Page 854 of 960 FirstFirst ... 354754804844850851852853854855856857858864904954 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I cant tell u that...
Page: 854

I cant tell u that

Your wrong chadwick, I know But I won't tell you either

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    if he had same items, 80+ and u were 73 fp bp with "noob" items, with cp he would've 2-3 hits u

Let him dream..

Macdonald

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    I wanna see JackTr stats in cwest. I'm guessing around 3400 ap.
    his ap is 3250-3350 something like that i know it

You don't know anything 100% :P

Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    yup he did he fully debuffed me and full healed himself the whole time ended up beating me twice out of 5 or 7 times hes gg

to gaudior yes i am the only one who is playing ego now and i dont ever remember vsing you so idk how u can say im not pro im pretty sure while you were playing with all your crew i was in iraq but idk i dont remember your name sry...
    +1.. Not to be the ass hole here but whats that clan u were in again Facka crew? You guys were no bodies just a bunch of babas with no skill

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    +1.. Not to be the ass hole here but whats that clan u were in again Facka crew? You guys were no bodies just a bunch of babas with no skill
    they have no skill? lmao u havent seen his videos or pked with him..but i only maliced or para him he had a shitload of cures and he was using big pots and the score was 3-2 lmao but im done with this yes ok u both are gg really skilled guyz lol u i bet u still can rape with 8s lol

Quote Originally Posted by nouveck View Post
    they have no skill? lmao u havent seen his videos or pked with him..but i only maliced or para him he had a shitload of cures and he was using big pots and the score was 3-2 lmao but im done with this yes ok u both are gg really skilled guyz lol u i bet u still can rape with 8s lol
    Yes i watch his vids.. Look who he pks against lol. Nub ass turk clans and Ardream
    They hardly played CZ chars cuz they couldnt hang.

Nouv and Demento, set up a vs, best of 5 wins, set up certain rules etc so it cant be totally shit...

settle it instead of flaming

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    Nouv and Demento, set up a vs, best of 5 wins, set up certain rules etc so it cant be totally shit...

settle it instead of flaming
    they have already vsed.. i think demento is uploading the video now. You will see how Fagboy sits there and spams himself

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

yup he did he fully debuffed me and full healed himself the whole time ended up beating me twice out of 5 or 7 times hes gg

to gaudior yes i am the only one who is playing ego now and i dont ever remember vsing you so idk how u can say im not pro im pretty sure while you were playing with all your crew i was in iraq but idk i dont remember your name sry...
    you were in Armageddon and i was vsing you on FackaKiller(at war) and FackaKrieger(later at invasion) too. These are which I remember. Maybe we did more but i dont know. Sorry for saying that, but you were not as hard to kill as Dieforme, RearRangee or matadorrogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    you're not an asshole if you can prove it... show me where did we babashop? i have spent like 0$ in game... not even premmy... and show me 1 guy who pwned me! Just 1! Im serious, just tell me a name who totally showed me that i have no skills at all. Maybe we were nobodies but why? because we had like 4 members. We were just friends playing this server for years and wanted to have fun. I dont care what you or anybody else thinks about what we reached in a game. We have our own life, school, work, family etc. This game was not fun anymore so we stopped and we're still selling our items, thats why im still watching this forum.
    Last edited by Gaudior; 02-24-2010 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    you were in Armageddon and i was vsing you on FackaKiller(at war) and FackaKrieger(later at invasion) too. These are which I remember. Maybe we did more but i dont know. Sorry for saying that, but you were not as hard to kill as Dieforme, RearRangee or matadorrogue.
    if i was in arma then i was in iraq playing on terrible internet, but anyways i never claimed to be better than them but Dieforme was the only rogue there who has beaten me in a vs lately

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

if i was in arma then i was in iraq playing on terrible internet, but anyways i never claimed to be better than them but Dieforme was the only rogue there who has beaten me in a vs lately
    Dieforme is a gg rogue, i had lot of fun vsing him. I dont know how many times we've vsed. In cz he could kill me, but in arena i always won.

btw is the situation so serious in Iraq that you can play with MMORPGs?
    Last edited by Gaudior; 02-24-2010 at 04:13 PM.

Banned

Dieforme is a gg rogue, i had lot of fun vsing him. I dont know how many times we've vsed. In cz he could kill me, but in arena i always won.

btw is the situation so serious in Iraq that you can play with MMORPGs?
    ROFL

@CkkJl2 i vs him when he was 83 and i was 73 he was using big pots he had raum8 not shard10 tho like his last pic shows but still and i could tanked his cp+eskrima + skillz so im not dreaming at all pal

dieforme is the only decent rogue this last months or was dont know if he still playing , matadorrogue is a towner same as mephisto havent seen a godly rogue for a while now

you're not an asshole if you can prove it... show me where did we babashop? i have spent like 0$ in game... not even premmy... and show me 1 guy who pwned me! Just 1! Im serious, just tell me a name who totally showed me that i have no skills at all. Maybe we were nobodies but why? because we had like 4 members. We were just friends playing this server for years and wanted to have fun. I dont care what you or anybody else thinks about what we reached in a game. We have our own life, school, work, family etc. This game was not fun anymore so we stopped and we're still selling our items, thats why im still watching this forum.
    FACKA the rogue had a EXC MYTHRIL SET +8.. You cant get that without baba shopping so point proven. You never played in CZ just Ardream. Your CZ character which i was gonna buy so you told me lvl 82 with 30k NP LOL!! Koxp Much? You have no right to say whos good because you never played in CZ. You may of VSed a few people but VS aint SHIT as long as my rogue attacks who i debuff and knows how to PK in a duo then i call him good. Which demento can do all that stuff so i can call him a dam good rogue.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread