to you ?? h34r:

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

nice ap on the warr. get evading to help your ac tho. and the hp and mana are kinda bad if that's with 2k buff h34r:

for party pk pretty fun tho prolly. for vsing i would cry with that hp and mana tho xD

my fp prz on cwest - 2xrols+1, glassbelt+0, ep+1,fp+8hp set, holy animor+6, gabs adamant+7, bronze ear+0, lillime+1 (+0) ac valks and def pathos glove

[/b]
    I never understood this, but why the hell do tank priests like yourself feel the need to use HA's. They're absolutely shite, most important stats are AC + Repel DMG? The repel is useless as it's in proportion to the DMG you take and that extra ac is useless when a party of mages hands your ass to you (providing your server is stacked with them)

Imo, perfect setup for an INT priest (Gabs + lycaon +7, dd helmet, fp or chits+8. IB, IN, LB, LB , SSE, SSE). Say hello to all and bb to them when they can't kill you

Not a piss take, I understand some people like the HA's whether it's because they're cheaper or they're ac whores. I personally don't see how they're useful unless you only have melee on your server.

Slightly on topic, I might start gearing up my little resser beasty again, I ain't seen his stats as tank priest for fucking ages

AphRaeL

I never understood this, but why the hell do tank priests like yourself feel the need to use HA's. They're absolutely shite, most important stats are AC + Repel DMG? The repel is useless as it's in proportion to the DMG you take and that extra ac is useless when a party of mages hands your ass to you (providing your server is stacked with them)

Imo, perfect setup for an INT priest (Gabs + lycaon +7, dd helmet, fp or chits+8. IB, IN, LB, LB , SSE, SSE). Say hello to all and bb to them when they can't kill you

Not a piss take, I understand some people like the HA's whether it's because they're cheaper or they're ac whores. I personally don't see how they're useful unless you only have melee on your server.

Slightly on topic, I might start gearing up my little resser beasty again, I ain't seen his stats as tank priest for fucking ages [/b]
    i agreee with what you said

but cwest doesnt have that many top geared mages or atleast none you need to worry about
    so its pretty much his choice on what he wants to use

he said he has a lycaon to swap out for too

Lati

but cwest doesnt have that many top geared mages or atleast none you need to worry about

he said he has a lycaon to swap out for too[/b]
    U never get on our mage pt i guess..

he said he has a lycaon to swap out for too[/b]
    No worries, I just felt like voicing my thoughts. Each to their own preference but INT priests imo should always be balanced and that ac / hp is great without the animor but the resists worry me.

I feeel INT priest should be pushing 130 to all resists all the time, but thats cos I'm a lazy priest at times, can usually never be bothered to switch armours :blink: :lol:

when i was chitin int ya my resist were higher, but my ac and hp were actually lower. as fp i can tank a crap load more. and like i said there are less than a handful of mages that i even care about in cz and its like lati,and vizard and we live in diff time zones so i rarely ever see them in pk so on cwest having high resistant isnt all that. being able to tank many melees is the key to surving that server =D. when i do run across mages just tossing on the lycaon+6 will help me out. my hp drops by like only 100-200ish when i use lycaon. and durning war i still survive nt from MM mages. the only reason i used HA was cuz lobo was just for undy and i have alot of hp already and i wanted to raise my ac so HA was a no brainer. not to mention it gives me such a good mp boost that its irreplacable as 1h weapon for a "TANK" prz but not a 1st choice for a "INT" prz. ive used lobo/lycaon/tooth and by far HA improves my stats the best

when i was chitin int ya my resist were higher, but my ac and hp were actually lower. as fp i can tank a crap load more. and like i said there are less than a handful of mages that i even care about in cz and its like lati,and vizard and we live in diff time zones so i rarely ever see them in pk so on cwest having high resistant isnt all that. being able to tank many melees is the key to surving that server =D. when i do run across mages just tossing on the lycaon+6 will help me out. my hp drops by like only 100-200ish when i use lycaon. and durning war i still survive nt from MM mages. the only reason i used HA was cuz lobo was just for undy and i have alot of hp already and i wanted to raise my ac so HA was a no brainer. not to mention it gives me such a good mp boost that its irreplacable as 1h weapon for a "TANK" prz but not a 1st choice for a "INT" prz. ive used lobo/lycaon/tooth and by far HA improves my stats the best[/b]
    NP, your reasons are valid, your server isn't crowded with mages unlike diez which is infested with everything

I've always been a preferred person who likes "balanced" builds so to speak so I like a good mixture of AC /HP / WEP Def / Resists and then when I want extra defence I'd use the wep defs.

All is hunky dory though, if it's what helps you get the nps then the build is working, each to their own however.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

new ap in war with ammy of curse +3 :P

Banned Senior Member

Nice ap, thats with war pot? How much ap does that give again?

Banned

That's sick!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

this is abnormal lol i didnt even had that much atk power in a private server (+10 rap +10shell set +3 roc +3 wp +3 in +3 ib +3 we )

abnormal

WaSaBaBasdf

this is abnormal lol i didnt even had that much atk power in a private server (+10 rap +10shell set +3 roc +3 wp +3 in +3 ib +3 we )

abnormal[/b]
    private servers are bugged and don't show the real ap that smn could have with these items..

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread