Page 85 of 960 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 14391
Like Tree42Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by temmu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(temmu)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-zackchine any tips to make it better would be appretiated *:wub: * Gear: fp +8/15 ...
Page: 85


  1. #1261
    dustin91
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by temmu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(temmu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-zackchine
    any tips to make it better would be appretiated *:wub: *

    Gear:
    fp +8/15 set
    cleavers +8
    quest earrings
    quest rings
    candy cane belt
    christmass cross

    buffed btw

    had that same ap with my lvl 45 assasin

    3x fp9 / pp / dex 9 ears tho and dual 8 mirages[/b]
    well, but your char isnt on logos, is it?

  2. #1262
    Inactive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    135

    Default

    oh well, another free NP char T___T

  3. #1263
    oncemore
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Barbika
    oh well, another free NP char T___T
    Thats logos? Talk about babashopped

  4. #1264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,170

    Default

    Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Barbika
    oh well, another free NP char T___T
    Thats logos? Talk about babashopped[/b]
    it's diez fatty ><

  5. #1265
    LuCaN
    Guest

    Default

    nice Barbika i got raped by u before <3 lvl 49 rogue ardream ftw

  6. #1266
    SilentDaemon
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TexAholic
    My stats *

    B)

  7. #1267
    KaChing
    Guest

    Default

    Totemic+7/hanguk+7 / Raptor +7/70
    shell +7/12str set
    quest jewels
    1500buff/300ac enchant scrolls wolf str 15


  8. #1268
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    lol barb and thats without enchants? damn man, with enchants thats another 45ac 30+ ap.. your stats own.

  9. #1269
    Inactive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Originally posted by Vacant
    lol barb and thats without enchants? damn man, with enchants thats another 45ac 30+ ap.. your stats own.
    ofc they own, I stripped ur char h43r: :P

  10. #1270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Originally posted by Barbika+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Barbika)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    lol barb and thats without enchants? damn man, with enchants thats another 45ac 30+ ap.. your stats own.
    ofc they own, I stripped ur char h43r: :P[/b]
    well when I come back maybe we can rape cz together then Or, maybe I could make a dcz mage who knows.

    <33333 :wub:

  11. #1271
    DesertiCZek
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TexAholic
    My stats *

    on lvl 61 i had over 5k hp+ with ac 999...litle bit sux

  12. #1272
    TexAholic
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by DesertiCZek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DesertiCZek)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TexAholic
    My stats *

    on lvl 61 i had over 5k hp+ with ac 999...litle bit sux[/b]
    did you have the same stats b/c i dont have any on hp and did you have uniques?

  13. #1273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    way to many stats into int, lvl 61 should never go shell build its so useless with that many stat points. You should restat to 108str (or less depending on shield, plate shield is worthless) and 172 int for +7 chittins and rest into hp. You will gain at least 600 hp that way... use int jewls if you cant control mana potting. The most importaint thing u should focus on is level cause 61 doesent cut it anymore... even 61-65 you should gain around 500 more hp. (if added to stats)

  14. #1274
    TexAholic
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Vacant
    way to many stats into int, lvl 61 should never go shell build its so useless with that many stat points. You should restat to 108str (or less depending on shield, plate shield is worthless) and 172 int for +7 chittins and rest into hp. You will gain at least 600 hp that way... use int jewls if you cant control mana potting. The most importaint thing u should focus on is level cause 61 doesent cut it anymore... even 61-65 you should gain around 500 more hp. (if added to stats)

    I :wub: My +7 shell

  15. #1275
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Originally posted by TexAholic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TexAholic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    way to many stats into int, lvl 61 should never go shell build its so useless with that many stat points. You should restat to 108str (or less depending on shield, plate shield is worthless) and 172 int for +7 chittins and rest into hp. You will gain at least 600 hp that way... use int jewls if you cant control mana potting. The most importaint thing u should focus on is level cause 61 doesent cut it anymore... even 61-65 you should gain around 500 more hp. (if added to stats)

    I :wub: My +7 shell [/b]
    You may love your +7 shell, but you really should get rid off it if you want better stats. And what the hell is up with the priest impact? Get something useful..priest impact is the biggest waste of statpoints for a priest, if you want attackpower go bp.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-12-2012, 05:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •