Page 822 of 960 FirstFirst ... 322722772812818819820821822823824825826832872922 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jammin And why is that exactly ? Are you saying that if you are in cz and ...
Page: 822

wynne

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    And why is that exactly ?

Are you saying that if you are in cz and find a bp as a sin you wouldnt use critical eskrima and spike because the bp might die too fast ?

And it goes for anyclass, you see someone and you use all you have to kill him.

I think you just made yourself look like an idiot.
    I think it's rather gay to use all ur skills being a priest, using thorment and/or parasite, I wouldn't care less, but using massive on a warrior in 1 on 1? Come on T_T

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wynne View Post
    I think it's rather gay to use all ur skills being a priest, using thorment and/or parasite, I wouldn't care less, but using massive on a warrior in 1 on 1? Come on T_T
    Theres no proper 1v1s in CZ/War, you get ksed too easily. He obviously wants to kill as quickly as possible and not be ksed.

if this warior have chaos, kiss or other cursed weapon ? why not era vs die a 1-2 years ago....

You just made urself look like crap...
    This is the whole reason why I refuse to vs people unless they are BP all you get is people complaining. Let's get this straight, my character is a TRUE paper BP (ALL str low defence low hp, massive ap) my strength and ability to win a fight in vs is with debuffs. Debuffs are skills applicable to my class which I can choose to use. I refuse to follow the etiquette of 1v1 simply because I'm at a disadvantage when I can't use the skills that are useful to me. This is why I only vs priest, because they have the same skills as me and can't complain

Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    totally agree with that!!

some people think that priest should just run in cz sometimes heal so they can kill someone before heal gets him sometimes buff ofc not to often so they can kill unbuffed people and if priest is SUPER FUCKING NOOB he can duff from time to time - not too often ofc
    Screw that, I duff anyone I feel like. My skills my nps

Quote Originally Posted by Salmin View Post
    you would only win vs a warrior when u fully duff him. And even then u gotta heal once or twice. no way u can survive a rogue with CP. I wouldn't even bother curing knowing your ac and hp is so low ^^. Im guessing STR rings, earrings, belt and neck?
    Right, and what level warrior. Diez is WAY more overpowered than some servers. Did you know I had full spear defence, personal shield and talia armour, and yet a baba'd 80 + warrior was hitting me around 800-900 consistantnly, you think massiving a warrior like that is overkill ?

People are geared to the neck in diez man, it's simply bringing them down to my level. As opposed to fully duffing everyone not really, malice is usually enough for me to tear apart a 75-77 warrior. I've lost a few and won a few, I just don't cry when I lose, I just duff and attack again, it's all for the fun

As for the point about not curing against me, you'd be stupid not to. I CURRENTLY hit rogues who are level 80 ~ 1300-1500 maliced with only 3200ap. In war with 3500 I was hitting 1800+, my FULL str build is around 3800-4000ap, you think 2k+ isn't possible? Sure messes up your crit point when I use a dd shield, your chucking off skills and dead before you realise it. Crit point would mean I'd need to heal, but if you don't cure you're as good as dead, but I'm not boasting just my response. As for jewels, they're all STR based yes.

Quote Originally Posted by zXFuryXz View Post
    I spy a 1 hit.
    Guess again

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    its nice 2 hit hard EVERY NOW and then... ive done it...and i enjoyed seeing my name spam a lot, but in the end, i died a lot more AND the ppl i played with died a lot more to ( couldn't support as well) to which cost me and them a lot more np then needed 2 be. and that was @ 83 w/ semi noob uniques and full str. idk in the end, a priest is a priest, no matter if ur a BP, or an int bp, you should support your party first. but hey, that is just my way of playing
    YOUR way of playing Dizz not mine, I solo 90% of the time because my clan is no longer active, and if I'm in a party it's max 2-3 people so never nearly need to worry about support because I do just fine. I just don't like playing support, it's boring, I'm a real AP whore. To be honest ,I also have a Full support priest if I ever get bored and it's needed. So it's not like I don't know the difference between which is better, I just like playing BP more they're more fun. You can ask anyone who I prefer to PK with properly, I can play support and offense well. Just never pk anymore as it's the same role of 16v1

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Jeje whats your point ? That he wont be able to support as much being an ap whore ?

Hmmm of cors not, further more he is bp at lvl 75 i think he said he was a buffer some posts back, that means he doesnt even have party 10k.
    There are a ton of things to critique about that char and build. But i like that he doesnt care about his survivabilty, only his ap. Nps are just nps, the people high on np ranks used to be the ones who spent the most time in cz, nowadays its the people who can npt more (at least in my server).

Dude if you really think about it, the whole BP thing is kinda messy. A full support priest can tank a lot more than a BP can and a warrior will hit harder than the BP with same uniques that is... but playing bp is fun, which is what this game is about.

So let him rock his ap whore battle priest till he gets his 4k ap. I would do the kok thing and calculate how much ap ac hp a 83 paper bp with full +9s +3s would have. But im lazy as fuck plus im sure its over 7khp and 1kac with out shield, so if this dude ever gets his dream come true he will be brutal.
    TY, you get the point of what I want. Just having fun and hitting hard, it's great for laughs. At level 75 with my current items at +9/3 I'd have 3700ap+. I would contemplate changing my jewels more, but until I've tried out my true build I'm not doing anything. HP and AC of an opponent means nothing to me when I can debuff them, and if I can get to 6khp / 1kac I'll be happy enough to PK as full str

SO, my skills. I don't bitch when warriors use shock stun and rogues use eskrima

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    Theres no proper 1v1s in CZ/War, you get ksed too easily. He obviously wants to kill as quickly as possible and not be ksed.
    PK is about NPs, how I get it shouldn't matter. If people don't want to lose NPs they shouldn't go to CZ

Quote Originally Posted by Cat^ View Post
    if this warior have chaos, kiss or other cursed weapon ? why not era vs die a 1-2 years ago....
    Lots of things turn around in the favour of opposite nation or vs against me. Rogues with eskrima can hit like 3k+, warriors can spam me 1800+ with cry echo, priests can use full duffs. Mages CAN tear me apart, archers can hit me from far and mana drain me

I don't know why everyone is bitching so much, you can't critique if you don't know what is fun to me. I don't care about winning or losing NPs. I care about playing the game and having fun

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    This is the whole reason why I refuse to vs people unless they are BP all you get is people complaining. Let's get this straight, my character is a TRUE paper BP (ALL str low defence low hp, massive ap) my strength and ability to win a fight in vs is with debuffs. Debuffs are skills applicable to my class which I can choose to use. I refuse to follow the etiquette of 1v1 simply because I'm at a disadvantage when I can't use the skills that are useful to me. This is why I only vs priest, because they have the same skills as me and can't complain

Screw that, I duff anyone I feel like. My skills my nps

Right, and what level warrior. Diez is WAY more overpowered than some servers. Did you know I had full spear defence, personal shield and talia armour, and yet a baba'd 80 + warrior was hitting me around 800-900 consistantnly, you think massiving a warrior like that is overkill ?

People are geared to the neck in diez man, it's simply bringing them down to my level. As opposed to fully duffing everyone not really, malice is usually enough for me to tear apart a 75-77 warrior. I've lost a few and won a few, I just don't cry when I lose, I just duff and attack again, it's all for the fun

As for the point about not curing against me, you'd be stupid not to. I CURRENTLY hit rogues who are level 80 ~ 1300-1500 maliced with only 3200ap. In war with 3500 I was hitting 1800+, my FULL str build is around 3800-4000ap, you think 2k+ isn't possible? Sure messes up your crit point when I use a dd shield, your chucking off skills and dead before you realise it. Crit point would mean I'd need to heal, but if you don't cure you're as good as dead, but I'm not boasting just my response. As for jewels, they're all STR based yes.

Guess again

YOUR way of playing Dizz not mine, I solo 90% of the time because my clan is no longer active, and if I'm in a party it's max 2-3 people so never nearly need to worry about support because I do just fine. I just don't like playing support, it's boring, I'm a real AP whore. To be honest ,I also have a Full support priest if I ever get bored and it's needed. So it's not like I don't know the difference between which is better, I just like playing BP more they're more fun. You can ask anyone who I prefer to PK with properly, I can play support and offense well. Just never pk anymore as it's the same role of 16v1

TY, you get the point of what I want. Just having fun and hitting hard, it's great for laughs. At level 75 with my current items at +9/3 I'd have 3700ap+. I would contemplate changing my jewels more, but until I've tried out my true build I'm not doing anything. HP and AC of an opponent means nothing to me when I can debuff them, and if I can get to 6khp / 1kac I'll be happy enough to PK as full str

SO, my skills. I don't bitch when warriors use shock stun and rogues use eskrima

PK is about NPs, how I get it shouldn't matter. If people don't want to lose NPs they shouldn't go to CZ

Lots of things turn around in the favour of opposite nation or vs against me. Rogues with eskrima can hit like 3k+, warriors can spam me 1800+ with cry echo, priests can use full duffs. Mages CAN tear me apart, archers can hit me from far and mana drain me

I don't know why everyone is bitching so much, you can't critique if you don't know what is fun to me. I don't care about winning or losing NPs. I care about playing the game and having fun
    YEA U HAVE RIGHT!!! FUCK ALL PM's like "dont use duff" "no malýce" etc

GOGO 80! i wanna see u full str build on this lvl maybe if i made wiri+7/8 i post my full str paper stats

Quote Originally Posted by Cat^ View Post
    YEA U HAVE RIGHT!!! FUCK ALL PM's like "dont use duff" "no malýce" etc

GOGO 80! i wanna see u full str build on this lvl maybe if i made wiri+7/8 i post my full str paper stats
    KOK says

@75 - HB8, +9s and +3s = 3620ap / 872ac / 4028hp + 3170 mana
    @75 - Wirinom+8, +9s and +3s - 3870ap / 872ac / 4028hp + 2697 mana

@80 - HB8, +9s and +3s = 3802ap / 902ac / 4654hp + 3446 mana
    @80 - Wirnom+8, +9s, and +3s - 4064ap / 4654hp + 2930 mana

Can't wait to try it out

Baal+9

My priest now currently sold but, it WAS mine not too long ago.

in screen shot #1 item's are as followed.. dual be's+3, in+0, gb+0, rof+0, foverin+3, graham+12 reb, dread+7, all fabric +9 (3str, 2hp) brahmat helm,pauld+(50ac)

in this screen shot #2 item's are as followed.. dual be's+3, in+0, gb+0, rof+0, foverin+3, sweet kiss wirinom+8, fabric set+9 (3str, 2hp) brahmat helm,pauld+(50ac)

Quote Originally Posted by Baal+9 View Post
    My priest now currently sold but, it WAS mine not too long ago.

in screen shot #1 item's are as followed.. dual be's+3, in+0, gb+0, rof+0, foverin+3, graham+12 reb, dread+7, all fabric +9 (3str, 2hp) brahmat helm,pauld+(50ac)

in this screen shot #2 item's are as followed.. dual be's+3, in+0, gb+0, rof+0, foverin+3, sweet kiss wirinom+8, fabric set+9 (3str, 2hp) brahmat helm,pauld+(50ac)
    What was the HP about 7k ? Must have been good wth that much bonus and stat into HP

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

all looks ok, cept for those shitty resist :O

Baal+9

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    What was the HP about 7k ? Must have been good wth that much bonus and stat into HP
    the hp was about 7300..
    as for the resistance o well i guess i still did good.
    there weren't very active mages in ronark land..
    and if there were i could get resistance from other mage

Quote Originally Posted by Baal+9 View Post
    the hp was about 7300..
    as for the resistance o well i guess i still did good.
    there weren't very active mages in ronark land..
    and if there were i could get resistance from other mage
    Hah, resists = least important to BP

There's always a talia, other mages and scorp shield

i have good res on my paper BP 96fr 46gr 72lr - HV+2 <3

New stats with DS+6, EP+1, Dual ROM+2 and Dual WSE +0.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

new stats ............ dont have ac valks lol ...........

angelsdream

Quote Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
    new stats ............ dont have ac valks lol ...........
    kick ass stats baba, when u ll finaly get ur 2nd ring+3 and those 2 last fp parts+9, you' ll hit 10k hp and with valk u ll be close to 1.7k ac ^^ <3

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread