Page 86 of 960 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shell is good sometimes..may need the uniques to cover up the ap loss tho...
Page: 86

AphRaeL

shell is good sometimes..may need the uniques to cover up the ap loss tho

TexAholic

Originally posted by freakybeaky+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(freakybeaky)</div>
    Originally posted by TexAholic@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant

way to many stats into int, lvl 61 should never go shell build its so useless with that many stat points. You should restat to 108str (or less depending on shield, plate shield is worthless) and 172 int for +7 chittins and rest into hp. You will gain at least 600 hp that way... use int jewls if you cant control mana potting. The most importaint thing u should focus on is level cause 61 doesent cut it anymore... even 61-65 you should gain around 500 more hp. (if added to stats)

I :wub: My +7 shell
    You may love your +7 shell, but you really should get rid off it if you want better stats. And what the hell is up with the priest impact? Get something useful..priest impact is the biggest waste of statpoints for a priest, if you want attackpower go bp.[/b]
    lol looks that all and + i dont have the coins to buy anything , i leech for souls ^_^

Originally posted by TexAholic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TexAholic)</div>
    Originally posted by freakybeaky+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(freakybeaky)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TexAholic
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant

way to many stats into int, lvl 61 should never go shell build its so useless with that many stat points. You should restat to 108str (or less depending on shield, plate shield is worthless) and 172 int for +7 chittins and rest into hp. You will gain at least 600 hp that way... use int jewls if you cant control mana potting. The most importaint thing u should focus on is level cause 61 doesent cut it anymore... even 61-65 you should gain around 500 more hp. (if added to stats)

I :wub: My +7 shell
    You may love your +7 shell, but you really should get rid off it if you want better stats. And what the hell is up with the priest impact? Get something useful..priest impact is the biggest waste of statpoints for a priest, if you want attackpower go bp.[/b]
    lol looks that all and + i dont have the coins to buy anything , i leech for souls ^_^[/b][/quote]

Yeah, looks better. xD Sell your shell and buy chitin, restat..and get the level 8 quest weapon in moradon, owns the priest impact. :P

Renskt

Originally posted by TexAholic

lol looks that all and + i dont have the coins to buy anything , i leech for souls *^_^
    OMG... why no sell ur account :wub:

take chitins +7 .. sux 122 str :wacko:

TexAholic

Originally posted by Renskt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renskt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TexAholic

lol looks that all and + i dont have the coins to buy anything , i leech for souls *^_^
    OMG... why no sell ur account :wub:

take chitins +7 .. sux 122 str :wacko:[/b]
    lol im going to sell the impact and buy something new with the 15gb i just made off of a ncs

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Barbika

oh well, another free NP char T___T

Thats logos? Talk about babashopped
    it's diez fatty ><[/b]
    i have same attack on my BP but interesting is, BP gives more dmg than warrior :P

and you got half his def and not even close to his hp.. bp's suck in dcz and always have. There wasent a bp in dcz that I didnt rape with my HB. Also, unless the target is duffed warrior will do more damage considering the skill is spamable.

B@RTOK

GO FP+8 /15 hp except pauldron which is gobling fp it rapes shell +7 at ur lvl, no one should go shell +7-8 on a priest unless they are 75+ imo. If you restated for FP+8 you would have somewhere around 3-3.5k hp unbuffed and same defense or just a bit less.

Just got my dcz char to 59 ^^

Banned

my baby :wub:

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    my baby *:wub: *
    A bit low attack power but good HP and def. 1 attack more then my rogue on 58

agyilk0s

Default my noob char

flame pls

on logos

MeatMaster

Dont look at my nps :P

Originally posted by Vacant
    and you got half his def and not even close to his hp.. bp's suck in dcz and always have. There wasent a bp in dcz that I didnt rape with my HB. Also, unless the target is duffed warrior will do more damage considering the skill is spamable.
    hey hey hey.. you wrong... ok i have 568 def and 3K hp but i have heal, cure, restore... :-D warrior have nothing ... and about dmg ... i taste HB on one warrior HB +6 and raptor +7 ... he hits .. about 400 with raptor and 450+ with hb... but my BP with this hb hit about 500 ..

(btw i use only 2 attack skills... one spammable and one as my "spike" skill :rollseyes: )

anyway >> warrior need good heal/duff priest than, he is reallypowerfull :rollseyes:

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread